Being born into a famous family and growing up to be a celebrity is a double-honour privilege. The same can be said concerning the famous American model, entrepreneur, and socialite, Lori Harvey. She’s doing greatly well for herself in her modelling career, and being a recent ex-girlfriend to the popular American actor, Michael B. Jordan has also even made her more famous.
Lori is also the adoptive daughter of the popular American comedian and TV host, Steve Harvey. Her mother, Marjorie Harvey got married to Steve in 2007.
Lori got endorsed by the LA Model Management agency in the US and also by Select Model Management in Europe. She’s such a beautiful and optimistic model who loves what she does passionately.
Recently, she has been in the media’s spotlight after her separation from the famous American actor, Michael B. Jordan in June 2022. However, the source who broke the news stated that the duo is heartbroken because they love each other so much. Anyway, the reason for their breakup has not been confirmed. Ensure you read this to the end to know more about Lori Harvey net worth, father, mother, career, and relationships.
Who is Lori Harvey?
Lori Harvey was born on the 13th of January, 1997 in Memphis, Tennessee, the United States to Marjorie Elaine Harvey (née Bridges) and Donnell Woods, a drug lord. Lori was raised in Atlanta, Georgia. However, when her mother got married to the popular TV host, Steve Harvey in 2007 when Lori was just 10 years old, he adopted her. She holds an American nationality and multi-racial African-American ethnicity
Lori has six siblings; Morgan Harvey, Wynton Harvey, Brandi Harvey, Jason Harvey, Karli Harvey, and Broderick Harvey Jr. She has three older sisters, two older brothers, and a younger brother. After Steve and Marjorie got married in 2007, he went on to adopt all three of her children. Lori has two half-siblings; Morgan, and Jason through her mother. While she has three step-sisters; Brandi, Karli, and Wynton through Steve. Lori is close to her adoptive father and she even accepted a Daytime Emmy in 2018 on his behalf.
Lori was also a great horse rider (also known as an equestrian) and she even aspired to compete at the Olympic Games, unfortunately, she had a tragic training accident. Lori broke her back and tore her MCL in the accident, which prevented her from continuing her work as an equestrian at College. She graduated from Atlanta High School in Georgia. She could not complete her college education because of the accident, however, she was home-schooled.
Her natural talent in the sport won her numerous awards as she rose in the junior leagues. Even some Colleges across the country invited Harvey to be a recruited equestrian athlete and she began attending Florida College. Lori accepted her fate but she still rides horses casually to date.
Lori Harvey Favorites
Lori’s favorite celebrities are actors Leonardo DiCaprio and Will Smith. While her favorite actresses are Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lawrence. Her dream holiday destination is in Europe. She loves horse riding, swimming, and shopping. Her best food is Salad, Fries, and Chicken. Her favorite color is blue and black.
Lori Harvey Age
Currently, Lori Harvey is 25-years-old. She celebrated her last birthday on the 13th of January 2022.
How old is Lori Harvey?
Lori is 25 years old. She celebrates her birthday with her friends and family every 13th of January of every year.
Lori Harvey Height
Lori stands tall at a height of about 5 feet 3 inches, equivalent to 160cm, 1.60m. Her body measurements are 36-24-36 inches which are perfect for a model. She wears a shoe size of 6 (US) and her bra size is 33B. She has a curvy, attractive, and hourglass body shape.
How tall is Lori Harvey
Lori Harvey is also uncommonly shorter than most models in the Modeling industry. She is 5 feet 3 inches tall, which is equivalent to 160cm, 1.60m.
Lori Harvey Weight
Lori weighs 55kg equivalent to 121lbs in pounds. Her weight complements her height perfectly. She has such a graceful and beautiful body articulation. She also has multiple inked tattoos on her body. She has a pair of brown eyes with black hair.
Lori Harvey Career
Harvey is a fresh face doing well for herself by showcasing her natural beauty in the fashion industry. At the age of 3, Lori began her modeling career, her mum being a fashion stylist kind of aided this talent in her.
Lori began a career in modeling officially in 2015, by signing modeling contracts with LA Model Management agency in the United States, and Select Model Management in Europe. Harvey has also modeled on the runway for Dolce and Gabbana’s 2017 Spring/Summer collection; as well as appeared in campaigns for Dolce and Gabbana, Pat McGrath’s Beauty Lab, Michael Kors, Valentino, and Burberry.
Harvey made a cameo in the music video for “Motivation” by singer Normani in 2019. Lori has also starred on the covers of Instagram’s The Zine and Wonderland.
Lori also launched the skincare brand SKN by LH in 2021. She worked together on a clothing collection with the company Naked Wardrobe the same year.
Kim Kardashian received backlash from fans in June 2022, after she announced the launch of a skincare line named SKKN by Kim, which some Twitter users felt was just too similar to Harvey’s company name. However, Lori cares less!
What does Lori Harvey do for a living?
Lori Harvey is a high-class American model who has the LA Model Management agency and Select Model Management endorsements.
She graciously promotes, displays, and advertises commercial products with her beautiful uncommon body structure for a model.
What kind of work does Lori Harvey do?
Lori Harvey is a new face gaining prominence in the fashion industry, showcasing her natural beauty. Lori started her modeling career when she was just 3 years old.
Lori Harvey Net Worth
A reliable source confirmed that Lori Harvey net worth is quite impressive at a mere age of 25 with a lot of opportunities ahead of her. According to the sources, Lori earns a good income from her Modeling career. She has an estimated net worth of approximately $1 million as of 2022. She also makes extra money from her brand promotions.
Lori has succeeded in carving her successful career despite being raised in a famous and wealthy family. The 25-year-old has made it as a model and as a popular Instagram influencer too.
Meanwhile her celebrity father Steve Harvey has a net worth of $200million.
How does Lori Harvey make her money?
In 2021, Lori started her skincare line known as SKN by LH and she also gets brand deals on Instagram. Although, the model turned entrepreneur is yet to release any products yet.
In addition to modeling, Lori is also an Instagram influencer with over 4.1 million followers @loriharvey.
What is Lori Harvey famous for?
The 25-year-old is doing great in her modeling career and even as a well-known Instagram influencer too. She has gracefully walked the runway for big brands like Dolce and Gabbana, Calvin Klein, Chanel, and Versace among others. She was also spotted in the 2018 Pat McGrath Lab beauty campaign.
Lori Harvey and Michael B. Jordan
Jordan and Harvey have consistently over the 18 months of their relationship professed love for each other via Instagram. Initially, at the beginning of their relationship, the beautiful model confirmed her relationship with the Black Panther actor, Jordan in January 2021 with a pair of tagged photos of both of them on Instagram.
After they went Instagram official and they made it known to the world that they were actually in a romantic relationship, the duo was fast to get flirty all over the social media app. When Lori celebrated her 24th birthday, she shared a slideshow of beautiful pictures and her actor-boyfriend couldn’t hide his emotions. Jordan replied to her post, “Gimmiee!! Sheeesh!! Happy Birthday Turtle,” alongside a pair of slavering emojis. He also went ahead to share those same steamy photos on his Instagram Story.
In February 2021, when Jordan celebrated his 34th birthday, the model shared a snap of the couple on her Instagram page with a caption, “Happyyy Birthdayyy Nugget, I love you, baby…hope today has been at least half as special as you are”. The two were really over each other and they looked perfect together.
When Lori also clocked 25, in honor of his girlfriend’s birthday, the actor went all out. Appreciating her actor boyfriend, Lori wrote on her Instagram, “Thank you for my surprise party baby @michaelbjordan”, the SKN by LH founder captioned an Instagram Story showing off the balloons, floral arrangements, and special menus Jordan created to celebrate her big day.
The Black Panther star was so in love with the beautiful model and he even professed his love for her while interviewing her father, Steve Harvey for Paper Magazine. “It’d only be fitting to close out this interview with me asking you one question”, Steve stated at the end of the conversation. He asked, “Do you love Lori Harvey?” Jordan confidently responded: “Oh, man. I do. For sure”.
Unfortunately, Us confirmed on June 5, 2022, that the duo went their separate ways after one and half years of being together. Sources close to the couple who broke the news said both Lori and Jordan are still heartbroken about the breakup because they love each other so much.
How did Michael B. Jordan meet Lori Harvey?
In a July 2021 interview with Bustle, Harvey revealed that she met Jordan through mutual friends. In her words, she said, “We met actually a few years ago”, and “We had some mutual friends. I think we met out, just in passing”. She remembered her first impression, saying, “I was like, He’s cute”!
Are Lori Harvey and Michael B. Jordan still together?
Michael B. Jordan and Lori Harvey have gone their separate ways after dating for more than a year. They began dating in November 2020, and they separated on the 5th of June 2022.
Who has Lori Harvey dated?
Lori Harvey, the adopted stepdaughter of TV host and comedian Steve Harvey, has reportedly broken up with her boyfriend of over one year, actor Michael B. Jordan.
Although she has been in other romantic relationships even before Jordan. The hourglass body-shaped model has a history of dating men in the public eye, from rapper Future to hip-hop mogul Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, and the likes of popular celebrities. Here’s a list of the previous relationships Lori has been engaged in:
Michael B. Jordan
- This is the most recent guy Lori dated. However, they separated on the 5th of June 2022 after more than a year of dating.
- Lori confirmed her romance with Michael B. Jordan with some beautiful cozy photos on Instagram in early January 2021. The actor in response also shared some photos cozying up to his new model girlfriend.
- The two of them were spotted coming out from a flight with Michael B. Jordan as they arrived in Lori’s hometown of Atlanta ahead of Thanksgiving.
- They were both pictured wearing sweats as they alighted from the plane, where a car was waiting to pick them up. Barely a month later, they were also spotted exiting a different plane together, this time in Utah, ahead of New Year’s Eve.
- Jordan has always been pretty private about his dating life over the years, while Lori’s love life has consistently remained in the limelight.
Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs
- Rumors started circulating that Lori had begun dating Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs. The two were spotted together several times in Italy, Mexico, New York City, and Atlanta during their alleged romantic relationship in July 2019.
- Lori was seen with her arm around Diddy during a dinner with Lori’s stepfather, Steve Harvey during one of their vacations.
- Diddy’s son, Christian Combs, also confirmed their relationship status when he gave an insight into their relationship during a red carpet appearance, he said: “They [are] good. They’re just being … Private time… That’s up to them”.
- Even though the duo never publicly declared their relationship, they went their separate ways around October 2019.
- Lori Harvey and rapper Future dating rumors started flying around towards the end of 2019, shortly after she broke up with Diddy.
- The “Mask Off” rapper, Future commended her ‘flawless’ in an Instagram story and celebrated the New Year together, before they officially confirmed their romance in January 2020 with a loved-up vacation in Jamaica for Lori’s 23rd birthday.
- However, there were speculations that the duo was no longer together during the summer after the pair appeared to have unfollowed each other on Instagram, while they finally went their separate ways in August 2020.
- Future moved on to date rapper Dess Dior, while Lori moved on by dating Michael B. Jordan.
- Lori was also romantically linked with Abou ‘Bu’ Thiam, the brother of the famous musician Akon, after breaking up with rapper Future.
- Lori and Abou were pictured in a close position in a Miami nightclub in October 2020, just weeks before she was seen with Michael B. Jordan.
- It’s not very clear how serious the relationship was with the record executive Abou, who has also been managing Kanye West’s career for some time, and Lori has never spoken publicly about their alleged fling.
- When speculations started flying about Lori’s relationship with Diddy, while that was still going on, another rumor began to circulate online that Lori used to date Diddy’s son, Justin Combs.
- While Lori was busy making headlines with Diddy who is 27 years older than her, other social media users started trolling Justin over his father’s new boo.
- To date, neither Lori nor Justin has ever publicly spoken about the rumors.
- Lori and Trey Songz started dating towards the end of 2018. The duo was spotted together on several occasions including leaving a jewelry store and partying together in the club.
- They posted each other’s pictures on their social media platforms several times and they looked all loved-up during Lori’s 22nd birthday celebrations in January 2019.
- Meek Mill further confirmed their relationship when he claimed Trey asked him to change the lyrics to his song ‘Going Bad’, where he added: “I got Lori Harvey on my wishlist”.
- Meek tweeted, “That’s my dawg I take her off sometimes Trey my guy I can’t just be reckless Ya know”, before adding, “she’s fire!”
- Lori later broke up with the R&B singer after she appeared to remove all traces of Trey from her Instagram.
- In 2019, just shortly after she broke up with Trey Songz, Lori was allegedly spotted ‘making out’ with F1 champion Lewis Hamilton at a party over Super Bowl weekend.
- However, neither of them ever confirmed the rumors to date.
In January 2016, Lori started dating Dutch football player, Memphis Depay. Memphis proposed to Lori in June 2017 and she accepted, with Lori’s stepdad Steve tweeting at the time:
“Marjorie and I are proud to announce the engagement of our youngest daughter Lori to Memphis Depay, this young man is a good one! Congrats!”
Unfortunately, the couple got separated later that same year, with Lori being spotted without her engagement ring in 2018.
Is Lori Harvey Steve Harvey’s daughter?
Lori Harvey is Steve Harvey’s adopted step-daughter. The TV host and comedian got married to Lori’s mum Marjorie in 2007. Marjorie already had three children from a previous relationship at that time.
Therefore, after Steve got married to her, he had to marry her with her three kids which made him adopt Marjorie’s three kids and Lori is one of them.
Who is Lori Harvey’s real father?
Lori’s biological father is reportedly a drug lord named Donnell Woods. He was born and raised in the United States of America. While growing up, he spent his time with the bad guys and got addicted to drugs.
This was how he became a drug dealer when he became an adult. adulthood.
Donnell Woods met his ex-wife, Marjorie Bridges (now Harvey) around the mid-1990s. The duo welcomed their first child, Lori Harvey on13th January 1997 before getting married.
However, three years after Lori was born, the couple decided to be committed and walked down the aisle in a low-key wedding ceremony in 2000.
Unfortunately, their marriage took another step forward to a sudden end, citing irreconcilable differences, and they finalized their divorce process a few years after while settling their daughter’s custody.
Is Lori Harvey Adopted?
Yes, Lori Harvey was adopted by her step-father, the famous American TV host, actor, writer, producer, and comedian, Broderick Stephen Harvey.
Lori’s mother, Marjorie Harvey got married to Steve in 2007. Although, the couple met in 1990. Steve adopted Lori and her two biological siblings since Marjorie and he doesn’t have any child together yet.
Is Lori Harvey Steve Harvey’s Real Daughter?
No, the American model is not Steve Harvey’s real daughter. She is the daughter of Marjorie Harvey (née Bridges), and the adoptive step-daughter of comedian Steve Harvey.
Lori Harvey Instagram
Lori Harvey is a socialite and a popular Instagram influencer. She is quite active on her social media platforms, especially Instagram. She has over 4.5 million followers with 102 Posts.
You can check out her beautiful Instagram photos and videos from Lori Harvey (@loriharvey)
Lori Harvey Profile
|Full Name||Lori Harvey|
|Date of Birth||13th of January 1997|
|Place of Birth||Memphis, Tennessee, the United States|
|Age||25 years old|
|Ethnicity||Multi-racial African-American descent|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches (160cm, 1.60m)|
|Weight||55kg (121lbs in pounds)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Profession||Model, Entrepreneur, and Socialite|
|Parents||Marjorie Elaine Harvey (née Bridges) and Steve Harvey|
|Recent Ex-Partner||Michael B. Jordan|
|Number of Children||0|