Do you feel that you are spending too much on your Paramount Plus subscription, or do you just feel it’s not for you anymore?
If yes, you can decide to unsubscribe from your subscription plan or cancel your subscription and doing that isn’t rocket science.
You only have to ensure that you are unsubscribing from the platform where you initially registered it.
If you added Paramount Network from the Amazon Prime video add-on, for example, you must unsubscribe from Amazon.
If that is clear, I will go over the various methods for unsubscribing from Paramount Plus and what you should do if the subscription does not cancel.
How to Unsubscribe from Paramount Plus
If you want to unsubscribe from your Paramount Plus plan and you registered through a browser on your PC, mobile phone, or TV browser, follow the steps highlighted below.
- Click on your username in the top-right corner of paramountplus.com.
- Choose “Account.”
- Click “Cancel subscription” after scrolling down.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Android
You either subscribed through the Play Store or directly from the app if you installed Paramount Plus on your Android device.
Whichever method you’ve used, I’ll be breaking down how you can unsubscribe via both steps.
Cancel Paramount Plus via Play Store
- Select your profile image in the top-right corner of the Play Store app.
- Select Payments and Subscriptions
- Select Subscriptions.
- Tap Cancel subscription after selecting Amount+.
Cancel Paramount Plus via App
- Locate and tap on More in the lower right corner, then Account.
- Select “Manage Subscription.”
- Choose Paramount+.
- On the pop-up, tap Cancel Subscription and then Confirm.
How to cancel Paramount Plus on an iPhone
Here are the steps you should take to cancel your membership if you subscribed to Paramount Plus through the app store rather than the actual app.
- Run the Settings application.
- Tap your name icon.
- Tap on subscription.
- Tap “iTunes & App Store” if “Subscriptions” isn’t visible.
- Next, tap your Apple ID; swiping down will bring up Subscriptions; tap Subscriptions.)
- Now, tap on Paramount +.
- Choose cancel subscription.
- If “Cancel Subscription” is not present, your subscription has already been cancelled and won’t be renewed.
NB: The method will be different if you subscribe using the app since you won’t see it listed as a subscription on the app store.
Recommended: How much does Paramount Plus cost Per month
How to cancel your Paramount Plus Subscription on the iPhone App
If you signed up for the Paramount Plus plan via the iPhone app, you could cancel your subscription without visiting the App Store.
Here’s how you should approach it:
- Tap “Account” from the More menu in the lower right corner.
- Choose “Manage a Subscription”.
- Select Paramount +.
- On the pop-up, select “cancel subscription” and then “confirm.”
If you purchased Paramount Plan with a different Apple ID, you must update it to the new Apple ID.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime
If you subscribed for Paramount plus via the Fire TV or Amazon Prime Video add-on, you must cancel your subscription through Amazon Website
Having said that, these are the steps you need to take to cancel Amazon Prime.
- You need to access the “Memberships & Subscriptions” choices page by going to Amazon.com/yourmembershipsandsubscriptions.
- Next, sign in to your Amazon account.
- Beside the Paramount+ subscription, click Manage Subscription.
- Click the button on the following screen to manage your Prime Video channels.
- Go to the “Prime Video Channels” section and click Cancel Channel.
How to Cancel the Paramount Plus Free Trial
As long as the 7- or 30-day free trial period hasn’t already passed, you can cancel your membership if you decide the platform isn’t the right fit for you during that time.
However, the question is, “How will you do that?”
- Navigate to paramountplus.com and select the username icon in the upper right corner.
- Choose “Account.”
- Scroll down and click “Cancel subscription.”
NB: You’ll notice that there are various methods to subscribe if you read this post before arriving here.
The methods above would work if you registered using a web browser. However, if you enrolled through a streaming provider such as Roku or Xfinity, you must unsubscribe from them, not the browser.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku
As previously stated, you must cancel your Paramount Plus subscription from the platform where you registered it.
Here’s how to cancel your subscription if you use your Roku TV to add parameters.
- Open the Paramount+ channel on your Roku device and use your Roku remote to press the asterisk (*).
- From the Manage Subscription menu, select Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Apple TV Subscription
If you subscribed to Paramount Plus via Apple TV by installing the app, you have to unsubscribe from Apple TV by following the steps listed below.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Choose Users & Accounts, then your account.
- Subscriptions should be selected.
- After you’ve chosen the subscription you want to manage, click Cancel Subscription.
- If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription has already been terminated.
After reading this post, you should be well informed on how to unsubscribe from paramount plus, regardless of where you added it.
Aside from that, if your paramount plus subscription isn’t cancelling and you’re still using the plan with which you registered your account, you may need to contact the paramount customer service operator.