With the BravoTV app, activation code, TV Provider, and “BravoTV com link activation code” Bravotv.com/link” you can start watching and following your favourite event on your Smart TV. So, in this article, we are going to learn the rudiment of how the BravoTV com link activate page works, how to get the BravoTV.com link activation code for all supported devices, and how to activate BravoTV on all the supported devices.
BravoTV is one of the channels owned by NBCUniversal Television Network that also broadcast already reality TV shows and films. That is the reason why BravoTV.com/link is redirected to the NBCUniversal page to activate.
So, with that in mind, it’s legal to stream BravoTV on your Smart TV but with your TV provider’s network account.
Note: To activate BravoTV outside the United State you need to confide in a VPN service to mask your IP address to the location since the service isn’t available in your country.
BravoTV com Link Activation Code
BravoTV link activation code is the code to activate the BravoTV app on your smart TV. The code is used to identify the type of device that the BravoTV app is installed on BravoTV.com/link and the code is unique for all supported devices.
Therefore, to get the BravoTV com link activation code you need to download and install the BravoTV app on your smart TV. This is only for supported devices.
For devices like Firestick or Roku, you need to download the BravoTV app from a third-party store and install it on the streaming device to be able to view the BravoTV.com/link activation code.
Note: If the BravoTV app isn’t available for your smart TV you will not be able to stream the NBCUniversal owned broadcasting channel on your Smart TV. On the contrary, you can enjoy it on your Android TV box by downloading the app directly from the Google play store on the TV box, connect to your TV, and launch the TV box to start enjoying.
Install BravoTV App
The direction to follow to install the BravoTV app on your smart TV depends on your TV manufacture and configurations. Therefore, we will highlight the steps to take to download and install the BravoTV app on Samsung Smart TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Roku.
Samsung Smart TV:
- Press the “Home” button on the remote control.
- Navigate to the bottom left and select “Apps.”
- Sign in to your Samsung Smart TV account.
- Navigate to the search box to the top right and search for “BravoTV.”
- Select it from the search result and select “Install” on the screen that follows to download and install the NBC Universe broadcasting channel on your Samsung TV.
- Open the Apple apps store
- Browse the app section for “BravoTV.” You can also use the search box to search for the “BravoTV” app.
- Once the app appears in the display, select the “Get” button to download and install the app on your Apple TV.
The BravoTV app will be downloaded and add to the list of apps on your Apple TV.
Amazon Fire TV
Follow the steps below to download and install the BravoTV app on your Amazon Fire TV
- Go to your Smart TV main menu.
- Search for “BravoTV app.”
- Select “Get” to start downloading. Once the downloading is completed follow through to instal the app.
Note: If the app you are downloading is a paid app you will be taken to the app store to pay for the selected app.
Make sure you’ve downloaded and installed the BravoTV app on your Smart TV following the approaches above and follow the steps below for the BravoTV com link activate tutorial.
- Launch the BravoTV app on your smart TV.
- Take note of the BravoTV link activation code on the TV screen.
- Go to “Bravotv com link activate“ on your web browser. You will be redirected to the NBCUniversal activate portal.
- Enter the “BravoTV activation code” on your TV screen and select the “Continue” button.
- Select your TV provider from the list, sign in to your account.
- Wait for a couple of seconds and the TV screen with the Bravotv com link activation code will disappear and you can start streaming live broadcast on your smart TV using the BravoTV app.
Following the steps below will lead you to BravoTV.com/link activate on your Roku streaming device.
- Connect your Roku and Smart TV together. I recommend you use an HDMI cable for this.
- Switch on the Roku streaming media, connect the device to the internet and sign in to your Roku account.
- Press the “Home” button on the remote >> streaming channel >>Roku Channel Store.
- Search for “Bravo” in the search box. Select it from the popups or suggestions.
- Select “Add Channel” to download and install the streaming app on your Roku device.
- Navigate to the channel store and launch the BravoTV app.
- Take note of the BravoTV com link activation code and https://www.bravotv.com/link.
- Now, open a browser on your phone or computer and go to “BravoTV.com /link.”
- Enter the BravoTV activation code on your TV screen and follow the instruction on the screen to activate the BravoTV app on your Roku device.
Note: You need to have a TV provider account to complete this task.