You first need to activate your Xfinity on Xfinity.com activate before you can get your Xfinity starting kits ready. This includes the kits installation and activation process. There are different methods to follow to activate Xfinity kits. It all depends on your choice. In the course of this Xfinity.com/activate, you will likely see xfinitymobile.com/activate, Xfinity activation number which can also be called the Xfinity activation code and other requirements to complete the Xfinity activation process.
Therefore, in this guide, we will discuss all the basic approach to activate Xfinity on Xfinity.com/activate with the Xfinity activation number/code. Due to the difference in the Xfinity products such as the Xfinity X1.
To authorize Xfinity via Xfinity.com/authorize follow this guide. We have all the details to authorize and activate Xfinity on Xbox, Samsung and LG Smart TV, and Roku TV or Roku stick. You can also unpair all linked or activated devices via xfinity.com/unpair which is a similar car to Google.com/device to manage third-party devices that are using the Google app or account as a means to log in to their devices.
Table of Contents
Xfinity.com Activate on App
Right on your mobile phone, you can activate the Xfinity kits on www. Xfinity.com/activate.
- Download and install the official Xfinity app on your smartphone [Android or iPhone].
- Launch the app on your phone once the installation is completed. Sign in to your Xfinity account. If you are a new customer click on “create account” to create a new account for activating the Xfinity kits.
- For “Gateway” activation you will be prompted with the activation process once you signed in to your Xfinity account. If you are not prompted after signing in to your Xfinity account select the “Account” tab that is located at the top left. You should see this at the “Overview” tab on the Xfinity mobile app.
- Select “Devices >> Activate xFi Gateway or Modem.”
- Scan the “QR Code” at the back of the “Xfinity” device with the phone camera when you launch the Xfinity app and click “OK” from the popup.
- Wait until a green checkmark appears indicating that the QR code has been scanned successfully. Alternatively, if you are unable to scan the QR code enter the 12 digits Mac number at the back of the Xfinity and click on the “Next” button.
- The Xfinity app will give you tips on what to do next such as connecting and power up.
- Next, name your WiFi Network, password and click on “Done.”
- Now, hang one while the settings up of the device begin. This might take a few minutes but it will definitely set up and activate your device.
- Once the “Activation” is completed you would see your WiFi name and password on the screen for confirmation and also show the “Xfinity voice number” if you subscribe to one. Take note of the information for future purpose and click on “Confirm and finish up.“
- Finally, connect all your devices to the new WiFi name and password to confirm that the setup is complete.
With the Xfinity app, there is no need to go to Xfinity.com/activate to set up and activate the device. Next, we move to the next step on the Xfinity.com activate overview.
Xfinity.com Activate Online
This doesn’t work for Xfinity X1. But if you are activating Xfinity devices such as Xfinity internet, Voice or other Xfinity TV series this would be of help.
- Turn on the Xfinity device you want to activate. This could be the “Internet or Voice or TV.”
- Go to Xfinity.com/activate on a web browser. For Xfinity mobile device go to “Xfinity.com/mobile.” You will see an option to download and install the Xfinity app to activate your device.
- Scroll down to “If you are in a WiFi Ready apartment(pre-installed xFi Gateway) or activating your Xfinity Voice click “here” to begin.”
- Verify your Xfinity account by confirming your details on Xfinity. This includes your Xfinity phone number or Xfinity username and password option. Choose the best option and click on the “Next” option.
- Follow the instruction to activate your Xfinity once you have confirmed and verify your Xfinity account.
Xfinity.com Activate on TV
To activate Xfinity X1
- Switch on your Xfinity X1 TV box.
- Select your preferred language with the aid of the TV remote control. If you mistakenly selected the wrong language press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds and more to restart the device and start all over again.
- Enter the last four digits of the associated phone number to your Xfinity X1 TV box.
- Select “Custom name option” and give your device a name. Or select the device name if you have a predefined name already.
- Press “OK.”
Xfinity.com Activate via Phone Call
For Xfinity.com/activate via phone call make the following requirements available.
- The location where your Xfinity X1 TV box is located.
- The primary phone number that vou register your Xfinity account with.
- The last 4 digits on your X1 TV box serial number.
With the basic requirement in place Call 1-855-OK-BEGIN (1-855-652-3446) for the Xfinity.com activate.