In this tech-driven world, a plethora of streaming platforms are available online for users to watch movies and shows. But most of them charge a fee before you can stream any of their video content even though you may not want to use them because they might be illegal. So, we’ll take a look at MoviesJoy.to and how you can stream it on your Roku.
However, if you are here to take a look at MoviesJoy and how to stream MoviesJoy on Roku. So, here we will not only discuss MoviesJoy alternative we will also talk about how to stream on the platform.
Nevertheless, other streaming services seem to come with decent features, but not all of them usually meet the users’ needs. And if you are a Roku user who is looking for free movies, trying out MoviesJoy might have skipped your mind.
Actually, MoviesJoy is a streaming platform that enables users to watch an array of movies and TV series for free.
That’s not all, it allows for the downloading of your favourite movies in HD quality without any buffering interruptions, and it also offers filters to sort the content according to type, quality, release date, genre, and country of origin.
If you own a Roku streaming device and want to enjoy the MoviesJoy content on your TV screen, then you’ve come to the right place, as we will be delving into how to stream MoviesJoy on Roku, regardless of the model of smart TV you own.
How to Stream MoviesJoy on Roku
Unfortunately, if you’re searching for MoviesJoy on the Roku Channel Store, you’ll come up empty-handed. However, there is still a way to enjoy MoviesJoy’s content on your Roku device.
Instead of downloading the MoviesJoy app directly onto your Roku, you can use the screen mirroring feature to display the media content on your TV screen.
This style works on any Smart TV model that has the screen mirror feature.
To do this, you can use an Android, iOS, or PC device with the MoviesJoy app installed to mirror the content directly to your Roku TV.
Some users would prefer to have a dedicated MoviesJoy app on Roku. However, the absence of the app on your TV app store calls for other MoviesJoy alternative that provides a viable solution for those who want to watch MoviesJoy content on their TV screens. And screen mirroring is one of them.
With this option, you won’t have to squint at a small screen to enjoy your movies and TV shows. Instead, you can sit back and enjoy the content on your TV.
Having said all that, let’s delve into how to go about it.
Recommended: How to Screen Mirror from iPhone to Roku without Wifi
How to Screen Mirror MoviesJoy from Android to Roku TV
It’s important to keep in mind that if you’re using an Android smartphone or tablet to screen mirror MoviesJoy content to your Roku device, you will need to ensure that the screen mirroring feature is enabled on your Roku.
That’s not all, you need to ensure that your Android device is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Roku TV.
You can do all that by following these simple steps:
- First, navigate to the Roku home screen
- Select “Settings.”
- From there, select “System”
- Select”Screen Mirroring.”
- Here, you can choose whether you want the screen mirroring feature to be set to “Always Allow” or “Prompt.”
NB: If you choose “Prompt”, you’ll be prompted to allow or deny screen mirroring requests each time a device attempts to connect to your Roku.
This option provides an extra layer of security and controls over who can connect to your Roku device.
Now are aware of all that, let’s delve into how to screen mirror your Roku TV.
- Turn on screen mirroring and link your Android device to the same WiFi network as your Roku.
- Utilize a web browser of your choice and access the MoviesJoy website.
- Swipe up or down to uncover the notification panel on your Android device, then select the Cast icon.
- From the list of accessible devices, select your Roku device and join them together.
- Once the pairing is successful, play MoviesJoy content on your Android device to show on Roku’s screen.
Recommended: How to Fix Airplay Not Working on Roku TV
How to Screen Mirror MoviesJoy from iOS to Roku TV
If you’re an iOS user, you might be wondering how you can watch MoviesJoy content on your TV screen.
Here is the good news; it is possible to screen-mirror MoviesJoy from your iOS device to your TV using a Roku device.
Below, we will be taking you through the step-by-step process of how to do that.
- Unlock your iPhone or iPad and connect it to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
- Open a web browser and visit the MoviesJoy website.
- Use the search bar to find your Favorite movies or web series.
- Once you’ve selected something, access the Control Panel and click on the Screen Mirroring option.
- Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
- Stream your Favorite movies. Joy content to your Roku device without any interruptions.
How to Screen Mirror MoviesJoy from a Windows PC
MoviesJoy is a popular streaming platform that offers a vast collection of movies and TV shows for free. But what if you want to watch MovieJoy content on your TV screen from your PC? You can do that if you follow the steps I will be highlighting below.
- Turn on the screen mirroring feature, then start up your Windows PC and link it to the same WiFi network as your Roku.
- Go to Settings and select System.
- After that, pick the display choice.
- Then click on Connect to a wireless display from the Multiple Displays tab.
- After that, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
- Once your Windows PC is linked to Roku, open the web browser on your Windows PC and visit the MoviesJoy website.
- Select any content to stream on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror MoviesJoy from Mac or PC
If you are using a Mac, the steps you will follow have a similar process to other devices that have been listed above.
Here is how it is done when you have a Mac PC and you want to Mirror to Your Roku TV
- Power up your Mac computer and make sure it is connected to the same WiFi network as your Roku device.
- Open a web browser on your Mac and go to MoviesJoy’s website.
- Choose a movie or TV show and begin streaming it on your Mac.
- Click on the Control Center icon at the top.
- From the popup menu, select Screen Mirroring and pick your Roku device.
- Now, the content being streamed on your Mac will be displayed on your Roku screen.
Moviesjoy App Download
To access MoviesJoy, all you need is a compatible device, a web browser, and an internet connection.
Once you have that, simply visit the MoviesJoy website using your web browser, and you’ll be able to browse and stream their collection of movies and TV shows for free.
It’s worth noting that there are some third-party apps that claim to offer access to MoviesJoy content, but it’s important to exercise caution when downloading and using these apps.
Many of them may be scams or pose a security risk to your device and personal information.
Is MovieJoy free?
Certainly! You can enjoy all of the media content available on MoviesJoy without having to pay any subscription fees. That is one of the things that makes it a great alternative if you are strapped for cash.
MovieJoy is it Safe to Stream?
It’s not recommended to use MoviesJoy on streaming devices, as it may contain pirated content that could pose a risk to your device and personal information.
To ensure safe and secure streaming, it’s best to use a reliable VPN service such as ExpressVPN or NordVPN.
By following this guide on “How to Stream MoviesJoy on Roku”, you can now enjoy MoviesJoy’s vast library of free movies and TV shows on your Roku device by screen mirroring from a compatible device.
Whether you’re using an Android smartphone, iOS device, or Windows PC, the steps to screen mirror MoviesJoy content to your Roku device are relatively similar if you follow the steps as stated above.