Video Downloader Plus is one of the best methods to try out when downloading videos. It allows you to instantly and directly download videos from the web to your smart devices by following simple screen taps. Where does video downloader plus save files? Read on as we unravel the storage path of files saved via this extension.
With Video Downloader Plus, you can easily download, watch, and repeat with swift access to all your favorite online videos. Video Downloader Plus supports over 1,000 websites.
Video Downloader Plus is the ideal extension that assists you to stay on the top list of save-worthy content while scrolling and browsing online. You can always keep and save all the best videos you come across for future perusal in no time with easy-to-use tools and controls.
Where does video downloader plus save files will be unveiled to you as you read through the latter sections of this article.
Features of Video Downloader Plus
Video Downloader plus is one of the best Video Downloader Extensions. It allows you to download the most popular media types from any website of your choice. The following are the features of Video Downloader Plus:
- You can download and save videos from virtually all websites.
- You can as well download multiple videos at the same time.
- With Video downloader plus, you can detect and save any media type (such as .3gp, .mp4, .wmv, .flv, .swf, .mp3, etc.).
- You can as well record video streams online using Video Downloader Plus.
- It’s very easy to use and Free.
- There are no Ads.
- It has no limits to the number of videos you can download per time.
- You can save for later with Video Downloader Plus.
- You don’t have to worry about losing a video from the web again.
- You can effortlessly save any video to your account so you can view it any time you are free, you will always have access.
- Video Downloader Plus provides up to 2K and 4K downloading abilities.
- You will enjoy high definition and excellent quality everywhere you go on any device.
- You can cast videos to other devices with Video Downloader Plus to allow you to start sharing your best videos from your device to other screens nearby.
- With a Chromecast device, you can easily share videos from your laptop to TVs and watch them easily on other media players as well.
- You can save videos in the following formats; MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI, WEBM, ASF, MPG, and many more.
The above are the key features that make Video Downloader Plus a must-have extension on your browser. With these features, you can never miss out on your favorite videos on the web. You can easily save it for later perusal or even share it with others by following a few simple steps.
Where does Video Downloader Plus Save Files?
In case you are wondering where does Video Downloader Plus save files, you need to know that the storage directory is the path where you can save and download video or audio files.
By default, your downloads are usually saved under the home directory, inside the dwhelper folder. (Note that the dwfolder folder will be created by default each time you download the video downloadhelper addon).
To locate where does Video downloader plus save files, follow the steps below:
- Open the options list of the downloader and check its settings.
- Or press “Control J”, right-click on the same file you downloaded, and choose Open Containing Folder.
How to Change the Directory of Downloaded Files
Now that you know where does video downloader plus save files, you may want to change the storage path of the files by following the steps provided below:
- Tap on the Video Downloadhelper icon and click on the Settings tab.
- Choose Change storage directory.
- Select the storage path where you wish to save the files and click Open.
- For instance, select the Videos Folder.
Now, the Storage directory has been changed. You can download the video downloader Plus extension today and enjoy a ride into high-speed, high-quality downloads with user-friendly controls.
How to Choose the Best and Appropriate Video Downloader for Chrome
In case you are looking for where to download videos for free, well, it’s possible, safe, and legal when you use the correct chrome extension.
Searching for the best video downloader for Chrome? You don’t have to look too far. Among the several dozens of Video downloaders available, here are the top three recommended, they are:
- FBDown Video downloader
- vGet Extension
Every user should have one of these as part of their collection of chrome extensions. There’s also a way to download videos from YouTube.
FBDown Video downloader
This has over 1 million users and it supports Facebook, Twitter, DailyMotion, and Vimeo. Apart from its name, this video downloader does more than just download videos from Facebook, it allows you to download videos from across the web and it’s free. The only major platform it doesn’t support is YouTube.
FBDown Video Downloader displays both a video filename and a thumbnail image that allows you to identify the video you want more freely.
This Video downloader supports Vimeo, DailyMotion, and Facebook via the web, directly via YouTube, and Twitter via the special procedure. SaveFrom is built mainly for YouTube.
This particular extension is a bit more complex to install, but once it has been successfully installed, it works fast and easily. You can easily download YouTube videos with a single click from the video itself, from history, or via browsing.
You can’t find SaveFrom on its own on the Chrome Web Store. It functions by simply downloading a different Chrome extension that allows this one. This extension is also web-based and it doesn’t work with video sources other than YouTube, but the website does, therefore bookmark that and proceed to download videos from everywhere.
This extension has about 400,000 users and it supports DailyMotion, Facebook, Twitter, and Vimeo except for YouTube, and it can also be used to cast a video to DLNA-enabled TVs.
With vGet Extension, you can get more control over the file type and format once you can download it. Although you don’t get the handy thumbnails that FBDown offers to help you locate your video on the page, you can get something better.
Now, you know where Video downloader plus save files and you can as well change the storage path of where you want your downloaded video saved! Feel free to leave a comment or question regarding this topic in the section below.