This article will discuss how to activate 9now using the 9now.com.au/activate web page via Android TV, Apple TV, Smart TV, Samsung TV, Firestick, etc.
9now is an on-demand television network managed by Nine Network in Australia. 9now allows you to go back and stream the last few episodes of all of its featured programming anytime you want. This is perfect for times when you get so busy for night’s viewing.
To activate 9now app on our Smart TV and streaming devices, you have to download and install the 9Now app from the Samsung Smart TV, Smart TV, and the Android TV App Store & Apple Store first. It’s very easy to use and it’s also free. 9now is a come-to and an on-demand streaming service for TV shows broadcast on the Nine network.
9now streams over the Internet, which makes it possible for you to watch wherever you have a solid and reliable network connection. Now that 9now streams over the Internet instead of via a traditional over-the-air broadcast, you can connect via a vast range of Internet-enabled devices.
In case you’d love to watch 9now content on the go, you have two major options. Basically, for Apple users, the 9now iOS app is supported by iPhones, iPods, and iPads running iOS 9.0+, while for Android users, the 9now Android app needs an Android phone or tablet running a minimum of Android 4.4+.
9now Supported Streaming Devices
When it comes to compatible devices, 9now supports a wide range of devices. The 9now app is available on mobile media streaming and Smart devices. Here is a list of compatible devices:
- Apple TV
- Smart TV
- Android TV
- Android phones and tablets
- Apple iPhones and iPad (Best VPNs for Apple TV)
- Samsung Smart TV
9now Channels List
9Networks provide live streaming for five stations and also 9now broadcasting TV and Catch-up TV for its content. The 5 stations are:
- Channel Nine
To access all the 9Now stations just follow the 9Now live link in the URL www.9now.com.au/live.
Famous Shows to Watch on 9now
Here are some of the popular shows you can enjoy watching on 9now:
- Love Island
- 60 Minutes
- Married at First Sight
- Beach Front Bargain Hunt
- The Equalizer
- Murders, Lies, and Alibis
- Amazing Grace
- Desperate Housewives
Well-Known Sports to Watch on 9Now
9now offers a vast collection of sporting events to enjoy, some of which are as follows:
- National Basketball League
- Tour Down Under cycling
- NSW Cup
- QLD Cup
- National Basketball League
How to Create a 9now Account
You will need to create a free Nine account before you can begin streaming various content. Channel 9 is a free streaming application so it does not require any form of payment. To start enjoying 9now content, follow the sign-up method described below:
- Ensure you are connected to an Express VPN server in Australia.
- Navigate to 9now.com and tap on the login button.
- Create a new account using the steps stated above.
- Submit your correct information and verify.
- An email of confirmation will be sent to you after the process has been completed.
All your favorite TV shows are accessible on 9now anytime, anywhere including The Block, Australian Ninja Warrior, Love Island Australia, LEGO Masters, Married at First Sight, Doctor Doctor, and more. In addition to this, there are plenty of entertaining shows to keep the kids busy with a wide range of children’s programming.
How to Install 9Now on Samsung TV Models
There are different installation processes involved when downloading the 9now application on Samsung smart TV. Follow the steps below to install the 9now app on your brand of Samsung smart TV below:
- Click on the Smart Hub button on your Samsung remote control.
- Using the center pad on your remote control, go to APPS and select 9Now.
- Tap the Smart Hub button on your Samsung remote control.
- Using the directional pad on your remote control, go to APPS then select 9now.
2016 – 2019 Models:
- Click on the Home button on your Samsung remote control.
- Using the center pad with arrows on your remote, navigate to APPS and select 9now.
- Go to the Video section, find 9Now, and select Install.
Activate 9now on Samsung Smart TV
To activate 9now on Samsung smart TV is quite simple and fast, follow the steps below to be able to stream various 9now content:
- Turn on your Samsung TV and visit Samsung TV App Store.
- Enter the “9now” application in the bar to search.
- Download the 9now app, then install it.
- After installation, begin and finish the sign-in procedure.
- Navigate to the web browser and use this link https://www.9now.com.au/activate.
- You can also search for 9now.com.au/activate using any internet browser on a smartphone or PC.
- Enter your login details again to receive the activation code.
- Enter the activation code into the remote of your Samsung Smart TV and enjoy the unlimited content available via the 9now application.
How to Activate 9Now on Apple TV
To activate 9now on Apple TV is quite simple and fast, follow the steps below to be able to stream various 9now content:
- Navigate to the App store
- Open the Apple store, type 9now in the search bar.
- Download the 9now application and Install it.
- Submit your correct details to complete the log-in procedure.
- After the sign-in procedure is completed, open the web browser with the help of 9now.com.au activate.
- Enter your login details into it to receive an activation code.
- Now, enter the activation code on your Apple TV and enjoy streaming endless programs on the 9now platform.
How to Activate 9now on Smart TV
To activate 9now on Smart TV is quite simple and fast, follow the steps below to be able to stream various 9now content:
- Open the Play Store on your Smart TV.
- Using the search bar, search for the 9now app.
- Download the 9now App and then Install.
- After the installation process is done, click on the sign-in procedure.
- After the sign-in process is completed, open the web browser and search for 9now.com.au/activate.
- Submit your Login details in it, and get your activation code.
- Input the activation code on the Smart TV to gain unlimited access to the 9now app.
- That’s it! Done.
Activate 9now on Android TV
To activate 9now on Android TV is quite simple and fast, follow the steps below to be able to stream various 9now content:
- Go to the Play store for children.
- Look for the search icon to enter 9now with the aid of an on-screen keyboard.
- Choose the 9now app from the search results.
- Tap the Install button.
- Ensure you wait till the installation process is completed, to open the 9now application.
- Click on the Connect Your TV option.
- Sign in using your account login details, or you can create a new account.
- An activation code will be displayed on your TV’s screen.
- Navigate to 9Now.com.au/activate using a web browser on any other device like the PC or mobile.
- Log in using the same details for your account.
- Now enter the activation code into the provided field.
- Tap on the continue button.
- That’s it! Done.
Activate 9Now to my TV
To activate 9now on your TV is quite simple and fast, follow the steps below to be able to stream various 9now content:
- On the 9now’s homepage, click on “Connect Your Television” located at the upper right corner of your screen.
- On your laptop or PC, you will be asked to log into Your Nine Account, in case you don’t have one, Create a Nine Account.
- Select the correct option.
- Set up 9now on your TV and select one of the episodes from your series or live TV channel that you would love to view.
- A login screen will be displayed.
- Click Log in.
- Submit the 6-digit code that appears on your TV screen on your computer.
- In case you logged into your computer, an email will be sent to you in these words ‘Your code has been submitted’.
- It might take up to 30 seconds till your TV gets activated and the show or Live channel can start playing.
Activate your TV using a Tablet or Phone
To activate 9now on your TV using a tablet or phone is quite simple and fast, follow the steps below to be able to stream various 9now content:
- Open the 9now app and sign in on your tablet or phone.
- Click on the Menu button.
- Click on ‘Connect Your TV’.
- Begin 9now on your TV and select the episode from a show or live TV channel you’d love to watch.
- A login screen will be displayed.
- Click Log in.
- Ensure you enter the six-digit activation code displayed on your TV screen using your smartphone or tablet.
- You will receive a text message confirming your code has been submitted on your tablet or phone.
- It might take up to 30 seconds until your TV is activated and the appropriate episode or live channel starts playing.
- Done! That’s it!
Can’t Activate 9now? Try these Fixes!
Are you experiencing poor video quality or receiving error messages while streaming 9now, this might be because you have a slow or unstable connection to the Internet. To help solve these issues, try the following fixes below:
Check your network connection.
Check your internet connection following the procedures below.
Refresh your Router:
- Switch off the device and remove the router from the power source for about 30 seconds.
- Plug the router back in after 30 seconds and switch it on.
- Hold on till all of the router’s lights are bright and solid.
- Switch on your device again and try to play a video.
Connect 9now via a wireless router connected to your modem:
- Switch off your computer or laptop.
- Plug one end of an Ethernet cable straight into your modem.
- Plug the second end into your computer or laptop.
- Remove your modem from its power source and leave it for about 30 seconds.
- Plug the modem back into the power source after 30 seconds.
- Switch on the modem and wait until all of the lights become bright and solid.
- Turn your computer or laptop back on and try to play a video.
Improve your Wi-Fi signal:
- Change your router’s location. It’s best to keep your router in a centralized location and not the most remote area of your house.
- Avoid wireless interference. Items like cordless phones, microwaves, or other wireless devices could affect your Wi-Fi’s performance, always try and keep your router away from their reach.
- Place your router in an elevated position. Routers perform best when off the ground and not squeezed amongst other items. Keeping it above a shelf is always a better option.
I hope this article on how to activate 9now streaming service on your devices came in handy for you. Activating 9now is quite straightforward and fast. Hope the troubleshooting tips listed above also solved your problem? Let’s know how this post was helpful to you in the comment section below. For a related article, click here to read more.