In order to activate Investigatory discovery on Roku and other supported smart TV with the Investigatory discovery activation code and Investigatorydiscovery .com activate portal, you need to follow the procedures below. In some cases, IDGO won’t let you activate the streaming platform on your Roku if you failed to follow the exact instruction on your TV screen when you open the Investigatory discovery app.
So, in this guide, we will take a look at how to watch Investigatory discovery without cable on Roku and all supported Smart TVs using the activation code and discoverygo.com/activate or investigatorydiscovery.com/activate.
In the past, to activate the Investigatory discovery channel it used to be www.idgo.com/activate but the official URL has changed to www.investigatorydiscovery.com/activate.
However, to activate the Investigatory discovery channels now on your smart TV and Roku streaming device you will be prompted to go to the Investigatorydiscovery.com activate webpage.
Therefore, in this guide, we will consider how to activate the Investigatory discovery channel on Roku, Firestick, and other supported streaming devices.
Investigatorydiscovery.com Activate Roku
This works on both the Roku streaming player and the Roku TV to download and activate the Investigatory discovery app.
- Press the Roku TV or streaming media home screen button on your Roku remote.
- Go to “Streaming Channels” from the home screen and download the Investigatory discovery app.
- Launch the IDGO app and select the “Sign In” from the options on-screen.
- Go to www.investigatorydiscovery.com/activate on a [phone or computer] web browser.
- Enter the Investigatory Discovery Activation code on your Roku TV or Roku streaming media screen and click on “Activate.”
- Select your TV provider’s network from the available list and log in to your account.
After a few seconds, the Investigatory Discovery activation page will refresh automatically and you will be granted access to the IDGO service on your Roku streaming device or TV.
Investigatorydiscovery.com Activate Apple TV
Investigatory discovery channels is a popular channel on the Apple TV apps store. To start watching the IDGO channels on your Apple TV take the following steps.
- While on your Apple TV home screen navigate to the Apps store.
- Search for the “Investigatory Discovery Go” app and click on the “Get” button to download, install and add the channels app to your Apple TV.
- Navigate to the channels store and open the Discovery Go app.
- Click on the “Sign-In” from the option on-screen.
- An instruction to activate the channels app on your Apple TV will then popup with the activation code.
- Now, go to www investigatory discovery com activate website or discoverygo.com/activate on a web browser.
- Type the activation code on your TV screen softly and click on the “Activate” button.
- Select the TV provider’s network you have an account with and log in.
- That is it.
The Apple TV screen will refresh after some seconds and you will be able to stream the free Investigatory discovery Go channel on your Apple TV.
Investigatorydiscovery.com Activate Android TV Box
It looks like a mission impossible to watch investigatory discovery without cable on a TV box. Well, if you have got a TV box, here is how to watch investigatory discovery without cable on it.
- Connect your TV box to a TV. It’s not necessary to be a smart TV.
- Go to apps >> Play Store.
- Search for the “Investigatory Discovery Go” app in the apps store.
- Select the “Install” button to download and install the IDGO app on your TV box.
- Open the app once the installation is completed and an instruction to make the IDGO app work on the TV box without cable will be displayed.
The investigatory discovery Go doesn’t need an activation code to start using it on your Android TV box. Just launch the app and start streaming. Sign in when you are prompted to do so.
Investigatorydiscovery.com Activate Samsung Smart TV
I have one of the Samsung Smart TV powered by Tizen OS and I have not been able to download and install the IDGO app on it let alone activating the app on the device. This is similar to LG powered by LG WebOS. However, if you have got the Samsung Smart TV that isn’t powered by Tizen that allow the installation of third-party apps then follow the procedures below to download and activate the IDGO channels on it.
- Switch on the Samsung Smart TV by pressing the power button on the TV remote control.
- Navigate to apps >> sign in >> Apps store.
- Search for the “Investigatory Discovery Go” app and select it when it appears.
- Press the “OK” button on the install option to download and install the IDGO app on your Smart TV.
- Now, Go back to downloaded apps and select to open the IDGO app.
- Hover and select “Sign-In” from the option on-screen and take note of the activation code alongside.
- Go to www.investigatorydiscovery.com activate on either your phone or computer browser.
- Type the IDGO activation code on your Samsung Smart TV screen instruction page.
- Click on the “Activate” button to validate the code.
- From the list that appears, find the TV provider’s network that you are subscribed to and select it.
- Sign in to your account on the provider’s network.
Now, the Investigatory discovery Go app will refresh and you will be granted access without using a cable.