cdn-af.feednews.com is an opera newsfeed and it’s set by default. With the cdn-af.feednews.com, Opera browser can send notifications to users and also when users launch the Opera browser, the first thing they see is the newsfeed instead of the Opera homepage.
However, to set another homepage on the Opera browser you need to turn off the newsfeed in the browser’s settings. Therefore, in this article, we will walk you through the steps to take to disable or turn off the Operamini browser newsfeed.
Opera Newsfeed Mobile Vs Desktop
The Opera newsfeed is default to Opera browser for mobile phones. So, if you are using the Opera browser on desktop, the homepage will be different from the Opera mobile homepage with a default newsfeed with different languages such as Hausa, Yoruba, English, Indie, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and many other languages depending on your language and location or region.
However, to turn off and turn on the https://cdn-af.feednews.com on mobile is across all locations you need to follow the step-by-step guide we are going to share with you in this article.
If you would love to lock the cdn-af.feednews.com URL on your computer and Mac kindly follow the steps in this guide.
How to Customize cdn-af.feednews.com
You can customize the cdn-af.feednews.com news feed and how it appears on the Opera browser homepage. This helps you to reduce the number of news that appears on the Opera browser homepage or screen when you launch the Opera app on your phone.
So, here I am going to walk you through the steps to take to customize the cdn-af.feednews.com news and limit the number of news categories that appear on the browser’s homepage.
- Launch the Opera browser on your smartphone.
- Click on the Opera icon to the bottom right.
- A small popup will appear click on the “Settings” gear icon.
- Scroll down under the “General” and click on “Start page content.”
- Select “News Options.”
- Go to “Interest” and tap on the news to disable.
- For sports lovers, you can disable other feeds and live Football news.
- Click on the “Back button” to return to the homepage.
- Click on the “Opera” logo again.
- Tap the “Logout” icon to the top right.
- Select “Exit” on “Your tabs will be closed.”
- Relaunch the Operamini browser once again.
Note: When customizing how cdn-af.feednews.com works on Operamini browser following the steps above, For You and Free Music are default and they cannot be removed. However, sometimes, Operamini adds Headlines to the news feed.
And with this, you can limit the number of news that appears on the Operamini browser.
What do you understand by https://gadgetswright.com/http-www-google-com-search-client-ms-opera-mini-browser?
How to Turn Off cdn-af.feednews.com
If the Operamini newsfeed or feed news is set to default on your Opera browser follow the steps to turn off the cdn-af.feednews.com on your Android and iPhone.
- Launch your Opera browser.
- Tap on the Opera logo to the bottom right.
- Tap on “Settings” from the pop-up.
- Scroll down and click on “Start page content”
- Toggle “News” from tomato red to grey.
- Click on “Reader Mode >> Disabled.
With the steps above, the cdn-af.feednews.com will be disabled or turned off on your Opera browser. The Opera homepage will be left with popular apps like Facebook, Google, Instagram, and other apps that are added to the homepage by Opera or during your personalization.
How to Remove Apps from Opera Homepage
Firstly, disabling cdn-af.feednews.com from the Opera news feature will turn off updates from various Opera listing websites on the browser’s homepage. Now, if the apps on the homepage are a turn off such as the gambling or betting apps, you can take a step to remove them following the process below.
- Open the Opera mini browser on your phone [Android].
- Press and hold any app you want to remove from your Opera homepage.
- Tap on the “Trash” icon to remove the app.
- Repeat the process to remove all unwanted apps on the homepage.
Like the way you removed unwanted apps from the Opera homepage, you can also personalize the homepage by adding an address to the homepage.
How to Turn off Operamini Notifications
I love to keep my phone notifications clean and minimize what I have on the screen. However, the like of the Operamini notifications is a turn-off. So, I decided to turn it off and stop receiving notifications.
- Open the Operamini browser.
- Click on the “Opera icon” to the bottom right of the homepage.
- Click on the browser’s settings.
- Scroll down and select “notifications”
- Turn off notifications under “News” and “Facebook.”
The process above turned off Operamini news notifications, Opera notifications, Facebook notifications, Facebook settings, and Notification bar.
How to Turn Off Hype Messenger
Hype messenger is pinned to the Operamini browser taskbar with the hope to gain quick access to the service. However, if this is a turn off for you follow the steps below to learn how you can quickly turn it off.
Recommended: How to fix Snap not Working.
- Open the Operamini browser.
- Click on the Opera logo.
- Tap on the settings.
- Click “Hype messenger.”
- To the “Fast access to Hype” to grey.”
The Hype messenger fast access will be removed from the Operamini homepage. Meanwhile, the Hype messenger is still accessible when you click on the Opera logo.
The cdn-af.feednews.com news Opera is the best news feed for most people, especially Opera fans. However, if this distorts the Operamini browser or makes it boring, you can turn it off or reduce the number of newsfeeds the cdn-af.feednews.com display on the browser’s homepage.