There is a trick you need to know about how to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code. I will share it with you in this guide and you will be able to follow the same procedures to reset your Facebook password without receiving the password reset code on your phone number.
When you think your Facebook account has been hacked or compromised and your phone number has been changed by the hacker so that you will not be able to receive your Facebook confirmation code without phone number and reset your Facebook password you will need this guide on how to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code.
Table of Contents
Reset Facebook Password
There are various ways to recover Facebook password as analyzed by Facebook help teams. Since you will need the Facebook password confirmation code to change your Facebook password it means that you’d need to make sure that your phone number has not been changed on your Facebook account.
How do you know that? You can only know this when you want to reset or recover your Facebook password and you couldn’t receive the Facebook password confirmation reset code on the phone. However, if not, it may be because the hacker has removed your phone number.
That implies that there is no way you can reset your Facebook password without changing it. If you are ready to forfeit the Facebook account to the hacker then you have to stop reading this guide. But, if you are willing to recover your Facebook password without receiving the confirmation reset code you still have an email option to receive the confirmation code.
Facebook.com/hacked is a web portal that Facebook created to report all compromised account on Facebook and provide an alternative way to recover and reset the account password so that you will not necessarily need the Facebook password reset confirmation code once you can prove that you are the owner of the account.
Facebook Password Reset Code?
Facebook password reset confirmation code is an 8 digit code that Facebook sends to your phone number or email address to change your Facebook password. The confirmation code is different from your Facebook login password. But, the Facebook confirmation code is needed to reset Facebook password and change it to another password.
Whether you want to reset the Facebook old password or you want to change your Facebook password because the account has been hacked the Facebook password reset confirmation code is what you will use to validate the change.
However, there is a trick to reset Facebook password without the confirmation code
How to Recover Facebook Password Without Confirmation Reset Code
This approach is 100% active to recover Facebook password without receiving the confirmation code.
- Go to Facebook.com/hacked on your web browser
- Click on “My account is compromised”
- Enter your account “email” address and click “search”.
- Do not enter your phone number since you may not be able to receive the Facebook password recover confirmation code.
- Enter your Facebook email address again or phone number and your current or old Facebook password and click continue.
- Facebook will confirm your identity with the information you provided. Then, click on “continue”.
- Select “Get a code sent to your email” and click “Continue”
- Facebook will send your Facebook account password reset confirmation code to your email address. Then, click on “Continue”.
- Enter the Facebook password recover confirmation code sent to your email address and click “Continue”.
After the above steps, Facebook will prompt you to create a new password different from the old Facebook password to sign in to your Facebook account.
Kindly share your testimony if this approach on how to recover Facebook password without confirmation reset code work for you.