Suppose you subscribed to the Disney Plus service via Amazon and didn’t know how to cancel or terminate your subscription via the Amazon platform; here is an article for you. So, in this article, we will discuss how to cancel Disney Plus on Amazon.
The process to cancel your Disney Plus subscription through Amazon is straightforward to do. Meanwhile, after canceling your subscription, you can resubscribe again at your will or when you think it’s the right time for you to get back at Disney Plus to start watching premium content.
Amazon is known for selling products online and to customers via logistics companies. However, Amazon supports users using the platform to subscribe for products and services such as HBO Max, Disney Plus, and many others.
Although, letting users subscribe to Disney Plus through Amazon is a welcome development. However, subscribing to the Disney Plus plan via Amazon implies that you can only cancel the subscription through Amazon.
So, if your Disney Plus subscription is made through Amazon, you need to go through the Amazon process to unsubscribe from the platform. Therefore, you will learn how to cancel Disney Plus on Amazon in this guide.
How to Cancel Disney Plus on Amazon
If you subscribed to the Disney Plus through Amazon, you also need to cancel your subscription through the Amazon platform. There, we will walk you through the steps to cancel your Disney Plus on Amazon.
- Go to Amazon.com on a web browser.
- Sign in to your Amazon account using your username and password.
- Click on “Account & Lists” at the top right of the Amazon homepage.
- Go to the “Membership & Subscription” and select “Other Subscriptions.”
- Locate the “Disney Plus” subscription you want to cancel.
- Click on “Manage Subscription” to manage the Disney Plus subscription.
- Toggle off the “Renewal” tab next to the “Auto-renew” button to cancel the subscription.
The steps above are how to cancel Disney Plus through Amazon if you subscribed to the Disney Plus service via the Amazon products and services subscription.
However, the service will not be canceled instantly. Instead, the Disney Plus subscription or plan will remain active until the end of the active plan before you will be disconnected from using the service.
How to Cancel Disney Plus without Amazon
There are other ways to cancel your Disney Plus subscription. However, the best way to cancel your subscription is to cancel the subscription on the platform where you subscribed to the service.
Therefore, we will quickly run over how to cancel your Disney Plus on other platforms.
How to Cancel Disney Plus on iTunes
If you subscribed to the Disney Plus on Apple devices such as the iPhone, macOS, iPad via the iTunes platform, just like some other people subscribed to the service through Amazon, below are the steps to take to cancel your Disney Plus on iTunes.
- Launch the DisneyLife app.
- Click on “Menu >> Settings.”
- Click on “Apple ID” to sign in. And if you are logged in already, a pop message will appear with “Modify your Subscription.”
- Now, you will be redirected to the “Apple Subscription” page on iTunes.
- Scroll down under “Subscription” and select “Manage.”
- Click on “DisneyLife.”
- Select the “Cancel Subscription” tab.
The method above explains how to cancel a Disney Plus subscription on iTunes using the DisneyLife app. However, if you are using a browser, the process to cancel your Disney Plus or other services on it is different from what we shared above.
Therefore, follow the steps below to cancel your Disney Plus subscription on iTunes via your internet browser.
- Launch the iTunes app on your macOS or Windows.
- Select “View Account.”
- Choose “Settings.”
- Click on “Subscriptions.”
- Tap “Manage” to manage all your subscriptions.
- Click on the option to “Disney Plus.”
- Select “Cancel auto-renewal.”
With this, you can end your subscription on the Disney Plus service if you subscribed to the service via iTunes.
How to Cancel Disney Plus on Google Play
Google Play allows users to subscribe to products and services on the platform where the Disney Plus streaming service is one of them. Therefore, take the process below if you are keen to know how to cancel Disney Plus on Google Play.
- Launch the Google Playstore app on your Android phone.
- Click on the “Profile Picture” to the top right.
- Select “Payments & Subscriptions” under “Account.”
- Select “Subscriptions.”
- Click on “Disney Plus or DisneyLife” from the lists of subscriptions you have.
- Select “Cancel Subscription” and click on the popup option to confirm the cancellation.
Your subscription will be valid until the end of the active plan, after which the renewal will be canceled.
This article provides you with how to cancel Disney Plus on Amazon and other platforms such as iTunes and Android platforms. If you have a question, kindly use the comment section below for clarification.