A quick run on how to delete Instacart account permanently with the help of the Instacart customer service. There is no way to close or delete account on Instacart without contacting the customer service representative on phone or via email.
However, here in this guide, we will discuss how to delete Instacart account on app on Android and iPhone/iPad and on your personal computer (PC).
Before we start, let me quickly sound it that there is no way to delete Instacart account online. We will only discuss the possible ways to close and delete an Instacart account that is working.
For a start, we will consider how to cancel Instacart membership on the Instacart app.
Table of Contents
How to Cancel Instacart Membership on App
For those of you that are using the Instacart app on Android or iPhone/iPad, you can cancel your membership permanently following the procedures below.
- Open the “Instacart” app on your Android or iPhone/iPad.
- Log in to your account and tap on your profile picture. You can see this at the top left of your account dashboard.
- Now, tap “My Account >> Insacart Express.”
- Click on “Manage Membership >> Cancel your Membership >> End Membership.”
- A confirmation message will appear and tap “Continue to Cancel.”
Your Instacart subscription will be cancelled but will remain accessible until the next billing cycle.
How to Cancel Instacart Account on Computer
It’s simple and direct to cancel Instacart account on a computer on the official website. Follow the procedures below for a complete guide.
- Go to www.instacart.com and sign in to your Instacart account.
- Tap “Account” at the top centre of the page.
- Tap on “Instacart Express” from the drop menu.
- Tap on “End Membership.”
- Tap “Continue to cancel” from the list of options.
- A confirmation message will appear.
- Tap “End” to cancel your membership.
Note: Your Instacart membership will be active pending the next billing date.
To request for a refund from Instacart you must cancel your subscription within 15 days of your subscription.
How to Delete Instacart Account
You cannot delete Instacart account online or on Instacart app on Android and iPhone and neither is there a delete button to close your Instacart account.
However, we will walk you through the alternative possibility on how to delete your Instacart account permanently.
- Open your email account [Gmail or Yahoo!].
- Tap on “Compose.”
- Subject: Delete Instacart Account Permanently.”
- Email Address: Help@instacart.com.
- Message: Please delete mu account permanently from your system and include your name, email address, and phone number.
Now, wait for a couple of hours or days for a customer care representative from Instacart to reply to your email and your Instacart account will be deleted permanently from their system.
How to Delete Instacart Account Permanently using Contact Form
Here is an alternative approach to delete your Instacart account permanently using Instacart contact form online.
- Go to www.instacart.com/help/contact and log in to your Instacart account to view the page.
- Scroll down and click on “My Account.”
- Tap “Account Information.”
- Tap “I still need help >> Email with us.”
- In the message body type “Please delete my Instacart account permanently.”
- Tap “Submit.”
In a few days, your Instacart account will be deleted permanently.
How to Delete Instacart Account Permanently on Phone
This approach is the fastest but you need to stay on top of it until you receive a confirmation message that you have successfully deleted your Instcart account.
To delete your free Instacart account call them on 1-888-246-7822 and request that you want to delete your Instacart account permanently.
However, to confirm that your Instacart account has been deleted, call back to confirm it from the Instacart customer representative.