Looking to “how to cancel F1 TV subscription”? Well, Formula 1 TV allows viewers to watch live Formula 1 racing and access historic F1 content also relinquished their commitments to cancel their subscriptions at will.
You could be an avid Formula One fan, but due to circumstances such as the subscription fees, the app not functioning properly, loading issues, or constant freezing, and as such, you are looking for how to cancel your Formula One TV subscription here is a guide for you.
Well, you are not alone in trying to figure out why users may want to cancel their clothes their T1 TV subscription, but, sometimes, cancelling it could appear complicated if you’ve never tried it before.
However, since you are here, we will be discussing the different methods and providing step-by-step instructions you should follow to help you cancel your Fi TV subscription.
Also, We will also address any questions you may have regarding the cancellation process, such as refunds,
How to Cancel F1 TV Subscription
Cancelling your Fi TV isn’t rocket science. It might seem complicated to you, but it isn’t. You just have to do it correctly.
What do I mean by that?
You have to cancel your subscription from where you initiated the subscription, For example, if you started the subscription through the store, you must cancel it through the store.
If it is from the app store, you have to follow suit with it, but if it is from the website, how do you go about it?
Here is how:
- Navigate to the official website of https://f1tv.formula1.com/.
- Log in with your email and password by clicking the top right corner.
- Now, click on the person icon at the top right of the screen.
- Choose “Manage Account”
- Choose “My Subscriptions”
- Afterwards, click on the “Cancel Subscription’ link under the next billing date.
- Pick a reason for cancelling your subscription and click on ‘Yes, cancel.
How to Cancel an F1 TV Subscription on the App Store
On the official website of F1 TV, it is stated right there that you initiated your subscription from any of the available apps, either the Android app or the iPhone app, and that the subscription is managed by the app store.
This will show you how to subscribe to an F1TV subscription if you are using the app store, which means you have an iPhone, iPad, or another app-related device.
- Launch your app store on your device
- Tap your name or profile image.
- Tap on your Apple ID,
- Enter the password if prompted to enter it.
- Navigate down until you see the Subscriptions tab.
- Tap on the app subscription you want to cancel.
- Now, look for the F1 TV app and click on Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm your selection.
Recommended: How to Get Paramount Plus
How to cancel an F1 TV subscription on Android App Store
If you are using an Android device, you can cancel your Fi TV app subscription right from the Play Store. If you’ve never done that before, you should go about it.
- Launch the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Click the “Profile” icon.
- From the drop-down menu, tap on Payments and Subscriptions.
- Choose Subscriptions
- On the next screen, locate your F1 TV app.
- Finally, click on Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm your selection, and you are good to go.
How to cancel an F1 TV subscription on an iPhone
The process of canning your F1 TV soundtrack from your iPhone can be done in two different ways. We’ve spoken about how you can do that through the app store, but below I will be talking about how to do it from your iPhone device.
Here is how you should go about it.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your Apple ID on top.
- Afterwards, click on Subscriptions.
- Locate the F1 TV app and click on Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm the cancellation on your iPhone, and your subscription will not renew on the next billing cycle.
How to cancel your F1 TV subscription on Mac
If you are using a Mac, you can cancel your F1 TV subscription right from the app store on your device.
Here is how to go about it:
- Go to the Mac App Store.
- Click on your name in the bottom sidebar.
- select “View Information.”
- If you are asked to sign in, enter your credentials to do that.
- Navigate from here to the Subscriptions tab, and then click on Manage.
- Now, look for the F1 TV app.
- Once you find it, click the Edit button.
- Click on Cancel Subscription and confirm the process.
How to Delete Your F1 TV Account
There might have been some really daunting reason as to why you plan on deleting your F1 TV account; perhaps you feel disappointed with the platform or you have other personal reasons against the platform.
Either way, there is no place available or laid out on their website where you can cancel your account, just as a service like DoorDash does.
If you want to cancel your account, you might have to contact customer support by reaching out to them at email@example.com.
F1 TV Subscription Refund
Does F1 TV give refunds? Well, here is what you need to know when it comes to F1 TV refunds.
In a scenario where you cancel your F1 TV subscription within the 14-day period of the billing cycle, you will get a full refund.
However, if it is cancelled on the 15th day or later, you are not getting a refund.
If you are due a refund, contact F1 TV support.
NB: You will not be charged for cancelling the subscription at the time of the free trial
How Do I Get a Refund from F1 TV?
To get a refund, you have to cancel your subscription within the first 14 days. Once you do that, you also have to contact F1 TV customer support to notify them about it.
You won’t be charged for a refund, and the same thing also applies to a free trial scenario.
How Much is an F1 subscription?
F1 TV subscriptions come in two packages, which are the TV Pro and the TV Access.
The TV Pro comes at a yearly cost of $49.99, while the TV Aces comes at a yearly cost of $26.99.
There are two monthly plans: $4.99 and $2.99, respectively.
Figuring out how to cancel your F1 TV subscription isn’t too complicated. However, if you prefer to delete your account instead, you need to reach out to F1 TV customer support.