ITV.com is an online streaming platform. While ITV.com/hub/pair (www itv com hub pair) is a platform to link your TV to your ITV account online to watch ITV on home devices other than Smartphone and Computer/Laptop.
And for this to happen. You need to have an account with ITV. It’s free. So, once you have created your ITV account. You then need to download and install the ITV app on your smart TV. To start watching ITV on your smart ITV once you have installed the app you need to go to www.itv.com/hub/pair to pair your ITV account and TV.
Once paired, the free ITV video-on-demand online TV channel will broadcast live different channels and programs on your TV via the ITV app.
However, you might miss out on your favourite program on ITV due to the copyright issue even after you have successfully signed in to your ITV account, input the ITV activation code on the ITV.com hub pair portal.
However, before we proceed to discuss ITV.com/hub/pair, let quickly talk about the price that you need to pay to use the ITV hub on your smart TV.
Is ITV Hub Free?
ITV Hub is NOT a free service. But you have access to 7 days free trial. However, despite being a free-to-use platform users are required to create a free account. The purpose of this is for users to be able to monitor their search history, favourite videos, download desired content but with ads.
However, ITV hub free version contains ads. While the ITV Hub plus is ads-free, it also supports multiple devices, access to full episodes, and download for offline watch.
The ITV hub plus offers 7 days free trial before committing yourself to a paid plan and you can choose to cancel your ITV plus at any time and downgrade to free access with ads, download feature disabled, and doesn’t support multiple devices.
Even after www.itv.com/hub/pair exercise to bring the ITV content to your home devices [Smart TV] you can still cancel at any time. And once you decided to cancel your paid ITV subscription, you will be disconnected across all connected devices.
Create ITV Hub Account
ITV registration is simple and direct. However, there is a need to use a VPN if you are reading this from outside the United Kingdom.
- Open a browser on your phone or computer and visit www.itv.com
- Find the “Sign-in” tab that is located at the top right and select it.
- Fill in the registration form and click on the “Submit” button. Don’t forget to check “I accepted terms and conditions.” And most importantly, you must use a UK postcode. Your local postal code will not work.
- You should see a thank your screen. And now you have successfully created your ITV Hub account without a credit or debit card.
To keep watching with ads select “watch with ads” and to remove ads from your streaming select “get your ITV hub 7 days free trial.”
Check out this for all UK postcode.
ITV Hub Channels
Popular channels on the ITV hub include the following.
- TV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV
Install ITV Pair App on Samsung Smart TV
Follow the procedures below to download and install the ITV pair app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Press the “Home” button on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Navigate to “Apps” and press “OK” to select it.
- Sign in to your Samsung account and select the “Search” box to the top right.
- Search for the “ITV Hub” app and select it.
- Select “Install” and wait for a couple of seconds to complete the downloading and installation of the ITV hub pair app for your smart TV.
Download ITV Hub Pair App on LG Smart TV
On your LG Smart TV follow the procedures below to download and install the ITV Hub a[[ to pair your TV and ITV account.
- Press the “LG” home button >> LG content store.
- Select “Apps” and search for “ITV Hub.”
- Select “Install >>OK.”
Launch the ITV Hub app to view the activation code and follow the instruction below to complete the ITV.com/hub/pair process.
www ITV com Hub Pair
Follow the steps below to pair your ITV Hub account and smart TV together on www.itv.com/hub/pair using the ITV hub activation code on your smart TV screen.
Note: Make sure your Smart TV support the ITV app. If you are using Samsung Smart TV you might not be able to download, install the ITV app, generate the ITV activation code, and without visiting www ITV com hub pair [www.itv.com/hub pair] website for activation.
- Go to your smart [Samsung, LG, and Apple] TV download hub. The direction for each of these devices varies.
- Launch the ITV app on your smart to view the ITV pair code.
- Go to www.itv.com/hub/pair on a web browser.
- Sign in to your ITV hub account with your username and password. Otherwise, follow the steps above to create a new ITV account.
- Enter the ITV code on your smart TV and tap on the “Continue” button.
After a couple of seconds, the ITV hub pair code will be refreshed automatically and you will be granted access to your ITV plan [free ITV Hub or ITV Hub without ads].