Hulu has not been able to fix his P-Dev 323 error code problem since August 20, 2019. This leads to faulty services on the iPhone and iPad. Why didn’t Hulu fix that? We can’t really say it because we found that this error mainly occurs when streaming with iPad and iPhone. In this context, we will try to show you how to fix the Hulu P-Dev323 error code by showing you how to fix Hulu issues related to iPhones and iPad.
How to Fix Hulu Error Code P-Dev323 and Hulu Problems on iPhone & iPad
If you have problems with Hulu on the iPhone or iPad, possibly with the Hulu error code P-Dev323, you need to run a speed test as mentioned earlier in this guide. You can change the connections and check if that solves the problem, or just turn airplane mode on and off, which can sometimes re-establish your connection. If you’re still having trouble with iPhone Hulu, follow the steps below.
Restart your iOS iPhone or iPad and leave it off for a minimum of 15 seconds before turning it on again.
Clear the Hulu cache on iPhone. These are called temporary files and can be found in the Hulu app. Press the Menu key, then Settings, and then Delete Temporary Files.
Close the Hulu app. Double-click the Start button and swipe left or right on Hulu to close the app. Open the app and try again.
If it does not work. Press and hold Hulu, then press X to uninstall Hulu. Restart your iPhone or iPad, search for Hulu in the App Store and reinstall it. This can solve many difficult problems.
Also, check if an iOS update is available for your phone. Hulu recommends iOS 9 and higher.
Here is another step is to reset your network settings.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset network settings.
- You need certain information, e.g. For example, re-enter Wi-Fi passwords, but you don’t need to restore your apps and data.
Also Read: How to Fix Hulu Error p-dev103
Other General methods to Fix Hulu Error Code P-Dev323 and other Hulu other errors
Here are known ways to fix p-dev323 error code on the Hulu streaming service.
Check if your internet connection is down
Sometimes there are problems with the internet connection. To check if your internet connection is working, start other apps like Netflix or YouTube and check if you have any problems with these apps. You can also access https://ismyinternetworking.com/ in a web browser to see if your internet is working. If internet outages occur, contact your internet service provider to resolve the problem.
Check if Hulu is down. Sometimes all Hulu services in your region are down or under maintenance. You can diagnose this problem with a tool like DownDetector to see if there are any other technical issues. Just type “Hulu” into the search bar on the DownDetector website and press Enter.
- You can also check Hulu’s social media accounts to see if they have published official statements.
- If Hulu problems affect people outside your own home network, you may have to wait for the problems to resolve after Hulu ends.
Restart the Hulu app
If Hulu does not open properly, it may not load all of the information necessary for it to function properly. Restarting the Hulu app, stream or browser can fix this problem.
If you are viewing Hulu in a browser, refresh your browser by clicking the circular arrow at the top of the browser window.
Check the Download Speed of your Internet
You can check your internet tariff or click on “Go” at https://www.speedtest.net to check your internet speed. If the maximum download speed from your Internet is not high enough to support video playback, the playback speed will be slow. The following speeds are required for the following resolutions:
- 720p – 3 MB / s
- 1080p – 6 MB / s
- 4 KB: 13 MB / s
- Live TV: 8 MB / s
Close Background Applications or Additional Tabs
If programs are running on your browser or device while trying to use Hulu, your connection may be affected. Closing these items will speed up your video load times and may improve quality.
- To close the apps on Android phones and tablets, tap the summary button at the bottom of the screen and tap Close at the bottom of the screen. The presentation button contains an icon that looks like a square, three lines, or rectangles stacked on top of each other, depending on the phone model.
- To close applications on iPhone and iPad, slowly slide them from below the base at the bottom of the screen. With apps open, swipe up.
- To close the tabs in a browser, click the “x” icon in the tabs at the top of the screen.
Make sure your browser or the Hulu app is up to date. If you have performance issues or your Hulu videos are not playing, your browser may need to be updated.
- Most browsers will notify you when an update is available when you connect to the Internet.
- If you are using a mobile device, you can check for an update in the App Store on your phone or tablet.
Clear the Hulu data cache
To do this, open the Hulu app in your device settings and select the “Clear cache” option. Clearing the cache can delete outdated files that affect Hulu’s operations.
- If you cannot clear the Hulu cache, remove and reinstall the Hulu app.
- If you are using Hulu in a browser, clear your browser’s data cache.
Reboot your Hulu Device
Similar to how Hulu does not load everything correctly when it starts up, your device can sometimes configure its connection settings incorrectly when it starts up. Restarting your device can fix this problem.
Reinstall the Hulu app
If everything else fails, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Hulu app. To uninstall the Hulu app, press and hold the app icon on your iPhone or Android. Touch the uninstall icon above the app or the “x” icon in the upper left corner of the app. Then open the App Store or Google Play Store and search for Hulu. Tap Install or GET next to the Hulu icon.