Online internet banking is a means of managing your account online visiting the financial institution portal or using the bank mobile app for account transaction, alert, and statements of account. There are countless numbers of banking systems, both local and international that offers internet banking, this includes the Regions bank which is one of the renowned banks in Birmingham, Alabama. Regions offer both the normal credit cards local banks offer, different account types, and internet banking online and using app. However, here in this guide, we’ll enlighten you majorly on “Regions Bank Login”, how to find Regions Routing number, and how to reset Regions password.
Table of Contents
Regions Account Type
Below is the list of all Regions account type. Make sure you go through the “help me decide” article before you decide which account to open.
- Open a checking account online
- Checking account.
- eAccess Account.
- Simple Checking Account.
- Preferred Checking Account.
- Checking Account for Students.
- 62+ Checking Account.
- Savings, Money Market and CD Account.
- LifeGreen Savings.
- Money Market.
- Premium Money Market.
- Certificate of Deposit.
- IRA Solutions.
- Personal Loans
- Secure Installment Loan.
- Deposit Secured Loan.
- Unsecured Loan.
- Credit Cards
- Prestige Visa Signature.
- Premium Visa Signature.
- Cash Reward Visa.
- Life Visa.
- Explore Visa.
- Debit, Reloadable Prepaid, Gift & Loyalty Cards
- Personal Visa.
- Business Visa.
- Regions Now Card.
- Regions Gift Card.
- Regions Loyalty Card
Open Regions Account
There are five different accounts available to open on Regions.com online [IF] you have decided or let Regions help you to decide with sub-bank account options. Before you proceed to open an account on Regions check through this guide on which account will be best for you.
The process will take you through a survey where you will be prompt to provide some detailed information on the reason why you want to open an account on Regions. And at the end of the survey Regions will suggest the best account you should open.
Upon decision on which bank account to open on Regions.com proceed below to open your account.
- Go to Regions homepage.
- Click “Open an Account” located to the top right half-way.
- Go to after ” Open a Bank Account Online with Regions” and select the account type you want to open.
- Click on “Open Now” on the account type that best defined your account purpose as suggested by “Help me decide” feature on Regions.
- Provide the requested information including your social security number (SSN).
- Accept terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Follow the instructionon the screen.
Instruction on how to confirm your Regions account will be sent to your email address. Follow the instruction in your email to validate your account.
Log in to Regions Online Banking
There are two means to log into your regions online banking. Firstly, through the official Regions.com online portal and secondly, using Regions mobile banking app.
- Go to Regions.com on your computer and locate the Regions login box.
- Enter your Regions Login [ID] and password.
- Click “Login”.
Once you are signed in to your Regions account with the correct account ID and password you will be redirected to your account dashboard.
Reset Regions Bank Login Password
We recommend using OneTime password locker to save your password for the raining day. However, if you can’t remember your Regions account password here is how to reset it.
- Go to Regions official page.
- Click “Forgot Online ID or Password?.
- You will be taking to login.regions.com or click on this link.
- Enter your “Online ID” and select your account type.
- Enter your “Regions Account Number”.
- Type your “Social Security Number [SSN]”.
- Click “Continue”.
The procedures to reset your Regions account password will be sent to your email address.
Reset Regions Password without SSN
To reset Regions password without social security number [SSN] requires the account holder to set up account security PIN to reset password instead of using SSN.
- Go to Regions password reset page.
- Click on “If you do not have a Social Security Number, click here to reset your password”.
- Enter your “Online ID”.
- Enter your “PIN”.
- Click on the “Continue” tab.
Note that the option to reset Regions account password without a social security number [SSN] only works for CheckCard / ATM / Now Card.
Regions Bank Login Routing Number
Below are all Regions routing number across the state of the country.