So, you have got a lot of audible books in your Amazon library to the extent that you have decided to remove or delete some of them in your account. Amazon gives this privilege to delete books from the audible library on Android, iPhone, iPad, and directly from the Amazon website permanently without leaving a trace of the book’s title or the book itself.
Therefore, here in this guide, we will review how to delete books from the audible library on Amazon on your mobile phone as well as the Amazon website to remove the book title.
Table of Contents
How to Delete Books from Audible Library
Following the step by step procedures below, you will be able to delete your books from audible library on Amazon.
- Launch the Amazon audible app from your smartphone [Android, iPhone, and iPad].
- Navigate to “My Library” within the audible app.
- Find the book title you want to delete and swipe your finger on it from right to left.
- Select “Delete from device” in the red button located to the right of the book to remove.
- Go to the cloud or device option and click on the “delete” button in the trash car to remove the book from your Amazon library.
- To select multiple books, title to delete once select the book title on the red button to the left of the tile of the book.
- Now click “Delete from device” to remove the book from your library.
The audible books selected will be deleted from your library. However, the book title will remain in your Amazon account. To delete the book title permanently from your account, you will need to sign in to your Amazon account.
How to Delete Books from Audible Library Permanently
To permanently delete books title from your Audible library, you’ll need to log in to your Amazon account and delete it under the library or follow this guide.
- Go to your Amazon account on your internet-enabled device.
- Hover your mouse pointer to your Amazon profile to display “Accounts & Lists”.
- Select “Manage Your Content and Devices” to view your Amazon purchase, including books in your audible library.
- In your library book title, find “Show” to show all your eBooks or purchase books.
- Click on the title of the book you want to remove and proceed to select “Audiobooks”.
- Check the “box” besides the title of the book and click on “Delete” on the menu bar.
The Audible book will be deleted from your Amazon library permanently. Both the book and the title will be removed from your account.