This in-depth article on how to fix Exodus Redux not working issues is for you, especially if you have your favorite movie that you want to watch, but your Kodi keeps showing an error of No stream or redux not working. That actually pains a lot, why is it when you want to watch your favorite movie that the error came up. This article will help you solve “fix Exodus Redux not working” right now, just have some patience and follow the steps below to resolve the error code.
Steps to fix your Kodi Exodus
- Try updating your Exodus Redux Add-ons.
- Use Nord VPN.
- Clear Exodus redux
Try Updating your Exodus Redux Add-ons
This is the first step of the solution to fixing Exodus Redux not working issues. Uninstall the former Exodus Add-ons and install the new Exodus Addon.
HOW TO Uninstall Exodus
- Click on add-ons in the menu.
- Click on My Add-ons.
- Click on my Video Add-ons.
- Click on Exodus.
- Click on the uninstall button
- Click on YES if the message pops up as ARE YOU SURE ?.
HOW TO Install Exodus Kodi
- Click on the setting icon – system setting icon at the menu of Kodi
- Click on the file manager
- Click on the Add source in the file manager.
- Download the Kodi Zip file from Github site or input the URL link as the source in the source on file manager after clicking on NONE.
- Click on the package icon
- Then install the kid zip file from Repository and click on Video Add-ons and click on Exodus and install it and wait for the installation to be through.
If this step did not work immediately, just restart your Kodi and wait for it to restart. If the Exodus is still not working, follow up the Next step am sure this next step is going to work through just follow it up.
Use NordVPN to fix Exodus Redux not working
The Next step is to set up a VPN OK Kodi, any type of VPN you like, but I am suggesting using NORDVPN.
Step to set up a NORDVPN
- Make sure you install NordVPN.
- Download the Nord VPN on Add-ons zip file Nord VPN and attach it to your Jodi device after installing.
- Go to settings – System settings.
- Click on Add-ons and click on the Unknown source switch to ON.
- A message will pop up as warning like our Add-ons will not be collecting any data on you, so click on yes.
- Go back to the Home screen and click on Add-ons.
- Click on the Package button in the top left and select install from the zip file and locate where you will input the zip file.
- After installation finishes – select wizard.
- Set up, and you will be asked for your NORDVPN account Credentials.
- Connect it with the country you want.
That is all for this step am sure this step will be good for you and make sure you follow every step in the Nord VPN and installing and uninstalling the Kodi Exodus redux. If this step is not working, follow this next one titled clearing the cache.
Clear Exodus Cache to fix Exodus Redux not working
After you try updating by uninstalling the old Exodus Redux and Installing the Exodus Redux new update and after trying the NordVPN. The next thing is that the Exodus Redux still stops working. The Next step is to clear all the cache.
Steps to clear the cache
- Open the Kodi in the main screen
- Click on Add-ons
- Click on my Add-ons.
- Click on Video Add-ons
- Click on the Exodus.
- Click on tools and click on clears provider.
- Click on yes to clear the Exodus redux cache.
That is all for this Cache step, but after clearing the cache, make sure you restart the Kodi and start using your Exodus redux with happiness.
I am sure the three steps I shared with you in my article will resolve the Exodus error if you follow it and read it through from the beginning to the end.
Note that if you still have problems with your Kodi, please kindly leave a reply in the comment section, we are here to reply to every one of your comments if you leave it.
If you have any available questions you want to ask about the internet or download speed delay, we are here for you to reply. Kindly drop the question in the comments section. Thank you for reading this through like and comment on it.