Chipotle is a fast-growing food chain that allows you to use various payment platforms to pay for food, and yes, Chipotle takes apple pay.
Chipotle is a food chain brand with over 2000 restaurants nationwide. It makes its food using fresh, high-quality, and responsibly raised ingredients. It is the only national restaurant brand that makes its meals without additives such as coloring and flavour.
As part of improving its customer experience, it also has a mobile app where you can order your meal on the go with convenience, and some of the features on the app include a store locator ( to locate the closest chipotle restaurant to you), Apple pay, and Android pay.
Chipotle takes apple pay and android pay to make ordering easier and use your convenient platform of choice to make the payment.
What are Chipotle Payment Methods?
Chipotle accepts various payments method to make it easy for you to pay for your orders.
The payments methods available on the Chipotle app are:
- Android pay.
- Apple Pay.
- Chipotle gift cards.
- Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
- Samsung Pay.
- Google Pay.
Does Chipotle Takes Apple Pay?
Yes, Chipotle takes Apple pay, so you can either order online or go to the store to make your purchase and use your Apple pay to make payments.
You can also check out How to Set up Apple Pay.
You can use Apple pay on the Chipotle mobile app to pay for your purchase by following the instructions below.
- Click on the Apple pay button or select Apple pay as your payment method.
- Then expand the menu button next to your default card, or click the next button if you intend on paying with a different card.
- If prompted, enter your billing, shipping, and contact information.
- Then if you are using your iPhone or iPad with a face Id, you can confirm your payment using your face id or passcode.
- If you are not using your face id with your iPhone or iPad, you can confirm the payment using either the touch id or passcode.
- You can also double-click the side of your Apple watch to confirm payment.
- If you are using a MAC with a touch id, you should follow the prompts on the touch bar and place your finger on the touch id to confirm payment.
- If your MAC does not have a touch id, you can confirm the payment with your Bluetooth-connected iPhone or iPad.
- A done text and a checkmark will appear on your screen if the payment is successful.
Since Chipotle takes Apple pay, the steps above will enable you to pay for your order successfully using Apple pay on your Chipotle app.
Chipotle takes Apple pay at the store, and you can also use your Apple pay at the Chipotle store by following the steps highlighted below.
- If your iPhone has a face ID, you should double-click the side button, enter your passcode, or use your face ID when asked to open your Apple wallet.
- To access your apple wallet, if your iPhone only supports touch ID, double-click the home button and enter your passcode when prompted.
- Then click on the default card to display your cards, or if you’d like to use a different card, click on the new card and authenticate.
- Then hold the top of your iPhone near the contactless scanner and wait till a done and checkmark signifying successful payment appears on your display.
Once the checkmark appears on your display, you have successfully used your Apple pay to make payment for your purchase at the Chipotle store.
How to Use Apple Pay at Stores
Chipotle takes Apple pay so that you can use apple pay at their store. You can also use your Apple pay at other stores, restaurants, and gas stations.
The instructions below will guide you on how to use Apple pay at stores.
- If your iPhone uses a face id, you should double-click the side button and authenticate with your face id or passcode when prompted to open your Apple wallet.
- If your iPhone only uses the touch id, you should double-click the home button and, if prompted, authenticate with your passcode to open your apple wallet.
- Then tap your default card to see your cards, or click on the new card and authenticate to use a different card.
- Then hold the top of your iPhone close to the contactless reader till done, and a checkmark appears on your display to signify a successful payment.
Does Chipotle Take Cash?
Yes, Chipotle takes cash but only in some selected locations. However, there is a clause even in the selected locations that if they do not have the change to give you, you would have to make use of any of the available payment platforms for your purchase.
You can follow the steps below to pay cash at Chipotle.
- Confirm from a Chipotle employee that the restaurant you are currently in takes cash.
- Then select the meal you want and go to the checkout counter to pay for it, preferably with the exact cash.
Does Chipotle Takes Google Pay
We already know that Chipotle takes Apple pay; the great news is that they also take Google pay.
Chipotle is one of the first restaurants to integrate google pay into their payment platforms, and you can use your Google pay on the mobile app by following the basic steps below.
- Click on the Google pay button or select Google pay as your payment method.
- Then if prompted, choose a payment method and enter your shipping address.
- Then confirm your order to complete the process.
Does Chipotle Take Samsung Pay
Yes, Chipotle accepts Samsung pay, amongst other payment methods. The goal of Chipotle is to provide you with various means via which you can conveniently make payments for your purchases, either on the mobile app or in-store.
You can use Samsung pay at Chipotle by following the instructions below.
- Open the Samsung pay app on your phone.
- Then click on the pay tab and select your preferred card.
- Then enter the required payment information.
- Then confirm your order to process the payment.
Once you have been able to do this successfully, you have used Samsung pay to make your purchase at Chipotle.
This article has explained that Chipotle takes Apple Pay and also explained how to use Apple Pay for your purchase at Chiptole. We also looked at how to use other payment methods like Samsung and Google Pay to make purchases at Chipotle.