Instagram is a famous photo and video sharing platform with millions of users building brands and names on the platform. More than you can imagine, Instagram has done a lot of goodies to help people reach out to more audiences with the 1 minutes video limit. Instagram allows you to see your data, including seeing when you joined Instagram. So, in this guide, we will take a look at how to see when you Joined Instagram to know your Instagram account age without using Instagram age tool to calculate the age of your Instagram account.
How to See When you Joined Instagram
Follow the procedures below to see when you created your Instagram account on Android and iPhone app.
- Launch the “Instagram app.”
- Tap the small profile icon to the bottom right.
- Tap on the “Hamburger” located at the top right.
- Tap “Settings” down the screen.
- Tap “Security.”
- Scroll to “Date and History” and tap “Access Data.”
- You will see the date you joined Instagram under “Account Info.”
The date you created or joined Instagram will be displayed in month, date, and year.
How to View your Instagram age on www.instagram.com
Follow the procedures below to view the age of your Instagram account on the official Instagram website, “www.instagram.com.”
- Go to the official Instagram website, “www.instagram.com.”
- Enter your username and password and tap “Log In.”
- Tap your “Profile Picture” to the top right.
- Tap “Settings” from the drop-menu.
- Tap “Privacy & Security.”
- Tap “View Account Data” under “Account Data.”
- Navigate to “Account Info” to see when you joined Instagram.
We do hope that this post has helped to find the date that your Instagram account was created?
How to Calculate Instagram Account Age
There are two ways to calculate your Instagram account age. You can use online tools to calculate how old is your Instagram account. And you can do simple mathematics to find out how old your Instagram account is.
- Find out the date you joined Instagram.
- Subtract the year from the current year. Supposed you created your Instagram account on September, 6th 2015.
- Subtract the year from the current year that is, 2020 – 2015 =5 years.
- We are left with the months and days. Calculate from the month you joined Instagram to the month you want to know when you Joined Instagram. Then we have 11 months and 29 days.
With this simple calculation, you can calculate the age of your Instagram account without using an Instagram age tool calculator.