Let’s discuss how to pin a post on your Facebook page so that your followers on Facebook can get firsthand information about the Facebook page and the admin or editors of the page with admin privilege.
The pinned post will stay ahead of other posts on the Facebook page so that your fans and subscribers can see the pinned post before other posts on the page.
In the real sense of it, your Facebook pinned post should be what everybody wants to read such as your Facebook fan page terms and conditions, page description, and perhaps, if you are selling your products and service on your Facebook fan page, the pinned post should depict services you render so that your page followers will get first-hand information about your service and probably links to other information.
Pin to Top not Showing on Facebook Mobile
You cannot pin a post on your Facebook page using the official Facebook mobile app. If you check through, you will discover that the pin to top option isn’t showing on your Facebook page when you clicked on the menu option to pin the post on the page.
How to Find your Facebook Page
The steps below explain how to find all the Facebook pages you create on your Facebook account.
- Go to www.facebook.com on a web browser.
- Click on the three horizontal lines on the navigation.
- Click on “Pages.”
- All the Facebook pages that you manage will appear.
Now, to pin your post on any of the pages just click on the page and follow the steps below to learn how to pin a post on your Facebook fan page.
Don’t miss How to Delete Photos From Facebook Album
How to Pin a Post on your Facebook Profile
You can also pin a post on your Facebook timeline or profile page. To do this, ensure to follow the steps below.
- Visit Facebook.com and sign in to your Facebook account.
- Click on your Facebook profile icon to the top left.
- For easy access choose a list option and click on the three dots to the top right of the post you want to pin.
- Click on “pin post.”
Once the post has been pinned you will see a pop up to the bottom left confirming that the post has been pinned. To unpin the post from your profile or timeline just repeat the process and choose to unpin the post.
Hvae you checked How to Activate Facebook Dating
How to Pin a Post on your Facebook using a Mobile Browser
The steps below explain how you can post on your Facebook page using a mobile browser.
- Launch a mobile browser on your smartphone [Android & iPhone].
- Sign in to your Facebook account using your username [email or phone number] and password and click on the login option.
- Go to your Facebook page or use the search box to search for your Facebook page.
- Open the Facebook page from the search results.
- Click on “Create a Post” and type/paste the post you’d love to PIN. You can also paste a link to an external resource and hit the publish button.
- Click on the “three dots” to the top of the post that you want to pin.
- Click on “PIN to Top” with the asterisk icon.
- The page will reload automatically and pin the post above all posts on the page.
To confirm that the post is pinned successfully, you will see a barge on the three dots indicating that this post is pinned. To unpin the post you can just click on the three dots and click Unpin from Top.
How to Pin a Post on your Facebook Group
To pin a post on a Facebook page is similar to pinning a post on a Facebook group. But, instead of the “pin to top” option to pin a post on the Facebook page, the Facebook group uses “Announcement.” Therefore, here in this part of the article, we will quickly discuss how to pin a post on your Facebook group using the announcement feature.
- Open a browser and go to www.facebook.com.
- Click on the three horizontal lines.
- Click on “Groups.”
- Click on the name of your group from the new interface.
- Click on the three dots at the top right of the article you want to pin in the group.
- Choose “Mark as Announcement.”
- Set when the announcement should expire.
- Click on the Confirm tab.
The post will be pinned as an announcement and expires on the set date. However, you can pin multiple posts as an announcement on your Facebook group but it’s advisable to minimize the number of posts you set as announcements or pin on your group. Better still, you can schedule each of your group announcements.