Do you want to delete Bluetooth device Honda CRV and pair your new phone or device to your Honda CRV? Here, you will learn to delete a phone number from Honda CRV 2017, 2018, 2019, and others Bluetooth and how to unpair Phone Bluetooth device from your Honda CRV.
Playing music on your phone via our Honda CRV Bluetooth feature is one of the few features you can’t let go if you detest the use of a USB wired cord to connect your phone to your Honda CRV.
It’s the norms that you can only connect a phone to your Honda CRV at a time. Therefore to connect or pair another phone with your Honda CRV you need to unpair or delete the previously connected phone.
Therefore, here in this guide e will consider how to delete Bluetooth device Honda CRV.
To start with, we will quickly walk you through how to pair your phone with Honda CRV 2017 and all versions.
Don’t Miss: How to Reset LG Smart TV
How to Pair Phone with Honda CRV 2017 Bluetooth
Follow the procedures below to pair your phone to your Honda CRV 2017 Amerian version.
- Start your Honda CRV 2017.
- Press the phone button on your CRV 2017 display screen.
- Go to your phone settings and enable your phone Bluetooth feature.
- To begin pairing tap “use” on the display screen to make your Honda CRV Bluettoh discoverable.
- Once your phone name display on the screen tap on the name of your phone.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth verification code on your Honda display screen and your phone match.
- Tap on “Pair” and your phone will be paired with your Honda CRV Bluetooth successfully.
And now all your phone activities will be accessible on your Honda CRV including phone contacts, phone calls, etc.
How to Delete Bluetooth Device Honda CRV
To delete Bluetooth device Honda CRV 2017 paired phone number follow the procedures below.
- Press the phone button or call button your Honda display screen to the top right of the display.
- Rotate the screen to select phone setup and select it.
- Rotate the screen to select “Bluetooth setup” and select it.
- Rotate the screen to select the name of the paired phone.
- Tap disconnect to disconnected the paired phone.
Your phone will be unpaired from your Honda CRV 2017 and you will be able to search and pair a new device.
How to Delete a Phone from Honda CRV Bluetooth on Phone
You can unpair your phone from your Honda CRV Bluetooth without accessing your Honda CRV device.
- Go to your phone settings.
- Tap on Bluetooth and access all paired device.
- Find the name of your Honda CRV Bluetooth from the list.
- Tap on the Settings gear icon.
- Tap “Forget” from the popup to unpair your phone.
This the easier to the two approaches to delete Bluetooth device Honda CRV 2017 and pair a new device. You can take a clue from the Honda CR V owners manual.