Here in this post, I will guide you through how to delete IMVU account permanently and remove all your details from the website portal. To delete your IMVU account requires simple procedures which we will share with you in this guide.
The easiest approach to remove IMVU account is the account deletion portal or go through the IMVU help portal. Alternatively, contact IMVU customer care representative request the deletion of your account will also help a little.
But, if you love to do your things your way, you should follow this guide, and you will learn how to delete IMVU account on different platforms, including on IMVU app and on your web browsers.
Table of Contents
How to Delete IMVU Account Permanently
Here are the steps to follow to permanently delete your IMVU account in 2020.
- Go to IMVU account secure portal (https://secure.imvu.com/)
- Enter your username and password and sign in to your IMVU account.
- Click this URL https://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_delete_account.php.
- Type your password “Under Delete Account” and click on “Continue”.
- Your IMVU account will be deleted permanently while a successful message will appear on the next page, and a confirmation email that you have successfully deleted your IMVU account will be sent to your email address.
Note: Check the guest’s name to confirm that you are deleting the right IMVU account.
How to Delete your IMVU Account on Phone
If you prefer to delete or disable your IMVU account on mobile, here is a guide to you. Neither of the approaches is temporary, so be sure that you want to disable or delete your account before you move on with this guide.
- Download and install the IMVU app on your Android/iPhone.
- Launch the app and sign in to your IMVU account.
- Go to the “Help” section.
- Click on the “Delete catalog.”
- Click on the “Delete link.”
- Enter your password and click on “Continue.
- Confirm the pop-up.
Your IMVU account will be deleted, and you will be asked to go to back IMVU store.
How to Restore Deleted IMVU Account
Just-in, I will detail how to restore deleted IMVU account in this part of this guide. If you deleted your IMVU account by mistake, you could quickly reverse the whole process to restore your IMVU account back.
- Log in to the email address that is associated with your IMVU account.
- Click on the email from “IMVU” confirming that you have successfully deleted your account.
- Click on the “link” in the email, as pointed in the attachment.
- Your IMVU account will be restored.
Your IMVU account will be restored successfully. However, to secure your IMVU account, proceed to change your account password.
How to Change IMVU Password
Here is how to change your IMVU password to secure your IMVU account after you have restored the account.
- Go to the IMVU password reset portal.
- Enter your IMVU email address and click “Continue.”
- Open the email address sent to you and click on the “password recovery link.”
- IMVU will send a temporary password to your IMVU account to your email address.
- Your IMVU account will be restored successfully. Then, you will be prompt to change your password from the password that was sent to you to a new password that you will like to use.