Let’s talk about how to activate RightNow media in this guide. We will make it look simple and straightforward. We will consider all the basic requirement to get the RightNow media running on your Android, iPhone, and other supported streaming devices.
RightNow Media is an online streaming service that provides thousands of faith-based videos and resources for churches, ministries, and organizations.
It’s an excellent tool for churches to use to stay connected and engaged with their members because it provides access to a large library of Christian videos, sermons, Bible studies, and other resources.
Whether you’re looking for a sermon series to teach on Sunday mornings, a video to show during small groups, or a Bible study to do at home, RightNow Media has it all.
And in this article, I will be going over how to activate RightNow Media on all devices while also delving into the price and how you can get started using it.
How much does a RightNow Media subscription cost?
The RightNow Media app is free to download, but you must have an active membership plan to stream its content.
The pricing plans for the platform vary depending on the size of the group using it, ranging from $100 for newly established churches to $1,500 for churches with 3,500 to 5,000 members.
The app comes with special benefits for small groups of fewer than 100 members and large ones of more than 5,000.
The requirement to Activate RightNow Media
To access RightNow Media, you must be a part of an organization that has an active subscription.
Since that is the case, a representative from your organization can send you an invitation to set up your account. Doing this will activate the platform, and you can begin watching content after downloading the app and logging in.
Do they accept individuals? RightNow Media does accept individual subscriptions; but it is intended for groups and congregations only.
How to Sign up for RightNow Media
Signing up for RightNow Media isn’t rocket science; you simply have to visit the website or app and follow the steps I will be highlighting below.
Here is how you should go about it.
- Launch your web browser.
- Visit the RightNow Media website from your smartphone or PC.
- Select Confirm & Sign Up
- Enter your email, password, and other requested credentials to create your profile.
- Tap Create Profile to proceed.
- After doing all that, choose your primary work role and continue.
- Select details about yourself and tap on “Continue.”
- Finally, click on Start Browsing RightNow Media.”
- Once you are on the home screen, you can pick from any of the originals to watch.
How to Activate RightNow Media on Apple TV
The RightNow media is available in your Apple Store. All you need to do is search for it and install it. However, if you are using a 3rd generation or later model, you might have to connect it via Airplay.
Having said that, here is how to activate rightNow on your Apple TV.
- Turn on your Apple TV.
- Connect it to a stable internet connection.
- When the home screen appears, choose App Store.
- Click the Search icon to the right of the App Store.
- Enter RightNow Media in the search bar.
- When you see it among the search results, click the Get button.
- Now, install the app on your Apple TV.
- Afterwards, click “Open” and log in to activate the app.
How to Activate RightNow Media on Roku TV
If you are using Roku TV, all you have to do is search for it on the channel list to get access to the app.
Here is how to do all that:
- Power on your Roku TV.
- Check that you are connected to a strong Wi-Fi network.
- Get your remote and press the home button.
- Navigate to your home screen.
- Select Streaming Channels
- Search the Channels for RightNow Media
- Select Add channel.
- Once the channel has been added To launch the app, navigate to Channel.
- Log in to start using the RightNow Media app on your Roku device.
How to Enable RightNow Media on Amazon Fire TV
Adding RightNow media to your FireTV is an effortless process; you simply need to search for it like another library and get it installed.
Here is a breakdown of how you can go about it.
- Launch your Fire TV.
- Sign into your Amazon account.
- Now, select Find.
- Locate Search and type in RightNow Media
- Once you see it in the search result, tap on Get to install on your Fire TV.
- Afterwards, launch the app and log in with your RightNow Media credentials.
How to Enable RightNow Media on Android
If you want to access RightNow Medis on your Android device, all you have to do is visit the Android store and sign up there.
Here is a breakdown of how to do that.
- Launch your play store app
- Type RightNow Medi” in the search bar.
- Select it from the results and tap on install.
- Launch the RightNow Media app after installation and click the Sign In button.
- From there, enter your login credentials or the one provided to you.
RightNow Media Downloader
There are different alternatives to downloading videos from RightNow Media. One option you can use is a Firefox plugin called NetVideoHunter. When you use the link, your video will be stored on Viemo at this link: https://vimeo.com/channels/490299
Alternatively, you can get the GetFLV software, Video Downloader, and install it on your PC. You can use this software to download videos from RightNow Media for offline viewing.
RightNow Media App
The RightNow app is available on all smart TVs and smartphones App store. Simply go to your channel store or app store and search for Right Now Media and install it.
RightNow Media App for Smart tv
Most smart TVs with the most recent operating systems can access the RIghtNow media App directly from there App Stores.
You simply need to visit the store where you search for the app you install and type in RightNow Media.
If you do not see it on your TV, you might have to update your software to the latest version. Another alternative to this is to make use of a streaming stick such as Roku or Amazon Fire to add extra functionality to your TV.
RightNow Media app for Android
If you want to stream RightNow Media from your Android device, what you need to do is visit the Play Store and search for RightNow Media.
Once you see it among the search results, simply install and launch the app to activate it.
Since you’ve gone through this article on how to activate RightNow Media on all devices, getting it on your smartphone shouldn’t be an issue.
However, if you are having any issues with the app, feel free to contact RightNow customer support at Contact Support.