If your admiration for Paramount Plus has grown to a certain level you’d want to have the streaming platform on your TV at home just the way I craved for it. So, we are here to answer your question about how do I get Paramount Plus on my TV.
Following the rebranding of Paramount Plus from CBS All Access to Paramount Plus, their customer base increased as they increased their reach across Europe and America.
Currently, Paramount Plus is supported in over 20 countries, including South and North America, as well as some European countries such as the United Kingdom, Canada, and Germany.
And now it is cementing its place among top competitors that also offer TV live streaming.
If you own a smart TV, one of the things that must have been on your mind is “How do I get Paramount Plus on my TV?”
If that’s the case, I’ll show you how to do it without breaking a sweat on a Samsung, LG TV or other smart TV.
Additionally, I will be dropping some info on how you can get Paramount Plus for FREE, so keep reading.
How Do I Get Paramount Plus on my TV?
The first thing you have to realize is that Paramount plus works on the following supported devices, and your TV has to be supported for Paramount Plus to work on it.
That being said, let’s briefly list the devices that are supported with Paramount Plus before proceeding with how to get it for your TV.
NB: Not all of the devices listed above may be compatible with paramount plus, particularly older versions. But the earlier version would work seamlessly with it.
That being said, let’s look at how to get it for smart TVs in general.
Recommended: How much is Paramount plus per month
How Do I Get Paramount Plus on my Smart TV?
There are two ways to add Paramount Pictures to your smart TV, and we will be tackling both, but the first thing you have to do is add the Paramount Pictures app to your TV.
You can basically do that by searching for it on the apps tab or by installing it from the play store if you are using an Android TV.
After that, proceed with the steps below to obtain the amount plus
On the App
- Open the Paramount+ app.
- Now sign in.
- Select “On my TV.”
- Input the email and password you used when subscribing to Paramount+.
NB: If you do not already have a paramount account, you must create one.
On the Web
- Launch the Paramount+ app.
- Choose “Sign In.”
- Choose on the Web.
- You will be shown a website and a code. Keep or register the code somewhere, as you will need it for the next step.
- Visit the website that was provided to you and enter the activation code.
- Afterwards, select submit.
- The website will look similar to paramountplus.com/(TVname)— paramountplus.com/Firetv
- Once you are on the website, type in your activation code and select “Submit.”
- If you’re not signed in to Paramount+ on your computer, you’ll need to do so here.
Your screen will refresh, and you can start streaming on your TV.
Recommended: Is Paramount Network Free
How to Get Paramount Plus on Samsung TV
Samsung is one of the few well-known smart TV brands on the market. Their electronics products are always of high quality, and if you have one, here’s how to get a quote on it.
NB: Before I delve into how you can do it with your Samsung TV, there is one thing you have to know, which is that not all Samsung TV models work with Paramount plus, and you have to be using 2017–2022 Smart TVs.
That being said, follow the procedure below on how to do that
- Locate and select Appsoro Paramount +.
- On the Paramount page, choose “Install.”
- After that, select Open to launch the paramount + app.
- Sign in to Paramount.
- Now you will be presented with two options: TV or web
- For TV: Enter your email address and password to sign in.
- You will be shown a website and a code for the Web.
- Simply visit the website and enter the activation code given to you.
How to Get Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
If you own an LG smart TV and you’ve never used Paramount Plus on it before, here’s how you can start streaming Paramount Plus channels from it.
NB: Now here is one thing you need to know: If you are using an LG TV with WebOS 4.0 or higher, Paramount Plus will work perfectly on it. That being said, here is the process of adding Paramount Plus to your LG TV.
- Launch the Paramount+ app.
- Select “Sign Up.”
- After doing that, you’ll see an access code displayed on your TV screen. Take note of it.
- Now, visit paramountplus.com/lg on your computer or mobile web browser.
- Next, enter the access code displayed earlier on your screen.
- Then click “Activate.”
- Now, pick a subscription plan and click “Continue.”
- After doing all these things, you will be prompted to create a Paramount+ account.
- If you have an account already or have one with CBS All Access, simply sign in; otherwise, sign up.
- Now, type in your payment information and click “Start Paramount+.”
- Afterwards, you will see a confirmation screen.
How to Get Free Supreme Plus
There are different things you can take advantage of to enjoy Paramount Plus without paying a dime. However, it has an expiration date.
The opportunities I’ll be listed below have a maximum validity period of 60 days; however, the terms and conditions guiding the offer can change at any time, but hey, it’s free.
7-Day Risk-Free Trial
Generally, Paramount Plus comes with a 7-day free trial that you can take advantage of if you are a new user.
Here is how to go about it:
- Visit the Paramount Pictures website.
- Next, click on “Sign up for Paramount+.”
- Afterwards, type in your details.
- Choose the plan you want.
- Fill up your payment information and sign up.
After signing up, you will be able to access all the content of Paramount Plus free of charge for 7 days.
Trial Period of 2 Months
You can get a two-month free trial with Microsoft’s Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
If you have an Xbox, you can use the Xbox Game Pass subscription to access the most recent movies and TV shows, such as Paramount Plus.
To take advantage of it, go to the Perks Gallery and sign up for a free month of Paramount Plus.
1-month trial period
You can also take advantage of this chance by installing a coupon extension on your browser.
You only need to install the Coupon Extension to begin using the updated methods.
Here is how to do that:
- Install the Coupert coupon extension for Google Chrome.
- Go to Paramount Plus and register for the service.
- After selecting a plan, click “Continue” to input your personal information.
- When you’re finished, click “proceed.”
- After reaching the checkout page, click Have a promo code? in the right pane.
- After that, click on the box to reveal all of Coupert’s available promo codes.
- As you read through the offers, you’ll see a trial offer for a free month rather than a week. Continue by selecting it.
Paramount plus App.
You could obtain Paramount Plus via the website or the app.
To do that, simply download the Paramount Plus app from the Apple Store or the Google Play Store, depending on your smartphone’s operating system.
- Start the Paramount Plus application.
- Then click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Afterwards, you’ll be prompted to create a new account.
- Enter your email address and a password to fully access the app.
Is Paramount Plus free with Prime?
Paramount Plans isn’t free with Amazon Prime for now, and you can only subscribe to the premium plan using the Amazon Prime platform.
However, it was priced at $.99 earlier during a promotional period, but that has ended, and now it is $9.99 to subscribe to Paramount Plus.
How do I get Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime?
Firstly, you need to be an Amazon Prime member to add Paramount Plus to your Amazon Prime membership.
And how do you do that? Here is how
- Visit Amazon Prime.
- Select “Start your free trial.”
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions.
If you are a member, here is how you can add Paramount Plus to Amazon Prime Video.
- Visit www.amazon.com/channels.
- Search for Paramount Plus and select the Paramount+ channel.
- Next, select “Learn More.”
- Select “Begin your 7-day free trial.”
- Select the Premium ($9.99) plan and click “Start your free trial.”
The free trial period will last 7 days, after which you will be charged via your Amazon account.
Please keep in mind that the Paramount+ Essential bundle is currently unavailable through Amazon Video.
By now you should have been able to figure out the answer to “How do I get Paramount Plus on my TV?” along with some free trial tips you can take advantage of.
If this article has been helpful, feel free to share and bookmark this website.