This post will discuss everything you need to know about FedEx MyGroundBiz login. How you can benefit from MyGroundBiz starting from creating MyGroundBiz account, Login MyGroundBiz and reset My Ground Biz password.
If you already create MyGroungBiz account, skip the section that discussed it and move to where is important. Perhaps, MyGroundBiz login and password reset.
MyGroundBiz login is FedEx online portal which allows you to join FedEx on a special task other than working full time with FedEx. FedEx introduced MyGroundBiz for new and old customers to be able to send gifts abroad by just spending little on the shipping fee. FedEx is a popular shipping company and with FedEx MyGroundBix, it becomes so easy to ship or send gifts from your location to another person.
MyGroundBiz employee also benefits a lot from working with the world-class shipping company. More to the benefits include access to find news and information. Meeting new people who come to do drop shipping for MyGroundBiz employee is also an avenue to meet people from across the globe using the service.
What is MyGroundBiz Login?
MyGroundBiz login is FedEx customer detail to sign into their GroundBiz or FedEx account to monitor their shipped item. With the MyGroundBiz account, FedEx users are able to track the items they take to FedEx or FedEx section, MyGroundBiz through MyGroundBiz.com/login.
There are two ways to sign in to MyGroundBiz account. You can access your MyGroundBiz account using your FedEx email. You can also create a new account to account for the purpose of using MyGroundBiz.
Creating MyGroundBiz account explore you to go to BuildAGround web portal to join the FedEx section for your item shipping. This guide will walk you through the rudiment of everything you need to know about BuildAGround and MyGroundBiz.
Create MyGroundBiz Account
If you already have a FedEx account you may skip this. But, if you think there is no harm in having both the FedEx and MyGroundBiz account proceed as follows to create your account on BuildAGroundBiz.
- Open your browser on your computer or smartphone and connect to the internet and visit buildagroundbiz.com. Thereafter you need to click on “Create an account” to create MyGroundBiz FedEx account.
- You will only need to provide some basic information to create MyGroundBizAccount on Buildagroundbiz.com. This information includes your name, email, and password. The MyGroundBiz FedEx doesn’t require you to provide information such as social security number (SSN), your home address (may be required later though), P.O.Box, means of identification, and many more.
- Now, you need to sign in to your email address you use during MyGroundBiz FedEx registration and click on the mail from firstname.lastname@example.org and click on the MyGroundBiz link to verify your MyGroundBiz Account registration.
- Once you clicked on the verification link you will be asked to sign in to your MyGroundBiz FedEx account with your MyGroundBiz password and username. Your MyGroundBiz username is your email address.
When you logged in your MyGroundBiz FedEx account you will be prompt to update your profile. Do not forget that during registration you were not asked to provide your address, city, postal code, phone number, country of residence, state, etc. Fill the required profile information and click on update profile. This is only available for people living in the United State and Canada.
- How to Manage Fingerhut Credit Card Login
- How to Activate Crackle using crackle.com/activate
- How to Sign in and Reset TM Menards Login
- How to Create ADESA Login and Place Bids on Auction Cars
Change MyGroundBiz Login Password
If you observed that your old password to MyGroundBiz account is too weak you can change it. However, if you can’t remember your MyGroundBiz password check the next section below on how to reset MyGroundBiz forgot password.
- Open a browser on your device with an internet connection. You can connect to a WiFi or mobile broadband and go to your MyGroundBiz account.
- Now, scroll down to “Change Password” section and provide your active MyGroundBiz password, supply the new password you want to change to and confirm it in the next column after which you must click “Change Password” to save changes.
You will be prompt to login MyGroundBiz henceforth with the new password. Take note of it and keep it safe.
MyGroundBiz Password Reset
MyGroundBiz login is the password and username (user email address) and they are both needed to sign in to MyGroundBiz FedEx account. If either of the logins is forgot you need to reset it to be able to log into your MyGround Biz account.
- You first need to go Buildagroundbiz.com on your web browser or on your phone. If you have the MyGroundBiz app you can also open the app. But, in these scenarios, we’ll go to MyGroundBiz web page to recover lost or forgot password.
- Proceed to click on “Forgot Password”. This is different from change MyGroundBiz password. If you can still remember your MyGroundbIZ password you can log in to your MyGroundBiz account to change your account password.
- Enter the primary email address linked to your MyGroundBiz account on FedEx and click on “Reset Password”. A new link to reset MyGroundBiz password will be sent to your email account and instruction on how to reset it.
- Now, sign in to your email address and click on the email from email@example.com and click on the password reset link in the body of the message.
- Get your new password ready. Type the new MyGroundBiz password into the column provided and then retype it again to confirm it. After which must click on “Change Password” to effect the new password as your MyGroundBiz Login password.
MyGroundBiz Vs MyGroundBizAccount
MyGroundBiz section, contains news and information, vehicle sales, links to vendors, success stories. The other, the MyGroundBizAccount section, contains all of the information unique to your company, such as Settlement/Charge statements, eForms, etc
To login MyGroundBizAccount you need your FedEx ID and password. This is different from MyGroundBiz login ID. So, you have to create FedEx ID and login password to access MyGroundBizAccount section. However, with your FedEx ID and password follow the procedure below to login to your account.
- Open your computer and visit MyGroundBizAccount web portal on mybizaccount.fedex.com. Read through the guideline on the left side on how MyGroundBizAccount and MyGroundBiz work.
- Type your FedEx ID and password and click on the sign. After a moment you will be redirected to your MyGroundBizAccount where you will have access to the FedEx MyGroundBizAccount information.
Note: If you are having trouble login to MyGroundBizAccount site, call 1.800.HELPMIS (435.7647). The contact is available from Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – Midnight, and Saturday 7 a.m.– 2 p.m. Eastern.