How to download Covid vaccination certificate with Aadhaar: Aadhaar card is one of the easiest ways to download Covid-19 certificate in PDF and print it from your local computer.
To complete the Cowin certificate download by Aadhaar number, you only need the 12 digits Aadhaar card number provided by UIDAI authority. Meanwhile, this is the easiest way to download your Covid vaccination certificate without a mobile phone.
If you have the Aadhaar number, you can use it as your beneficiary reference ID to download your provisional certificate for the Covid-19 vaccination.
Literary in this article, you will learn the following if you have been vaccinated or you are planning for your cowin vaccination registration.
What is the Aadhaar Number
The aadhaar number is a unique 12 digit random that the UIDAI authority provides to the Indian citizens after satisfying the basic requirements of the authority. The Aadhaar number is mandatory, and anyone can get it without age or gender restriction.
However, one of the basic criteria to obtain the Aadhaar number is being a citizen of India. And to be enrolled, you must be willing to provide your minimal demographic and biometric information as the benchmark to begin your enrolment for the service.
And on the other hand, the Aadhaar number registration is free, and enrolment is once. No one is allowed to take the enrolment twice once the registrant’s Aadhaar card number has been generated.
Meanwhile, before we proceed with how to download covid vaccination certificate with aadhaar number, let us quickly consider how to download covid vaccination certificate without a mobile number.
How to Download Covid Vaccination Certificate without Mobile Number
There are few ways to download Covid-19 vaccination certificate without a mobile number. The process is straightforward. And here, you will learn the steps that are needed to embark on to download your Covid-19 vaccine certificate using a mobile app on your phone.
How To Download Vaccine Certificate by Aadhar from Digilocker App
Instead of downloading your Covid vaccination certification with your phone number, you can use the DigiLocker app with your Aadhar number to download and print your Covid-19 vaccine certificate from Cowin.gov.in.
- Download and install the DigiLocker app on your Android or iOS(iPhone) from here or here.
- If you don’t have an account yet, click on the sign-up or register button to create your DigiLocker app on the app. The information needed for the service includes name, date of birth (DOB), gender, security PIN, cell phone number, Aadhar number, and phone number.
- Ensure to confirm your information before completing the registration so that you won’t have to go through the process once again.
- Launch the DigiLocker app on your smartphone and sign in to your account with your login detail. If you forgot your password, you could use the password recovery tab.
- Click on the “Central Government” tab and select “Ministry of Family Health and Welfare (MoHFW).
- From the menu, click on “Vaccine Certified.”
- On the vaccine certification page, enter your 12 digits Aadhaar number from the UIDAI authority.
Your Covid-19 vaccination certificate will be downloaded if there is a database that matches the Aadhar number you entered, and you can proceed to print the document for reference.
Download Provisional Certificate for Covid-19 Vaccination
We will discuss how to download your provisional vaccine certificate for your Covid-19 vaccination. Meanwhile, we will make use of Cowin.gov.in to download your provisional certificate for Covid-19 vaccine to take to complete your dose.
Note: For the Cowin certificate download, you need to provide the vaccination number you were given during vaccination to be able to complete the task; otherwise, you will need to go back to the vaccination centre for your number to be able to download your provisional certification.
- To download Covid-19 vaccination certificate from Cowin portal, go to cowin.gov.in and click on the 3-dots to the top-right beside the register/sign in tab. If the three dots isn’t available click on the register/sign up button.
- Click on “Vaccination Services” from the pop up after clicking on the 3-dots.
- Scroll down and select “Download Certificate” from the drop menu after clicking on “Vacinnation Services.”
- A new tab will open, and you will be redirected to a new page where you need to provide the information to download your Covid-19 certificate.
- Enter your registered mobile number and click on “Get OTP” for @cowin.gov.in to send a one-time password to your phone number.
- Once you have received the OTP, enter the OTP in the column provided and click on “Verify & Proceed.”
Cowin Certificate Download by Aadhaar Number
With a mobile app on your smartphone, you can complete your cowin certificate download by Aadhaar number. All you will need to provide is your Aadhaar card number to download your @cowin.gov.in certificate in PDF to your device. Therefore, here you will learn how to go about cowin certificate download by Aadhaar number.
- Download and install the Aarogya set up app on your Android and iOS phone from the Google Play Store and Apple Store, respectively.
- Create an account with your phone number or your preferred method. Once you have created your account, sign in to your account with your login registration information.
- Click “Cowin” at the top of the app.
- Click on “Vaccination certificate” and enter your Aadhaar number (13 digits number).
- Select “Download” to download the “Covid-19 vaccination certificate to your device.
The downloaded copy will be saved in your phone folder. You can print it later.
How to Download Covid Vaccination Certificate with Aadhaar Number
The aadhaar number is a 12 digits number generated by the UIDAI authority for all certified Indian citizens that meet the requirement, and the number can be used to check the Covid vaccination certificate and download it. Therefore, here we will talk about how to download Covid-19 vaccination certificate with Aadhaar number.
- Download and install the UMANG app from the Google Play store for Android and Apple apps store for iOS such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- Create an account, verify the account and sign in to your UMANG app account.
- After signing in, click on “What’s New.”
- Click on “Cowin” under the new menu you opened.
- Tap “Download vaccination certificate” from the Cowin menu.
- Enter your @cowin.gov.in registered mobile number and enter the OTP UMANG through cowin.gov.in Covid-19 registration and vaccination sent to your phone number.
Confirm your Covid vaccine beneficiary name and click on the download button to download your vaccination certificate