Sallie MAE Login | Salliemae is a web portal to manage your private student’s loan, credit card, savings and personal loan to sponsor your college degree and personal finances. Sallie Mae provides different students loan which includes “private students loan” from undergraduate to graduate level.
Sallie Mae offers a 2.87% valuable rate and 4.47% fixed rate which is the lowest students loan. Sallie Mae offers a credit card for students called “Sallie Mae credit cards” to earn back on every purchase made with the credit card.
For every Sallie Mae students credit card loan that is approved, the student will be entitled to a $10,000 toward students loan in Salliemar sweepstake reward.
If you are pursuing a degree in any course and you are financially handicap, taking Salliemae loan to finance your study from undergrad to graduate with the lowest interest rate is the best option. While apply for Sallie Mae students loan you will be prompted to create a Sallie Mae login where you create a unique Salliemae login to access and manage your loan.
If you are fortunate and you get the FAFSA scholarship you will have 100% support of Salliemae loan to help you borrow a loan to concentrate on your study. Besides, you could win up to $20,000 for graduate school different from the Sallie Mae sweepstakes reward of $10,000.
This post is about the Sallie Mae credit cards for students and how to create Sallie Mae login to manage students loan and enjoy other benefits.
Table of Contents
Sallie Mae Credit Cards
Sallie Mae offers three different credit cards with different benefits and huge rewards.
- Sallie Mae Ignite
- Sallie Mae Accelerate
- Sallie Mae Evolve
The three credit cards are for students to manage students loan and earn a reward on each purchase.
For Sallie Mae ignite students credit card you will earn 1% back on every of your purchase and 25% bonus on 6 consecutive on-time payment. The Sallie Mae accelerate offers more befitting cash back for every purchase. On every purchase with the accelerate students’ credit card, you will earn 1.25% compared to 1% cashback on the ignite credit card and 25% bonus when you use help pay down students loan whether in a federal or private loan. The Sallie Mae evolve students credit cards offers 1.25% cashback similar to accelerate in addition to 25% in the top two categories of your spend in each month.
If you have opted in for any of the Sallie Mae credit cards that means you already have Salliemae login to manage your student’s loan, earn reward and cashback.
Requirements to Take Salliemae Consigner Loan
This is what you as a student and your consigner should understand before taking the consigner loan to sponsor your career.
- Your address; if you’ve lived at your address less than one year, you’ll need to provide your previous address
- Your Social Security number
- School information including enrollment status, degree, and course of study
- Academic period of enrollment and year in school
- Requested loan amount. You can cover a full year of school-certified expenses including tuition, fees, books, housing, meals, travel, as well as personal school expenses like a laptop.
- Financial aid and scholarships you expect to receive
- Your employment information (company name and gross income)
- Financial information, including your bank accounts, and your monthly mortgage or rent payments
- Two personal contacts (other than your cosigner)
Create Sallie Mae Login
Creating Salliemae login will allow you to access your loan, savings, and credit card account online. However, for an active consigned student loan, both the consigner and the borrow need to create different Sallie Mae login using a separate user ID and password.
1. Go to Salliemae online account creation web portal and enter both the username and password you want to use as your Salliemae login under “Login information”, check I have read terms and conditions and click “Continue”. Your username can be a combination of numbers and alphabets and can only be a minimum of 6 characters while your Sallie Mae login password is tied to a minimum of 8 characters including numbers, and alphabets or letters.
2. Next, you get to social security number ready, date of birth, primary phone number, zip code, and email address while providing your personal information and click “Continue”. Sallie Mae will use your social security number to verify your account information.
Now, follow the instruction on the next page when Salliemae has verified your account information with your SSN to complete your Salliemae account registration.
Apply for Sallie Mae Loan
Once you have created your Sallie Mae login, next would be to apply for Salliemae students loan.
1. Get your Sallie Mae login ready. Go to “Salliemae.com” and click on “Apply for a loan” to the top right of the student loan web portal.
2. You not be asked to log in to your Salliemae account yet. However, you will be presented with three loans options which are; student, consigner, parent or sponsor. While taking a student loan on Salliemae, it’d be assumed that you are taking the loan on your name. As a consigner, it means you are sharing responsibility for the loan with the student in question, and while as a parent, it means that you are fully responsible for the loan on behalf of the student. Once you selected Salliemae loan as student loan, you also need to select your program, select which state the school is located, Salliemae will try to find the school, if it’s not listed or not shown up, you must type the name of the school yourself, and follow the instruction to find loan for your program using Sallie Mae.
Login Sallie Mae
You need to log in to your Sallie Mae student loan account to know whether you are incorporating or not. And you must always use your Sallie Mae login you used to apply for Sallie Mae loan.
1. Sallie Mae web portal protects your login information from all sorts of hackers. So there is no way your Salliemae login can be traced. Therefore, be conscious of the links you clicked in other not to reveal your Salliemae login hackers. With that in mind, go to www.salliemae.com/login.
2. Enter your Salliemae credit card student loan username and password and click “Login”. Sallie Mae will verify the login information provided and redirected you to your Sallie Mae student loan portal to manage your loan and credit cards.
Here you will be able to see what you have earned in either cashback or Salliemae sweepstakes rewards and bonus on your student loan credit card.
Reset Sallie Mae Login Password
Your Salliemae password must be kept in such a way that you the only one that has access to it. You should change it every 3 months whether you only logged in to your Salliemae account on a personal computer or public computer.
1. Go to www.salliemae.com/login on your computer browser or mobile browser and click on “forgot your password”.
2. You will be taken to your Salliemae security information that you provided while you were creating your Salliemae bank credit card account for loans. Input your username (you should be able to remember that), type your date of birth, and choose between your social security number (SSN) or customer identification number (CIN) to verify your Salliemae account and click “Continue”.
Sallie Mae bak credit card loan for students will verify that activeness of your account and send an instruction on how to reset your login password to the primary email associated to your Salliemae account. Kindly follow the instruction in the mail to change and reset your Salliemae password.
Every Salliemae loan application under a manual review before it’s approved. However, make sure you meet the requirement before you apply for a loan to sponsor your college degree on a training program with Salliemae loan so that your application will not be declined.