FOX Sports, the home for live sporting events like baseball, basketball, boxing, football, golf, motorsports, soccer and other sporting events like the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show is now available live on Roku and Apple TV.
FOX Sports, which have been spun off to FOX Sports GO is now ready and available on your devices. Are you a Sports Fan, and you’re subscribed to any of the above online streaming service providers? Then see how you can activate the FOX Sports GO on your device.
Activating FOX Sports GO Channel.
Here is a step by step guide to activating Fox Sports Go on smart TVs.
On Roku TV
Below are the steps to follow to activate FOX Sports GO on Roku TV:
- Launch the FOX Sports GO channel on your Roku.
Note: If it’s not listed on your Roku’s home screen, go to Streaming Channels >> Search, search for “FOX Sports,” select “Add channel,” then select “Go to the channel.”
- Press the asterisk (*) button on your remote and select “Sign In with TV Provider.”
- Go to foxsportsgo.com/rokuand enter the code shown on the Roku channel.
- Select your pay-TV provider and enter your login credentials for the pay-TV service.
- Your Roku will automatically refresh to provide access to the locked content.
Note: Your pay-TV subscription must include the FOX RSN that you wish to view; even though you may subscribe to a participating TV provider, you will be unable to view content from any RSNs that are not included in your subscription package. FOX Sports GO does not offer standalone subscriptions to the app on Roku or any other devices at this time.
On Apple TV
Below are the steps to follow to activate FOX Sports GO on Apple TV:
- Launch the FOX Sports GO app on your supported Apple TV.
- Log in with your cable provider/Live TV provider.
- Go to foxsportsgo.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code on your Apple TV’s screen and click submit.
- Immediately, the FOX Sports GO channels will be activated and ready to stream content available.
To ensure a smooth activation of FOX Sports GO on Roku and Apple TV, make sure that you have an active subscription, and your TV is “flash-plugin enabled.” Also, note that the code sent is “case sensitive,” so when inputting it, kindly input it the way it appears.
If you are still having difficulties activating the FOX Sports GO channel after following the above steps, kindly contact the Support Center of your TV Service Provider or the FOX Sports Support Center on their respective websites.