There are different opportunities that are available to cancel your Runescape membership but it depends on where you subscribed to the Jagex plan. If you subscribed to Runescape membership via Jagex, you’d have to log into your Jagex account and navigate to manage membership before you can cancel your membership. So, here, you will learn how to cancel Runescape membership on Runescape/Jagex and on all platforms.
Note: You must request for your Runescape membership cancellation at least 4 days before the next billing or renewal date because all active subscription or membership will be auto-renew 3 days before the of the subscription.
Table of Contents
How to Cancel Runescape Membership via PayPal
If you subscribed to Runescape membership via PayPal just follow the procedures below to cancel it.
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Tap on your account settings.
- Tap on “Payments.”
- Tap “Manage pre-approved payments “ under “Pre-approved payments.”
- Find ” Runescape” from the list of pre-approved payments.
- Select “Payments” from the options.
- Tap “Cancel.”
Once you have cancelled Runescape pre-approved payment on your PayPal [if it’s the payment method that is attached to your Runescape account] your Runescape membership billing 3 days to the day your membership expires will be declined.
Don’t Miss: How to Delete Runescape Account
How to Cancel Runescape Membership via Steam
If you had subscribed to a Runescape membership via Steam merchant it’s important to go to the merchant site to cancel your membership.
- Log in to your Steam account.
- Go to your account profile where you can edit and manage your account profile.
- Navigate to payment method and tap on manage subscriptions.
- Find “Runescape” from the list.
- Tap “Cancel.”
Your Runescape service will run until the next due date.
How to Cancel Runescape Membership via Google
If you subscribed to your Runescape membership via Google play store follow the procedures below to cancel it 3 days before the due date.
- Go to play.google.com.
- Sign in to the Google account you used to purchase Runescape membership.
- Tap on the hamburger to the left and click on My Subscriptions.
- Select Runescape subscription.
- Tap on Manage >> Cancel Subscription.
- Click Yes from the popup.
All future subscription will be cancelled. And your membership on Runescape will be active until the Runescape is unable to charge you for your renewal payment.
How to Cancel Runescape Membership via Apple
A similar approach must be followed by iPhone or Mac users to cancel Runescape membership either via iTunes or on your iPhone/iPad device where you can manage your Apple subscriptions.
- Go to your iPhone or iPad settings.
- Tap on your profile name and you will be taken to your Apple ID information.
- Tap “Subscriptions” to manage all subscriptions.
- Tap on “Runescape subscription” from the list.
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription.”
In case you are unable to cancel the subscription, it means that you have cancelled it. Meanwhile, there is no need to repeat the same process on all Apple device. Once you have cancelled your Runescape membership on iPhone/iPad, there is no need to go through the process on iTunes or Apple watch as the case may be.
How to Cancel Runescape Membership via Official Site
I haven’t found a way to cancel Runescape membership on mobile but you can terminate your Runescape membership via the official website if you subscribed to the service membership directly from the main site.
- Go to the Runescape official portal.
- Tap on the “Sign in” option to the top-right.
- Tap on “Manage Account” to go to the subscription interface.
- Tap “Subscription” on the left pane to cancel your membership.”
- Confirm the action.
It’s simple to cancel Runescape membership. But, it depends on the method used to subscribe in the first place. And if you do not want to go through Runescape refund process you must cancel your membership plan 4 days before the actual due date as your membership renewal will be initiated 3 days to the due date.