For the fighters who have managed to gather resources to create a world for themselves from ground zero, build grenades to defend yourself from enemy attack, and hunt for new resources for your world. It’s expedient to zoom your Minecraft game to see from afar and be able to scale through your enemies’ attack. Zooming in Minecraft isn’t important though but to use blocks and tools in a better you may need the game zoom function. Therefore, in this guide, I will take you through different methods on how to zoom in Minecraft on PC.
It’s easy to zoom Minecraft game on PC compared to zooming on mobile. And all the ways that are available to zoom Minecraft works almost the same way but using a different approach to achieve the same result.
How to Zoom in Minecraft Without Mods
How to zoom in Minecraft without mods is one of the most sorts after approach to increase the Minecraft game size. However, this will alter the FOV settings to 30.
Alternatively, lower your FOV, find your slowness potion and drink it. To increase your zoom level increases the level of your slowness.
To zoom your Minecraft out entirely, proceed to set the FOV to quake pro and grab the highest speed potion and start running it. Be sure to look on the floor while running for hilarious sight.
How do You Zoom in and Out on Minecraft
There is no way to zoom in and out of Minecraft without using a particular tool such as Optifine. The funniest, you can zoom in and out in Vanilla except you add a mod that does it. But, you might see OMDcraft allowing you to zoom in and zoom out. But, that is not guaranteed.
How to Zoom in Minecraft Without Optifine
Optifine is a tool to zoom Minecraft game on PC. However, using Optifine is one way of little or no way to zoom the Minecraft game. But, being dynamic a bit could help such as using a construct armoury with a module to add zoom to your helmet. And the like of Ender IO has a feature called “Keybinds” that can be used for zooming.
Zooming on Minecraft can make your bricks more realistic but you are to be careful so that it won’t blur the whole game screen while trying to zoom out the bricks.
Using Low Field of View (FOV) could Zoome Minecraft
With the Minecraft FOV, you can zoom in and zoom out the game. The number of what you see depends on the level of the low field of view on your Minecraft game.
So, to see fewer elements in a magnified form you have to reduce your FOV. so targeting a lower value for your FOV will zoom out your Minecraft screen.
- Go to Minecraft Window.
- Go to the “Game Menu” pressing the “Esc” key.
- Tap the “Option” box.
- Adjust the “Filed of View (FOV)” by sliding to the left to select “Quake Pro”
- Tap “Done.”
- Tap “Back to Game”
This zoom out will be permanent until you follow the same procedures as shared above to revert the “FOV” back to normal.
How to Zoom Out on Minecraft using macOS Accessibility
Windows 10 edition users cannot use this approach to zoom out and zoom in on Minecraft. With this, you can zoom Minecraft manually on your Mac computer without using a mod or optifine.
- Go to Dock at the bottom >> System preference.
- Tap “Accessibility”
- Tap “Zoom” located at the top left.
- Check “Use scroll gesture with modifier key to zoom”
- Launch the Minecraft game.
- Hold the modifier kay on your Mac computer to zoom out and zoom in.
This option to zoom Minecraft game screen works outside the Minecraft settings. However, if the modifier key is too complex to use. You can change the modifier key to your choice.
To change the modifier key in your macOS compute to zoom out and zoom in on your Minecraft game follow the procedures below.
- While in your Mac accessibility windows.
- Check zoom >> control /option/comamnd control.
These keys are available to be set as your modifier key while settings up zoom in macOS.
Zoom-out and Zoom-in on Minecraft using Optifine Mod
Optifine mod tool allows you to zoom out and zoom-in on Minecraft game on Windows 10 editions and Mac computer.
- Download and install Java SE Development Kit 14 on your PC.
- Go to Optifine Mod portal >> Preview versions.
- This will bring up the last Optifine Mod version built for Minecraft 1.16.1.
- Download and install the Optifine.
- Go to Minecraft launcher and open it. This is to confirm whether the Optifine Mod has been loaded. If it has, you will see the Optifine box with a play button.
- Tap the “Plau” button in Minecraft to load and launch the game.
- To zoom with the Optifine Mod that was downloaded and installed from the above press and hold “C” and this will zoom out the game and zoom in when released.
With the Optifine mod, you can easily zoom out and zoom-in the Minecraft game on your Windows 10 edition and on Mac computer without.
How to Change Minecraft Zoom Hotkey
What if you do not want to use the “C” button to zoom on your Minecraft game with the Optifine mod software? Well, via the game settings you can modify the hotkey to own choice.
- Open the Minecraft game.
- Tap “Esc” on your PC keyboard.
- Go to the “Game menu” and tap “Option…”
- Tap the “Controls”
- Navigate to “Miscellaneous >> Zoom”
- Replace the “C” with your favourite “Hotkey”.
- Tap “Done”.
Now, the default hotkey will be replaced with the new one. Henceforth, when you want to zoom on Minecraft using the Optifine mod software, you need to press the newly set key.
How to Use Map to Zoom out on Minecraft
We often use the Map to zoom out while playing the survival mode. This helps you from defending your house and protect you from getting lost in your own hood.
- Follow the procedure in this guide to create a Map on Minecraft.
- Launch the crafting table.
- Add the map to the center.
- Move a piece of paper to the leftover grid inside the crafting table.
- Select and move the map inside the crafting table to your inventory.
- Now, every time you want to zoom, repeat the process above placing the map in the center of the grid