There are different causes of the Fandango error code 003 and also possible solutions to the problem. Follow through this article as we take you through the various causes of Fandango error code 003 and the steps to fix the Fandango error code 003.
Fandango is a movie app that helps people in buying movie tickets used around the world. It’s either you use their website or official application which is available for both Android and Apple users to buy movie tickets.
You can also watch the latest movies available in theaters and the upcoming film apart from buying tickets from different theaters.
Most times users encounter the Fandango Error Code 003 on Roku device because Roku can’t update software even when connected to the internet.
Error 003 on Fandango refers to the situation where users cannot connect to different channels using an internet connection.
There are two major reasons why you can’t update your Roku device to fix Fandango error code on the device; it’s either the servers at the backend are down (i.e going through maintenance) or Roku is finding it difficult in establishing a connection to the network. This may still occur even when you are connected to the internet properly.
Viewers usually encounter several issues while streaming via the Fandango application, and Fandango error code 003 is one of the popular issues plenty of users come across. In this article, we will explain better the cause of error code 003 on Fandango app and how to fix the Fandango error code 003 problem.
What is Fandango Error Code 003?
Fandango Error Code 003 happens majorly due to misconfigured system, that opens your device to risk which prevents it from running smoothly.
Whenever the Fandango error code 003 occurs, it makes registry errors in your operating system.The Fandango error 003 code can lead to a lot of Windows errors like programs may stop working perfectly, PC lingering, system crashes, etc.
Causes of Fandango Error Code 003
Fandango error code has to do with device registry or system misconfiguration. So, when a particular program is uninstalled a new version is installed on it it can lead to the said error code 003 on Fandango.
This error may also occur due to hostile software like viruses, spyware, and adware with Plumbytes.
How to Fix Fandango Error Code 003
There are various ways you can fix the Fandango error code 003, but not every solution is for you since your problem may be different. However, one of the solutions will surely solve your issue. Below are some practical solutions that will help you fix Fandango error code 003 below:
- Make use of RegCure Pro
- Utilize Plumbytes
- Make use of built-in System File Checker
- Reset your Windows 10
Make Use of RegCure Pro
RegCure Pro is a functional application that solves different internal PC problems. RegCure Pro can clean and delete plenty of viruses and malware from your computer to boost your computer’s performance. It also has an outstanding optimizing tool to enhance startup time, remove files not wanted, and clear clutter.
You do not need to solve the Fandango error code 003 manually. Another way, it is automatically discovered down to the issue and solves it without following the manual instruction (It won’t solve it if the issue is not in your PC internal). Follow the steps below to make use of the RegCure Pro:
- Download and install the RegCure Pro and make sure to download it according to the Windows operating system you are using.
- Then, install the program.
- Tap on the scan button to fix the different misconfigured systems.
- Hold on till the scan task is fully complete.
- After it gets fully completed, click on the “Fix Errors” option.
- Wait for a while and allow the issue to be fixed automatically.
- Start your PC again to check if all are working properly.
Utilize Plumbytes to fix Fandango Error Code 003
Plumbytes is an anti-malware effective application with many useful features to protect your computer with special care. This powerful app is quite straightforward to use, and its program is easy to understand, even for beginners. Plumbytes work effectively and efficiently to discover any viruses, spyware, and malware and also remove them from your PC permanently. Follow the below-mentioned steps to fix Fandango error code 003:
- Download the Plumbytes application according to the specific operating system.
- After downloading is successful, locate the downloaded file and install it.
- Wait for a while to allow the application to fully get installed and then open it.
- Select the “Run a Scan” option to scan the entire PC fully.
- After running the scan successfully, select all files and remove everything permanently to fix Fandango error code 003.
Make use of built-in System File Checker
In case you don’t want to use another software to solve this issue, a built-in Windows tool named System File Checker (SFC) System File Checker (SFC) can be used. This Windows tool automatically detects various unprotected and damaged files by scanning everything on your computer.
However, ensure your computer system is not completely damaged. If it is, you may not be able to completely run this problem since you need to use the Command Prompt to deal with it.
Here are two methods to solve the issue and verify both of them, they are mentioned below:
To identify and fix the error code 003 using the system inbuilt file checker, follow the steps below to scan your PC using the SFC/Scannow command.
- Navigate to the Settings option from your PC.
- Click on the “Update & security” icon.
- Choose the “Recovery” option.
- Tap the Restart Now icon to reboot to Recovery Mode.
- Tap the Troubleshoot option.
- Select the Advanced Options.
- Now choose the Command Prompt.
- Type “SFC /scan now” in the command box with inverted commas.
- Click on the “Enter” button on your PC to run the scan
- That’s it!
Second Method :
In case the first method didn’t work for your PC, you can try the second option. Follow the same steps except for commanding a different text below:
- Press and hold “Windows (Win) key + E” together to ensure which drive letter the external drive is at.
- Input this text to the command box “sfc /scannow /OFFBOOTDIR=d:\ /OFFWINDIR=d:\windows”
Note that if your external drive is not “d” select the specific drive.
Reset your Windows 10
Another method to fix Fandango error code 003 is to reset your Windows 10 again. Follow the steps before to successfully reset Windows 10:
- Start your PC again by following solution 3 above.
- Click on the “Troubleshoot” option and select the “Reset this PC” icon.
There are two options available.
- Keeping my files will help install Windows 10 as a new one, but it will not remove the personal settings and files.
- The Remove everything button will delete everything including third-party applications, personal settings, and files from your Windows C drive or any specific drive where Windows 10 has been installed earlier.
- Choose the “Just remove my files” icon from the option to delete all files.
- Enter the username and type the correct password carefully.
- Select the Windows version and choose the Reset button to begin the process.
- Follow the step-by-step guidelines prompted on the screen to complete the procedure.
If all the solutions above didn’t work for you, you can select the final solution to terminate it. This will help delete everything permanently, ensure you save your important files on a pen drive or a portable hard disk.
You also need a Windows 10 installation media to run and install Windows 10. If you have selected “keep my files” at first and it didn’t solve the problem, then select the “Remove everything” option. Hopefully, this should help to remove all corrupted system files successfully.
Which of the steps above helped you to fix the Fandango error code on your system?
This is straight forward enough to help you fix the error code and get back to Fandango.