Since Samsung switch to the TIZEN OS there has been a lot of hiccups on how to activate and use most of our favorite stream apps such as the Crave app. But, there is a way to the heart of all Samsung smart TV users to download and activate the Crave.ca app on their Samsung TV. Therefore, in this article, we will discuss Crave.ca activate Samsung Smart TV.
The process to activate Crave on Samsung TV running on the WebOS is simpler compared to the Tizen OS approach. However, the method to get and watch Crave.ca on Samsung TV requires users to have the Crave activation code.
The Crave app is available in the Samsung hub store recommended section or via the entertainment section for downloading on your Samsung TV and follow through the process, we will discuss with you in this article to get the Crave activation code and go to crave.com/activate, enter the code and click on the activate button to complete the Crave app activation on the Samsung Smart TV.
Basic Requirements to Activate Crave on Samsung Smart TV
These are the basic requirement to activate Crave.ca on Samsung Smart TV and start to stream your favorite shows and programs.
- Samsung Smart TV [because this guide is how to activate the Crave.ca on Samsung TV.
- Crave.ca app on your Samsung Smart TV [of which we will discuss how to get the Crave.ca app on your Samsung TV.
- Crave.ca activation code for Samsung Smart TV to link the Crave.ca app and the TV.
- The Crave.ca activation link “crave.ca/activate” or “crave.ca/Samsung” while the latter will redirect you to activate.crave.ca.
When all these requirements are available we will activate the Crave app on our Samsung Smart TV and all other supported device. To activate Crave on other devices such as Roku, Fire TV, Xbox, PS4, and other smart and streaming devices consider this article.
Install Crave App on Samsung Smart TV
Let’s check out how to download and install the Crave.ca app on the Samsung TV if the app is not available in the recommended or entertainment section.
- Press your Samsung Smart TV remote Smart Hub
- Use the navigation button to scroll to “Apps” and press “OK” on the Smart hub button.
- Use the UP button on the remote to navigate to the TV Magnifying button to the top right.
- Type or enter “Crave” on the search box and select the app from the search suggestions or results.
- Highlight the Install button to download and install the Crave.ca app on your Samsung device.
Once the Crave app download operation is completed you can either open the app or close it.
Now, we will take a look at how to get the Crave.ca Samsung Smart TV activation code and how to activate the Crave.ca app on the Samsung TV.
Crave.ca Activate Samsung Smart TV
Once you are done with the Crave app installation operation on our Smart TV follow the steps below to get the Crave.ca activation code and activate the app on the Samsung TV.
- Go to “Apps” on the Samsung TV where the Crave.ca app is installed.
- Navigate to the Crave.ca app, highlight it and press the enter button on your TV remote to open the app.
- Navigate to the app “Account Management” from the menu.
- Select “Sign In” or find any video of your choice and click on the play button.
- The Crave.ca Samsung TV app will display the Crave.ca activation code for the smart TV.
- Go to crave.ca/samsung or www.crave.ca/samsung or activate.crave.ca or crave.ca/activate or activate.crave.ca/activate as shown on your Samsung TV screen on a web browser on your phone or computer.
- Type the Crave.ca/Samsung activation code on the column and click on the “Submit” button.
- Once the operation is completed, a successful message will appear on the activation screen.
At this point, the Crave.ca/samsung or crave.ca/activate and the activation code on the TV screen will refresh and grant access to the locked Crave content on your Samsung smart TV.