Quality education brings light in the darkness and opens the eyes of the beholder to what seems impossible. MYCSULB for students and MYCSULB for employee provides a win-win educational platform for both the learner and the instructor.
At the Califonia State University, Long Beach students are with a “home-based” web portal to access their students’ information with MYCSULB login username and password.
MYCSULB employee login portal in the same wise provides a “work based” portal for MYCSULB employee to update employee’s information such as home and mailing address, change phone number and update old email address to the one that is currently working, view Job history to know how long you have been working with the Califonia State University Long Beach.
Above all for MYCSULB employees have access to all the benefits of working with the organisation starting from benefits summary to account flexible spending information.
Table of Contents
My CSULB has a countless number of benefits for both employees and students. From whence accessed MyCSULB login the following are the available benefits.
- View benefits summary
- View medical & dental plan enrollment and dependent information
- View 403b plan enrollment & contribution amounts
- View sick & vacation leave balances – current & history
- View the availability of your holiday
- View the number of CSULB service months you’ve accrued
- View Compensatory Time Off balances, usage & accrual (For Non-exempt employees only)
- View Additional Days Off information (For employees scheduled to work on recognized holidays.)
- Update employees home & mailing addresses.
- Update or add phone numbers and email address to employee’s information.
- Update or add employee’s emergency contact information.
- View marital status & other employees demographic information.
- Review employee recent & past paycheck information.
- View education & licenses.
- Coming soon: View CSULB job history.
- Coming soon: View flexible spending account information
MY CSULB Students Center
MyCSULB is a web portal to access students and employees information and view benefits. With MY CSULB login for students, you will be able to access your student centre through MY CSULB Single Sign-On portal.
- Go to MY CSULB Single Sign-On portal for students.
- Enter MyCSULD login student ID and password to log in.
- Navigate the page and click “MYCSULB” button.
- You will be redirected to your student portal.
Your student centre on MY CSULB is organized based on the information you have provided and are in sections.
MY CSULB Center Information
When you access MY CSULB students centre with MYCSULB login you will see the following information.
- Class schedule.
- Outstanding balance.
- Contact information.
While in the student’s centre in the Califonia State University Long Beach web portal you will have access to all personal information and the transaction you have made with the institution. It is on this portal that you will have access to all the information you need as a student with clear navigation from the institution. Every MYCSULB students information is kept and recorded with a screenshot.
Now that you know your whereabouts on MY CSULB web portal as a student and employee, we will start with the following;
- MYCSULB Account Login,
- Activate MY CSULB account and,
- Reset Password.
MYCSULB login for students through Single Sign-On (SSO) portal guide here.
- Go to csulb.okta.com.
- Enter “MY CSULB account login password and username.
- Check “Remember me” if you are using a personal computer.
- Click ” Sign In”.
You will be redirected to your Students centre where you will have full access to all personal information and transaction details under “MYCSULB”.
Reset MY CSULB Password
Do you want to reset your password to MY CSULB? Do not think stress here is how to go about it.
- Go to www.csulb.okta.com.
- Click “Need help signing-in”?.
- Click “Forgot Password” on the new opens that appear.
- You will be redirected to “beachid.csulb.edu/Reset/Default.aspx”.
- Enter MYCSULB Campus ID and your date of birth.
- Click “Next”.
An instruction to reset your password will be sent to your email address. All you need to do is follow the instruction in the email to reset and set a new password as MY CSULB account login password.
Activate MY CSULB Account Login
Before you start to use your CSULB account login it must be activated. With this, you will be able to sign in to your student’s centre to view your information.
- Go to www.csulb.okta.com.
- Click on the “Need help signing-in” button.
- Click on “Activate Account”.
- Enter your Campus ID.
- Enter Your Date of Birth (DoB).
- Click “Next”.
- Select your “Account Security” questions.
- Provide answers you cannot forget.
- Click “Submit”.
Your CSULB MYCSULB account will be activated.
CSULB MYCSULB Campus ID
CSULB Campus ID is the nine-digit number you use when logging into MyCSULB and BeachBoard.
CSULB Employee Login
CSULB employee login helps the Califonia State University Long Beach staff to access their job information and update personal information.
- Go to my.csulb.edu beachboard.
- Enter employee beach ID and password.
- Click on the “sign-in” button.
You will be redirected to your CSULB employee portal where you will be able to view all the job benefits and update personal information.
CSULB Email Login
CSULB email login allows the students to access students centre using beachmail linked with the student outlook live email account and CSULB employee email login through office 365 outlook employee email login.
- CSULB Email Login for Student: beachmail.csulb.edu.
- CSULB Employee Email Login: mail.csulb.edu.
Both the beachmail.csulb.edu and mail.csulb.edu connect to Office 365 to log in to your MY CSULB account.
MY CSULB Contact
Fast fingers can reach out to MY CSULB administrator on the following.
- Phone: 562.985.4959
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org