If you are having a problem with how to activate crackle TV on Roku, this article will guide you on all the processes.
Crackle is a free-to-use video entertainment network featuring full-length movies, TV shows, and original programming. It is available on a wide variety of platforms including connected TVs, mobile devices, set-top boxes, video game consoles, and online at Crackle.com.
This article explains how to activate crackle tv on Roku with the procedure and highlighted supported device and also how to fix crackle not woking on Roku device. The process highlighted here should meet your needs on how to fix crackle not working
The supported device listed in this article will make you know if your device is compatible.
Supported Roku devices are:
- Roku TV & 4K Roku TV
- Roku Express and Express+
- Roku Premiere and Premiere+
- Roku Streaming Stick and Streaming Stick+
- Roku Ultra
- Roku 4
- Roku 3
- Roku 2 XD, XS & HD
- Roku LT
- Roku 1/SE
How to activate Crackle TV on Roku:
have it in mind that, to activate crackle on your device you will need to sign in with an activation code.
- At first, you need to reach the channel store all you need do is to select streaming channel from your home screen
- move to the TV and Movies section to get the app.
- After that, then choose the search bar.
- Then input the app’s name and select the app from the results.
- Then, choose the add channel option and add it to the list.
- Secondly, access the app and sign in with the Crackle TV account.
- The channel link code will be on the TV screen.
- Note this code and reach crackle.com/activate.
- In there, you need to key in the activation code.
- Finally, click Activate to activate the app with the device.
Crackle tv is now available for Roku, please follow the steps
- Go to the Google search on your Roku and type ‘crackle’.
- select the crackle app and download
- Once the app is installed, you can find Crackle under “Your Streaming Channels” or under “Home”.
Can’t Activate Crackle TV on Roku? Try These Fixes!
Here we will help you on how to fix crackle TV not working on your Roku.
- Restart your device
- Check your network connection
- Disable ad-blockers
- Update your app or software
- Check your cabling (if any)
- Device reactivation
Restart Roku Device
Follow the procedures below to restart your Roku device.
- Select the home button on your Roku remote
- Then select the up button on the remote
- Select settings
- Go to system
- Select system restart
- Select restart
At this point, your Roku TV should restart.
Update Roku System Software
The steps below show how to update the Roku system software to fix the crackle tv not working on the Roku device.
- Press the Home button on your Roku TV remote.
- Scroll to settings
- Click on system
Check your network connection
A network connection is a general troubleshooting problem on many devices including Roku. if your Roku device is showing one of these signs below, it means you have a bad network connection.
Signs of a bad connection
- Downloads don’t start, time out, or remain at 0%.
- Google Play is stuck on “Loading…”
- You can’t load web pages in a browser
The solution to the troubleshooting tips
- Tap on network and internet and connection
- Turn Wi-Fi off and mobile data on, and check if there’s a difference.
- check if there is a data indicator like 2g,3g or H, close to the signal bar
- This might not display if you have active wifi network data. all you need do is to turn off your wifi network.
to disable ad-blockers follow the steps bellow
- Select the AdBlock Plus icon next to the browser’s address bar
- Then click on enable on this site
- Then click on disable, once disabled, the menu option should read Disabled on this site.
- To return to the page and continue, watching close the page
Check your cabling:
- To avoid network problems as a result of bad cabling connection
- Connect the coaxial cable from your HDTV antenna to the “Ant/Cable In” connector on the back of your Roku TV.
- Turn on your Roku TV, go to Home and select Live TV. If Live TV is missing, you can add it by going to Settings > TV inputs > Live TV > Set up input.
- Follow the instructions on the TV screen to complete the setup.
if your Roku is reset, you will be asked to reactivate it the next time you access Philo Edu. Instructions for this process are below:
- Login watch.philo.com from your computer.
- From the end of the page select Roku registration.
- Then input the four-digit code that you get.
- From there choose to reactivate.
With the stated steps above on how to activate Crackle TV on Roku, I hope this article has been helpful and has also solved the common issues associated with the activation of Crackle TV on Roku? Then feel free to drop your comment in the section below.