Youtube allows you to add free music to your youtube video before or after the video has been uploaded, and here is how to go about it. Know that you can only make use of free music on your YouTube videos without giving credit to the author.
Therefore, here in this guide, I will share with you how to access free music on YouTube to add to your YouTube video. No credit is required.
Table of Contents
What is the Essence of Adding Music to the YouTube Video
It’s not an easy task to stand before your camera to record yourself talking to a group of people or audience. It takes courage to do this. However, instead of abandoning your YouTube project because you are not outspoken, you can record your video without talking and use free YouTube music ad the background voice in the video.
YouTube makes it easy to add music to youtube videos without having copyright issues. With youtube free music, you can use it endless time to your videos on youtube without a sanction. So, in this guide, I will walk you through the whole process to add this free music to your youtube video.
How to Add Music to YouTube Videos
The procedures below walk you through how to edit YouTube videos and add YouTube free music to it.
- Go to Youtube.com on your web browser.
- Tap on the sign-in button to the top right.
- Log in with your Gmail account or your email account.
- Tap on your “Profile icon” to the top “Right” and select “Your Channel.”
- Tap on “YouTube Studio.”
- Tap “Videos” to the left of the pane.
- Tap on the “Edit” pencil in the video you want to add music.
- Tap on the “Editor’s” on the left pane.
- Tap on the option to expand music (see image below).
- Tap on “Add Audio” and a new tab will open.
- Listen to the available free music you want to add and tap on “Add to Video.”
- Tap on “Save Changes” to save your settings.
You can listen to the music before you click on the “Add to Video’s” button and you are done. However, YouTube music doesn’t loop. So, if your video is more prolonged, add the music, save, and add another to continue from where it stops.