4Myhr is a web portal for all Marriott career builders to access their information and respond to query on their account. As a member of the Marriott extranet international, you will be given 4Myhr login to access your account on 4Myhr.com or 4Mypdr.com to fill discount form, change your password if you have challenges remembering it, and at any point access all Marriott programs including the University, Hotel jobs, corporate jobs, food and beverages jobs following the Marriot career path.
The 4Myhr login is a unique identity to sign in to your Marriott account, modify personal information such as changing your password, see the discount percentages for the services and merchandise.
Through 4Myhr login website at www.4myhr.com, you will be redirected to https://extranet.marriott.com/hrtc to enter your Enterprise ID (EID) and password to sign in. You can also sign in with 4Myhr extranet security keys through https://extranet.marriott.com/pkmscertpromptstagen.
Table of Contents
If you are already building your career on Marriott extranet Inc. It means that you have your login to manage your account. However, to sign in to your account here is a step by step procedure.
- Visit Marriott Extranet login page at www.4myhr.com
- Type your enterprise ID (EID) and password
- Click on the sign button
- After a few seconds, you will be taken to your account dashboard
- You can also click on sign in with security key to access your Marriott career account and get access to Marriott rewards.
4Myhr Security Login
Alternatively, you can sign in to your 4Myhr account using the security keys for your Marriott account.
- Go to Marriott extranet login
- Click on use your security key to sign in
- Wait for your security key authentication to complete
- Once the key authentication didn’t fail you will be logged into your account.
Security Key Didn’t Work
Here are some of the reasons why the security key didn’t for work:
- The Security Key is not properly associated with your EID
- The Security Key is associated with an Admin account instead of your EID
- The Security Key and its certificates may be revoked
- The Security Key and its certificates may be expired
- The Security Key PIN has been blocked due to invalid login attempts
- The Security Key is associated with an EID that has been disabled
Do not go weird if you forgot the password to your Marriott extranet account or the security key. Through the 4Myhr password challenge recover, you can reset your password.
- Go to www.extranet.marriott.com/hrtc on your browser
- Click on forgot your EID or password
- Select your EID and password help
- You will be redirected to the Marriott password recovery page
- Now, go to the Marriott password challenge page following the direction in the above steps.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to reset your password
The discount varies from 20% to 30% which comes as a reward to Marriott vendor and what you are using the discount for. You can get as high as a 20% discount for spa services and as high as 30% for merchandise. However, Marriott extranet employee discount is also different from others. The give a special discount to employees in the form of a Marriott reward.
Marriott reward is a loyalty program which allows you to earn hotel loyalty reward at Marriott. There is over 30 reward for Marriott hotel loyalty customers for different customers level.
However, the reward varies and depends on age differents and the type of Marriott hotel suit you occupy.