https start watchown tv activate is a modern way to watch movies, live events, and TV shows on WatchOwn TV on your smart TV and other streaming devices such as Firestick, Roku, etc. What you need is WatchOwn.TV activate activation code that is generated by the WatchOwn TV app on your smart TV with an instruction to go to the official Start WatchOwn TV Activate portal (https://start.watchown.comtv/activate) and enter the activation code.
The WatchOwn TV app supports different OS including Android and iOS. With the https start watchown tv activate Firestick you will be able to activate the WatchOwn TV app on your Firestick streaming device as well as the option to activate Roku on https start watchown tv activate Roku with the activation code.
However, here in this guide, we will talk about start.watchown.tv activate on your smart TV and online streaming devices.
https://start.watchown.tv/activate is a portal to activate WatchOwn TV online using a unique activation code that is generated by the WatchOwn TV app on your smart TV when you open the WatchOwn TV app. This option to activate WatchOwn TV allows users to watch “WatchOwn” movies, live events, TV shows etc on TV and on a computer.
However, to activate WatchOwn on a smart TV, both your TV and smartphone must be connected to the internet.
What is Watch OWN
WatchOwn is the Oprah Winfrey Network that is dedicated to all fans to have access to all contents from home and abroad. So, if you are planning to activate WatchOwn TV, you are preparing to follow Winfrey programs such as TV shows, Live events, and many more.
How to Play Watch Own Movies on Smart TV
Since it’s not all devices that support on-device transitions. This may not allow you to buy or rent or subscribe to a particular show or events channel on the Watch Now app on your smart TV. However, you may need to sign in with your device username and password to access the items that you have already added to your playlist.
Therefore, to watch “WatchOwn” on some smart TV you need to follow the approaches below this article.
Note: To watch and activate “WatchNow.tv activate” on a smart TV you must follow the procedures below to either subscribe to a free trial or rent/purchase the movie.
Start Shwomax Free Trial
Showmax offers a 14 days free trial to access all movies on Showmax and watch them on your desired devices. However, after the free trial, you will be prompted to make a payment (automatically) if your credit or debit card has been added.
There is no obligation to committing to this service though. You can cancel your subscription at any time to safe some bulk if you are running out of enough cash on your credit card.
Here is our guide on how to cancel the Showmax subscription. Just follow the steps to end your subscription after the 14 days free trial if you are taking some times off the platform.
Subscribe from the Google Play Store
WatchNow subscription from the Google play store doesn’t support airplay but supports the following;
- iOS Devices
- Android Devices
To rent a WatchNow movie from Google play, you will have to cough out $3.99 or $9.99 to own it. However, to rent a movie on WatchOwn from the Google play store follow the procedures below.
- Open the Play Store either on the web or on a mobile app.
- Make sure you are on the “Home” button.
- Click on the “Movie” tab located at the top left. Here, you should see the list of movies that are available for rents or buy.
- Find the movie that you wish to rent. You will see the movie’s detail, price, and time of renting.
- Now, click on the “Rent” tab to rent the movie for the next “30” days.
- Confirm your purchase from the popup and enter choose a payment method.
Once you have made the payment the movies will be made available to watch online and offline on all supported devices pending when the rent will be expired.
Rent or Purchase Movies on iOS
If you are using iPhone or iPad or macOS you need to either purchase or rent your favourite movies on WatchNow, add them to the list of items to play online and offline to be able to activate WatchOwn on iOS (Apple) devices. It cost $3.99 to rent a WatchOwn movie on iTunes and $12.99 to buy.
- Go to the official WatchNow website and find the movie that you want to rent.
- Click on “iTunes” to the bottom left of the movie’s title.
- You can watch the movie’s thriller before you move to the purchase page.
- Click on “View in iTunes” to open the movie in iTunes.
- Sign in with your Apple ID to access your profile.
- Click on the “Rent” or “Buy” option to buy the movie.
- Add a new payment method if you have not added any to make your purchase or rent.
Once you have made the payment for either rent or purchase, the movie will be available in your iTunes profile for 30 days if rented and be available forever in your account if purchased.
Start WatchOwn.TV Activate
WatchOwn TV app on your Apple TV, Android TV, Samsung Smart TV, Roku, Firestick, and Amazon Fire TV is a place to start watching your unfinished movies from WatchOwn.tv and watch out for new releases. You can through the WatchOwn movies’ platform access all ShowMax movies with 14 days free trial or paid subscription using your Amazon Prime access.
- Download and install the WatchOwn TV app on your device. The process may differ and this depends on your device settings. But, in most cases, movies’ apps are available in the channel store.
- Open the app and sign in to your account if prompted. Take note of the start Watchown TV activate activation code that displays on your TV screen. Please do not close the app on your TV at this point or shut down the TV.
- Open a browser on your PC or smartphone and go to https://start.watchown.comtv/activate.
- Enter the activation code and click on “Activate.”
- Sign in to your TV cable provider’s network.
The TV screen will be refreshed and all available movies on your TV cable’s provider’s network will be available and you will be able to stream live on your smart TV without an additional subscription.
The app is officially available to all Android and iOS devices to download and follow Winfrey Oprah programs and events.
Https Start WatchOwn TV Activate Firestick
To start with the WatchOwn TV app on your Firestick calls for the WatchOwn.tv activate to be completed with the activation code on the app and go to https start watchown tv activate to complete the activation process.
- First, launch your Firestick and perform all the basic need to make sure that the streaming device is ready to download and install the WatchOwn app.
- Go to the “Apps” section to the top right with the help of the Firestick remote magnifying glass.
- Select the “Apps” section and search for the “WatchOwn” app and click on the “Get” or Download” button to download and install the free channels app.
- Next, go to the channels store and launch the WatchOwn app. Take note of the WatchOwn.tv activate code that appears on the screen.
- Go to https start watchown tv activate on a browser either on your phone or computer.
- Enter the activation code on your TV screen and click on the “Next” button to proceed to the next step.
- Follow the instruction on the https start watchown tv activate Firestick portal to finish up the activation process and start streaming the free WatchOwn channel on your Firestick streaming device.
Https Start Watchown TV Activate Roku
With the https start watchown tv activate code for Roku you can follow the procedures below for start.watchown.tv activate on your Roku streaming device.
- From the Roku streaming device home screen navigate to the streaming channel.
- Search for “WatchOwn” in the search box and click on the find button.
- Select the app and click on “Add Channel” to download and install the WatchOwn TV app.
- Once the app has been downloaded and installed press the “OK” button to close the message on the TV screen.
- Navigate to the Roku channel and launch the “WatchOwn app” to get the https start watchown tv activate code.
- Open a web browser and go to start.watchown.tv/activate.
- Enter the activation code on your Roku TV or Roku stick screen and click on the “Activate” button to validate the code and activate WatchOwn TV on your Roku streaming device.
- In case you are prompted to sign in to your TV provider’s account just do so and follow the instruction on the screen to complete the activation process.