In case you are new to this online streaming service, popularly known as Voot, all you need do is follow this post carefully step by step as we guide you through how to activate Voot on all devices such as Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, and Samsung TV.
Voot is an on-demand streaming service that provides multi-device viewing, especially for the Indian community. This platform has over one million subscribers and it offers content ranging from English to Hindi for optimum enjoyment.
In March 2016, Voot was launched by Viacom18. Voot is available as an app and it’s supported by iOS, KaiOS, and Android devices. Activating Voot on your smart devices is quite easy once you follow the instructions outlined in this article.
Users can view a range of amazing shows that they enjoy and demand providing about 45,00 watch hours of video content. You also have unlimited access to this content anytime you want. This streaming service allows you to watch your favourite and popular TV networks, such as MTV, MTV Indies, Nickelodeon, Viacom18 Motion Pictures, and others.
Read on as we walk you through Voot’s features and how to activate Voot on all devices such as Android TV, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Samsung TV.
Features of Voot
There are so many amazing features that the Voot application offers especially when you activate it via the www.voot.com/activate method for Voot activation. The following are some of Voot’s fantastic features and traits:
- The content quality you are watching can be changed based on your internet connection speed.
- You won’t be disturbed or distracted by any advertisement while watching content on Voot.
- There are over 1500 movies available to watch on Voot.
- You can access Voot streaming in various languages, such as Bengali, English, Hindi, Marathi, and Tamil.
- Voot is also compatible with Chromecast.
Once you download and install the Voot app on your smart devices, you will get to know more about its features.
How to Activate Voot on Android TV
Activating Voot on your smart TVs or Android TVs involves a very fast procedure. Follow the simple steps below to begin your content streaming to your Smart TV /or Android TV.
- Look for the “Voot” app on the Play Store and download it.
- Open the Voot app after installation by clicking on the install icon on your Android TV.
- Ensure you complete the installation process, if not the app won’t work.
- Launch the Voot app by navigating to Voot Activate URL: http://voot.com/activate via a PC or smartphone.
- A Voot activation code will be displayed on your Android TV screen.
- Write out this code somewhere safe.
- Thereafter, you will be requested to provide the activation code, now insert the code that was sent to you previously.
- Once you have successfully submitted the code, click on “Proceed” to continue with the procedure.
- The Voot app will take a few minutes to completely install on your Android TV, wait patiently while it gets done.
Now, you will begin to enjoy your favourite content on the Voot streaming services once you have completed the steps above.
How to Activate Voot on Apple TV
Provided you follow the procedures below on how to activate Voot on Apple TV. You will be on your way to enjoying unlimited access to your favourite content streamed in different languages. Follow the activation steps below quickly using the URL – www.voot.com/activate:
- Turn on your Apple TV.
- Open the Apple TV App Store.
- Search for Voot in the entertainment section via the search option.
- Once you find the Voot app from the search result, go ahead to download and install the app.
- Click on the Voot app to open it.
- Now, log in and get the Voot code.
- Open a browser on your smartphone and go to https://www.voot.com/activate.
- Enter your account details and log in (Your Voot activation code is required here).
- Enter this activation code into the necessary field.
- Now log in or select the continue option and follow the on-screen instructions.
The activation process has now been completed, and your Apple TV will start streaming programs from Voot as you wish.
How to Activate Voot on Amazon Fire TV
To activate the Voot app on your Amazon Fire TV, ensure you follow the steps below in their correct order without mixing things up to give you a seamless activation process:
- Open your Amazon Fire TV’s Home Screen.
- The Voot application will appear once you use the search option of the device.
- Search for “Voot” in the available search option.
- Locate the app and download it.
- Install Voot on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Set up the Voot app.
- A message will pop up on the screen displaying an activation code once you try to stream any show or movie.
- Now, jot down this code somewhere safe, and go to www.voot.com/activate from your PC or smartphone.
- Enter your correct account details and log in.
- While logging into your account, you will be asked to provide the activation code on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Enter the activation code in the space provided and that’s all, you are good to enjoy all content you want.
How to Activate Voot and Watch on Samsung TV
Follow the steps below to activate Voot on Samsung TV via www.voot.com/activate:
- Turn on your Samsung TV first.
- On your Samsung TV remote, press the Home Screen, and go to the bottom Menu, especially the Apps section.
- At the top right Search bar, enter the App name.
- Click on the Install button to download the app on your device.
- Open the App after installation in the Apps Menu bar at the bottom.
- Try to open any content on the Voot app, and you will receive an activation code which you should pen down.
- Using a smartphone or a PC, go to www.voot.com/activate.
- After inputting your account information, the activation code will be needed.
- Enter the code which you previously noted and complete the activation process.
The Voot app is going to be activated within a short time once you are connected to a fast and reliable internet connection. Also, all the Voot services will be activated on your Samsung TV automatically and you will be able to enjoy any online streaming great content on your Samsung TV set seamlessly.
Can’t Activate Voot on my Device? Try these Fixes!
Although the procedures are simple, once you have a Voot-compatible device. However, if you encounter any trouble while trying to activate Voot, always check your internet connection and try the following fixes below:
- Ensure you install the Voot app on a compatible device.
- If your internet connection is slow and dragging, the activation procedure may take a little longer to install.
- Restart the Voot app if the network issue persists.
- Close and reopen the Voot app if it won’t work.
- Utilize the Clear Cache option if you can’t still activate Voot on your device.
- If clearing the App’s Cache and data doesn’t work, try to uninstall and reinstall the Voot app.
I hope one of the above has solved your problem. If not, you may go ahead to contact Voot customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you were able to activate Voot on your device successfully, then feel free to express yourself and drop your comments in the section below. This is all about how to activate the popular on-demand streaming service on your smart devices.