To Activate Voot on Samsung Smart TV must not be a problem as you are coming across us this time, to Activate Voot on Samsung Smart TV might have been a challenge for you, but all will be solved here today. Just pay full attention to all consumable contents I will be sharing with you all through, they are everything you need to navigate your way through the hurdle of activating the Voot on Samsung Smart TV.
At times, activating the potential content of streaming service provider on one’s TV device requires some steps which may seem so intimidating for some people who are not tech-savvy, they might think is a very difficult adventure, but it is not, it is like taking a tube of strawberry ice cream.
Some get into frustration in the long run, when activating Voot on Samsung TV or other streaming services on TV gadgets, because the activation was not a successful one. Try and try to activate, no results. but there are no problems, all mountains of confusion will be dissolved right away today.
It might not be an activation process that may cause the problems at times, but it may be a network reception, TV device, or fault from the streaming service provider. Whatever may be the roots of the problem, every problem will be provided with the way outs. Solutions will be listed step by step for you to carry out the activation by yourself without any barricade again or confusion. Before I take through those simple steps, let’s consider what Voot connotes.
Voot is an Indian on-demand video service provider and Voot also provides over-the-top streaming service. Voot is owned by Viacom18, which has an app for different kinds of mobile devices like Android devices, iOS devices, etc. Voot can be used or activated on platforms like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Samsung TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, etc.
Voot is located in India but it is accessible to all men found around the world. Voot has channels like Nickelodeon, MTV, etc. Voot introduced its paid subscription in February of the year 2020. Its paid subscription is called Voot Select. The paid subscription of Voot gives access to only paid subscribers and the only paid subscribers enjoy Voot originals. Voot also has a free trial of 14 days, to give you the taste of what you can enjoy when you subscribe to its paid plan.
Now, we will be moving on to how to subscribe to Voot.
Activate Voot on Samsung Smart TV: Voot subscription
Following the steps below will guide you will know how you can subscribe to a free trial of Voot, of which you can upgrade later to the paid plan.
- Visit www.voot.com on your phone or laptop or desktop device.
- Then, if you have login details of Voot before, you will just log in directly. but if you did not have login details, you will have to create an account, by using email and a password you can easily remember.
- After you have logged in, then select Voot Select plan, enter your payment method, credit card, or debit card details.
- Then, select Free Trial.
The free streaming begins immediately for the next 14 days.
Voot App Installation on Samsung Smart TV.
There is a need to install the Voot App on your Samsung smart TV, please carefully take the steps below.
- Get your Samsung Smart TV switched on.
- Then, navigate your move to the Home button on your remote control.
- Go to Apps, then to Samsung Account.
- Put in all your Activate Voot on Samsung Smart TV and login into your account on your TV screen.
- Then search for the Voot App on your Samsung Smart TV screen.
- Click on the Voot app to download it and install it. After the Voot app is downloaded and installed on Samsung Smart TV, there is no get activation code. I will show you below how to get the activation code.
Voot Activation Code for Samsung Smart TV
The steps below will guide you on how you can get the code and the website you can visit to get your Samsung Smart TV activated.
- Open the Voot App on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Then, an Activation code will appear on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Copy the code and visit voot.com/activate and Log in.
- Now, type in the code on the page of the website. You will find the place to enter the code.
- After you have entered the activation code, the Voot App will be connected to your Samsung Smart TV automatically.
Activate Voot on Samsung Smart TV
Now, I will show you how to Activate Voot on Samsung Smart TV, just bear me a few minutes. Let’s go.
- From your remote control, click on Menu.
- Go to Apps to locate the Voot App, then open the Voot app, after you have found it on your Samsung Smart TV screen.
- Try to open the Voot App.
- Then, start to pick on those channels of your choice for streaming Voot App content. If you take the steps with caution and extra carefulness. Boom! you are done. In case the Voot App does not activate on your Samsung Smart TV, then perform the following actions. How to fix Voot App not working on Samsung Smart TV. How to fix Voot App not working on Samsung Smart TV
What you will necessarily do is to follow the steps below to fix the issue of the non-activation of the Voot App on Samsung Smart TV.
- First and foremost, cold boot your Samsung Smart TV, by unplugging it from the power source. Leave it for a few seconds and replug it. And switch on your TV, and click on the Voot App again. If the issue persists, then do the following.
- Uninstall the App and redownload and reinstall it. Open the Voot app on your TV and start streaming. Now, the problem should be solved.
If you have a query, reach out to us. Thanks.