If you are a fan of tubi.tv, this guide will help you with Tubi.tv activate using tubi.tv/activate and tubi tv activation code on Roku, Samsung TV, Apple TV, PS3/PS4 and other streaming services.
Tubi.tv is a free streaming service where you can watch movies, TV shows, live event, and all that. However, to start using the Tubi.tv app on your smart TV without cable you first need to download and install the Tubi TV app, view the Tubi.tv code, and go to Tubi.tv activate and enter the TV code on your TV screen and click on the “Activate” button to validate the streaming device with the TV activation code.
Therefore, in this guide, we will walk you through the process to use the Tubi.tv activate activation code to link your Tubi TV account and the Tubi.tv code together so that you can watch Tubi content on your chosen device without cable.
What is Tubi.tv Activate Code?
Tubi.tv activate code is the code to sign in to your Tubi.tv account on your smart TV without using the official Tubi.tv account username and password. To achieve this, first, you need to install the Tubi.tv app and open the app and then click on the app to open it and view the activation code.
Often time, there is an instruction on how to use the Tubi.tv code that is displayed on your TV screen to successfully activated the Tubi TV app on the smart TV.
The following process is how to activate Tubi TV on a Smart TV.
Recommendation: How to Watch PrImevideo on a Smart TV
Tubi.tv activate on Roku
Here is a step by step procedures to activate Tubi tv on Roku media player and how to generate Tubi.tv Roku activation code.
- Connect your Roku media streaming to your smart TV. You can use Samsung Smart TV if you have one.
- From your TV Home screen on your TB browser Roku Menu
- In the Roku Menu sub-category before the settings click on Streaming Channels Store
- Click on the most popular category from the streaming channels store to download Tubi Tv on Roku.
- Under the most popular category browser Movies & TV or Top Free or Movies free TV.
- You should see the Tubi TV Channel. And if it not available. Kindly use the search box and search for “Tubi” without quotes.
- Click on Add Tubi TV Channel and add this service to your Roku home page so that you can easily access it when you want to generate the activation code for Roku.
- Launch the Tubi TV app to view the activation code.
- Visit Tubi.tv/activate code activation page on a web browser [Chrome, Opera, Firefox]
- Type the “Tubi TV activation code” and click on the “Activate” button.
Create a Tubi TV Account on Roku
Following the procedures above you’d have successfully added the Tubi app TV channel to your Roku media player successfully. However, what is left is to generate the Roku activation code and activate it on www.tubitv.com/activate. Therefore, here is how to create a Tubi TV account on Roku.
1. Navigate back to your Roku home page from the add channel interface we were from the above.
2. You will want to tap on Tubi TV app channel
3. Now, as a new user clicks on register to create your new account. But, if you are an existing user click on sign in. On PC or smartphone, you will be redirected to https://tubitv.com/login?redirect=/activate when you want to log in to your Tubi TV account.
4. Take note of the Roku activation code on your TV screen and write it somewhere.
5. Now, open a browser on your smartphone or your PC and go to https://tubitv.com/com
6. Click on sign in and you will be redirected to https://tubitv.com/login?redirect=/activate where you need to enter your Roku username and password and click on the sign. You can even log in to your Roku’s account using your Facebook login information.
7. Enter the Roku Activate code on your TV screen or the one you wrote down from step 4 above.
Now, you have to wait for some seconds for Tbui TV to confirm whether your Roku activate code is correct or not.
And if the activate code is correct, your Tubi account will be linked up with your Roku media player and you will be able to have access to the movies free TV on your Roku media player.
Tubi.tv Activate on PS4 & PS3
Don’t get it twisted. Game consoles such as PS4 can stream media online like Roku and Samsung Smart TV. However, if you own a PS3 or PS4 game console here is how to activate Tubitv.com on it.
Here in this guide, we’ll make you access the PS3 or PS4 game console store to download Tubi TV app.
- Power-on your PS3 or PS4 game console
- From your PS3 or PS4 home screen navigate to PlayStation store
- Now, navigate to Movies & TV from the PlayStation store
- Tap on Apps and click on All Apps and search for Tubi TV
- Tap on the Start button under Tubi TV to start downloading the movies free app on your PS4.
- Now, the Tubi tv app will be installed successfully on your game console.
- Navigate to the channel store >> open the Tubi TV app >> View the TV activation code.
- Visit Tubi.tv/activate code site on a web browser. You can also use Tubitv.com/activate
- Enter the activation code on your TV screen and click on the “Activate” button.
Tubi.tv Activate on Samsung Smart TV
If you have a Samsung Smart TV that downloads and install apps that are not available in the smart TV apps store follow the steps below.
- Install the Tubi TV app on your Samsung Smart TV from the apps section or install the Tubi TV app from a third-party store.
- Launch the “Tubi Tv” app from the apps store under downloaded apps.
- Navigate to the left of the app screen with the remote left navigation button.
- Scroll down and click on the “Sign-in” button on the left pane.
- You will see the Tubi TV activate code on the screen and instruction on how to activate the app on the device.
- Visit Tubi.tv/activate code page on your phone or computer browser with internet access.
- Enter the activation code on your TV screen and click on the “Activate” button.
- Next, sign in to your Tubi TV account or follow the onscreen instruction to create a new Tubi TV account.
After a couple of seconds, the Samsung Smart TV screen will refresh automatically and you will be signed in to your Tubi TV account both on the streaming device and on the web page.
Visit Tubi.tv Activate Code Xbox One
Below is the exact approach to visit Tubi.tv/activate code page on Xbox One game console.
- Sign in to your Xbox One account with your Microsoft login.
- Navigate to the app store tab that is located on the left side of the account tab.
- Wait for a couple of seconds for the apps store to load. Select the option to search for a new app.
- In the search box search for “Tubi TV”
- Tap on the app and click on the “Get” button to download the app. Since the app is a free app you won’t be asked to pay for the app.
- Launch the Tubi TV app from the apps store [installed] and click on the sign-in button to the left side of the app pane.
- The Xbox One activation code will display on the screen.
- Visit Tubi.tv/activate code Xbox One on a web browser.
- Input the activation code on the column and click on “Activate.”
- Select your sign in option and log in to your account with your Tubi TV username and password.
Within seconds, the TV screen will refresh itself and you will be logged into your Tubi TV account on both the TV and the internet browser you are using.
Tubi.tv Activate Apple TV
You need to have at least the Apple TV 4th generation to download and install the Tubi TV app on your Apple Smart TV. If you have a device that meets this basic requirement follow the procedures below to activate Tubi TV on your Apple TV.
- Go to the Apple store and install the Tubi TV app. It’s a free app so you won’t be charged or billed for downloading the app.
- Launch the Tubi Tv app and navigate to the left pane of the app home screen using your remote.
- Hover and select the option to sign in to view the Tubi TV activation code for your Apple TV.
- Visit www tubi tv activate on your web browser on another device [do not close the Apple TV activation code].
- Enter the TV activation code and click on the “Activate” button.
- Now, sign in to your Tubi account to complete the whole process.
Once this is done, the Tubi activation code will automatically refresh itself. And your Tubi account will be logged-on on both your Apple TV and on the web browser.
Note: After the activation code has been validated you can sign out of your Tubi TV account from the web browser.