This post is how to complete primevideo mytv enter code Samsung smart TV to start streaming Prime Video on your Samsung TV at home. We will detail the approach to start using the Prime Video app on your TV with or without the Prime Video code and Primevideo.com/mytv.
Primevideo is an on-demand streaming service owned by Amazon. As a matter of fact, Prime Video as it’s simply called is one of the few streaming and rental service controlled by Amazon. The streaming services can be used on various devices such as Samsung smart TV and other smart devices that can download and install the Amazon on-demand streaming service and start streaming movies for free online.
The Primevideo mytv enter code Samsung is one of the few difficulties people encountered. The process to activate Primevideo on Samsung TV is simple to a techie person but non-techies find it difficult to do what it takes on primevideo.com/mytv to activate the streaming and rental service on their smart TV.
Primevideo mytv enter code on Samsung Smart TV is similar to the process you followed to activate Primevideo on Roku or Apple TV. However, the only downside is that the process to download and install the Primevideo app on Samsung smart TV is different from the process to accomplish the task on Apple TV because the app store is different from one another.
For primevideo mytv enter code Apple TV you first need to download and install the Prime video app from the Apple apps store while on Samsung smart TV, the app can only be downloaded from the Samsung apps store.
Since 3rd party apps cannot be installed on the Samsung smart TV it might be hard to download and install the Primevideo app on your Samsung TV if the app is not available in the Samsung apps store.
However, there has been a lot of complains that the Primevideo app is not working on Samsung Smart TV. This could be because the primevideo mytv activation code is no longer valid or has expired.
Whatever the case may be, here in this article, we will discuss explicitly the primevideo mytv enter code Samsung and how to fix it if the Primevideo code isn’t working.
Install Primevideo app on Samsung TV
We first need to install the primevideo app on your version of Samsung smart TV before we will proceed to enter the code on primevideo.com/mytv.
- Switch on your Samsung smart TV and press the Home button.
- Navigate to “Apps” and press the “Enter” button.
- Sign in to your “Samsung account” with your username and password.
- Click on the search box and type “Prime video” and select the “Primevideo app” from the suggestions.
- Select “Install” from the options available to install the primevideo app.
Once you have downloaded and installed the primevideo app on your Samsung smart TV then you are ready to activate and enter the primevideo code on your Samsung TV.
Primevideo Mytv Enter Code Samsung
To enter primevideo mytv code on Samsung smart TV you will need a third-party device such as a smartphone or desktop/laptop computer. This will enable you to visit primevideo.com/mytv, sign in with your Amazin prime account username and password, type the primevideo OTP and select sign in and then enter the primevideo code for Samsung TV on your TV screen, and click on register device.
- Launch the Primevideo app on your Samsung smart TV.
- Select or tap “Sign in” on the app. For a new user click on sign up or create account.
- The primevideo code to enter will pop up on the screen and the instruction to use the code on primevideo.com/mytv.
- Go to primevideo.com/mytv on a web browser (please do not close the primevideo code screen on your TV).
- Sign in to your Amazin Prime account with your username and password. This shouldn’t take more than 10 seconds.
- And now, you will be taken to where to register a compatible device. In this case your Samsung smart TV. Enter the primevideo code on your Samsung TV screen and select “Register Device.”
- The primevideo.com/mytv screen and the code will automatically refresh and you will be taken to your prime video account on your Samsung smart TV to start streaming.
This is your complete guide on Primevideo mytv enter code Samsung smart TV without mirroring. However, there is another method to watch Primevideo on Samsung TV without the primevideo.com/mytv code.
With this method, all you need to do is to mirror the Primevideo screen to your Samsung smart TV and start streaming.
Primevideo Mytv on Samsung without Code
If you can cast your Android or Samsung phone screen to your Smart TV you will be able to stream Primevideo to your Samsung smart TV directly from your phone. So, in this section of the guide, we will consider how to use stream Primevideo on Samsung without the usual Primevideo mytv enter code Samsung.
- Download and install the SmartThing app on your Android phone. The SmartThings app is available in the Google play store.
- Open the SmartThins app on your Android phone and tap on the “+” to the top “Device” under “Add.”
- Select “TV >> Samsung >> TV >>WiFi. To be able to add a device on the app you need to connect to a WiFi network. That, your phone and smart TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Enter your Samsung smart TV screen PIN and click on the continue button.
- Once your devices are connected your devices select Smart View to cast your phone screen to your Samsung TV.
Now, launch the Primevideo app on your smartphone, find and play your favorite movie or series and cast the screen to your Samsung TV.