Telegram is a popular messaging app competing with WhatsApp for Android and iOS users with tons of features. Even though a lot of users prefer to use WhatsApp instead of Telegram they failed to know that the Telegram app is more equipped compared to the WhatsApp app with such a feature to edit sent messages. So, here in this article, how to delete telegram account without confirmation code.
However, before we proceed it is worth noting the following as this procedure is irreversible.
- The process to delete a Telegram account is permanent.
- You cannot undo the process once it’s completed.
- You will lose all Telegram channels in the end.
- You will be removed or deleted from all Telegram channels and groups you belong to on the platform.
- Your contacts will be removed from the Telegram servers.
In a real sense, this is no option to delete a Telegram account. Rather, Telegram provides what is called “Account Self-destructs” which allows you to delete your Instagram account for a minimum of 1 month and self-destruct your Instagram account for 1 year.
However, after the self-destructs period and if you failed to return to Telegram the Telegram account will be deleted permanently.
Meanwhile, there is no how to delete Telegram on Telegram web directly. You can only delete your Telegram account on the Telegram app. This means that you cannot delete your Telegram account on the web.
It’s possible that you will consider a U-turn to Telegram, it’s advisable that you select 1-year self-destruct under delete my Telegram account for Telegram to wait for a whole year before it deletes your Telegram account.
How to Delete Telegram Account without Confirmation Code
Telegram security feature allows you to delete your Telegram account which set your Telegram account to self-delete after a certain time of the inactive session on your Telegram account.
However, to delete your Telegram account faster you should go for Telegram account self-destruction after 1 month.
Therefore, follow the steps below to learn how to delete my telegram account without confirmation code.
- Launch the Telegram app on your phone
- Tap on the hamburger to the top-left
- Click on the “Settings“.
- Click on “Privacy and Security.”
- Scroll to “Delete my account” and click “If Away for.”
- Choose the duration in the “Self-destruct if Inactive For.”
Exit the settings tap and your Telegram account will delete itself after 1 month or the month you selected from the “account self-destructs” option.
The “must-do-do” here to delete your Telegram account is to remain inactive for the period selected under “self-destructs.” However, we suggest that you remove or delete the Telegram app from your phone so that you will not mistakenly open the Telegram app to reactivate the account unknowingly.
To delete Telegram account without phone number or activation code is to remain inactive on the Telegram platform for at least 1 years after you have turned on the self destructive option.
Don’t Miss: How to Delete Houseparty Account
Delete Telegram Account Without Code
With this method; the Telegram bot will send a verification code to your Telegram account for confirmation so that it’d not be as if someone else is impersonating you. If you can still access your Telegram; kindly follow the steps below to learn how to delete your Telegram account with code.
- Go to the Telegram account delete page at https://my.telegram.org/auth?to=deactivate.
- Enter your Telegram phone number in an international format and tap on the “Next” button.
- A chat message will be sent to you from Telegram containing a confirmation code.
- Enter the Telegram account deletion code that was sent to you and click on the “Sign-in button.
- Give feedback on why you are leaving Telegram to help improve the service.
- Tap “Delete my Account.“
- A pop-up will appear ushering you to confirm to delete your Telegram account. Just tap on “Yes delete my Telegram account.”
- Delete the Telegram app from your phone.
That is it. Your Telegram account will be deleted but you can always come back to create a new Telegram account. But you may have to wait for several days.
Note: If you cannot afford to lose your Telegram contact, channels, groups, and messages, it’s advisable to back up your Telegram account before you delete your Telegram account.
How to Delete Telegram Account Without Phone Number
You need your phone number to delete your telegram account when you opted-in for my.telegram.org auth to=delete. The reason is that the Telegram bot will send a verification code to your Telegram phone number to confirm that this is not being carried out by an intruder and to protect your Telegram account because once deleted you might not be able to get back to the platform for several days.
Therefore, if you want to opt-in for how to delete telegram account without phone number or my.telegram.org auth to=delete you’d need you’d need to consider setting your Telegram account to auto-delete using the messaging app self-destructive feature.