Do you want to learn how to create new Hotmail account in just 5 steps? Here is our complete 5-steps method to create a verified Hotmail account and upload your profile picture on the go.
Hotmail is one of the top free email service providers own by Microsoft. Just the way Google own Gmail, Yahoo! own Yahoo Mail, Zoho mail to mention a few. If you don’t have Gmail, you will have Yahoo mail, and if not Yahoo mail, Hotmail is also a better one.
The list of free email service providers goes on and on like that. Not to talk of fake email address generator, their tons of them. If you haven’t heard of fake email address generator before just check out this top 10 fake email address generator.
A non-techie person can create new Hotmail account but there is the possibility that you may not have full knowledge of what you can benefit from having a single verified Hotmail account. Other than learning how to send email accounts with Microsoft Hotmail, you will also have access to Hotmail analytics, Hotmail webmaster tools, Skype account etc.
Not to bore you with will free services you will have access to when you create new Hotmail account of your own, we’d consider almost everything you need to know about a Microsoft Hotmail account and how to operate it successfully.
Create Hotmail Account on (Personal Computer & Andoid)
Here in this section you will learn how to create a new Hotmail account even without internet knowledge. All you need is a gadget with internet connection and browser to get going.
- Open a your browser and visit www.hotmail.com. On the page, you will be given two different options. The first one for sign in and the second one for sign up. Note that if you already have a windows live email, popularly called Hotmail account all you need to do is sign in to your account otherwise click on sign up option (create one).
Note: Hotmail is own and control by Microsoft and that is why you can easily identity Windows logo when you want to create new Hotmail account. And because you want to create Microsoft live account.
2. Microsoft will open a new information page. Kindly fill the information page with your exact information with your Hotmail account username and click on create account for Microsoft to create your new Hotmail account
Note: Select preferred Hotmail account extensions e.g (outlook.com or Hotmail.com) and always check whether your chose Hotmail account is still available. Else you may want to choose another one or pick from the selected addresses.
Note: You may choose alternate email address and you may leave it. But for password recovery purpose you may enter your Gmail or Yahoo Mail email address or your pal Email address or your spouse address.
3. If you followed the exact steps above you will see a welcome message by Outlook for the first time prompting you to navigate around. Click on the dots to navigate or the arrow to the upper edge of the welcome message.
Congratulations you have successfully created new Hotmail account and you can start to send and receive e-messages from around the world via internet.
Create New Hotmail Account: How to Set it Set up
There are basic things you need to do when you create a new Hotmail account which I called Hotmail account nitty-gritty. Which include choosing your Hotmail account time zone, language, mail box background color, your outlook purpose (personal or Business). So, here we’d wrap your new Hotmail account basic in one sentence and you are good to go.
1. Click on the navigating option of the new Hotmail account and select your account purpose accordingly. Always remember to choose your country time zone before you close the basic settings page. Otherwise you Hotmail account will be operating in another time zone different from your country time zone.
How to Add Picture Profile to You New Hotmail Account
Since you have successfully created your new Hotmail account let have some fun with it by adding a profile picture to your new account. Hotmail makes it fun to add a profile picture to a Hotmail account whether the account is new or old. The step by step below will teach you how to add a profile picture to your new Hotmail account.
1. Login to your Microsoft live account if you have logged out following the link provided above. Or if you are still logged on click on your Hotmail account name to the right of the page and click on edit profile. Or go to profile live to login with your Hotmail username and password.
2. Click on change profile picture and Microsoft Outlook or Hotmail will load the option to upload your profile picture. Click on choose file and select the picture you want to use as your Hotmail account profile picture.
3. Once the picture has successfully uploaded, adjust the picture to fit into the image position and scroll down the page to save your update.
How to Use Skype Profile Picture as Hotmail Account Profile Picture
For those of us using Skype you can as well use your Skype profile picture as your Hotmail profile picture with just a single click. And for those that love to maintain single identity on the internet with their pictures, there is no need to panic about uploading a new picture to your Hotmail account. You can simply use your Skype profile picture on Hotmail account following the steps below.
1. Login to your Microsoft Outlook account via your Hotmail account page and click on your Hotmail account profile, click on edit profile.
2. Click on Skype profile and you will be taken to your Skype page. Login to your Skype account with your Skype username and password.
Note: You can only use the same Hotmail account login for Skype account associated with the Hotmail. And since your Hotmail live account is still new you’ll have to create a new Skype account.
This is just the simple method to create new Hotmail account, set your Hotmail account profile picture and link your Skype profile picture to your Hotmail account.