Infinity Ward recently shared details of the April 28 COD Modern Warfare Update Patch Notes. This has with it Modern Warfare and Warzone, including preliminary patch notes and file size. The update will be released later today, and we expect full patch notes, but here’s a preview of what to expect.
In a blog post, a verified source stated that the update is approximately 15 GB in size and will be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The update includes Data Pack 1 and must be downloaded to continue playing. This is how the download works in two parts. This just seems to be a console update.
COD Modern Warfare Patch Notes Overview
The latest update from the Infinity Ward community includes the upcoming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare patch, which includes a number of bug fixes for quality of life and updates to playlists.
Aside from the studio’s plans to target modern warfare and warzone scams, Infinity Ward announced that a data package for Xbox One and PS4 would be available for download on April 28 as part of the next update. Players who own Modern Warfare must download the data package to access Modern Warfare. It registers approximately 15 GB. Release details. You must first download the patch and then select any mode. There you get to an installation menu where you have to download “Data Pack 1” from the menu. Once it’s downloaded, you’ll need to close and restart the game.
With the data package, Modern Warfare will see some updates to the playlist. The full patch notes are yet to be released, but the post details that 24/7 Shoot the Ship is coming to warfare will also include Deathmatch Cranked and Grind modes. Shoot the Ship mode also offers fun variations of a gunfight and something tempting to follow new, but the details are pretty light. We will know for sure soon. The article also teases Obsidian Camo and has the ability to combine gun attachments with the content of your heart, even in a different gun.
Update 1.20 COD Modern Warfare Patch Notes
Here is an example of the patch notes for the COD Modern Warfare update. A full list of release notes will be available shortly before the update begins:
- Fixed an issue where PC players using a Vega64 GPU could see damaged outlines around their character and weapon models.
- Fixed an issue where the USEF 1 mask selection for the Mil-Sim operator was displayed as the default mask in Co-op
- Speed and circle size adjusted in Warzone
- Fixed a bug that caused the associated camouflage colors for Renetti to unlock when the finalist challenges for SKS were completed
- Fixed an issue where unlocking camouflage for SKS was not compatible with other camouflage challenges for sniper rifles
- Fixed a bug that caused Alex’s “Hard Wired” skin to appear thermally while Cold Blooded was equipped
- Fixed an issue where some clocks were pointing in the wrong direction during gestures
- Fixed an issue where players could lose the option to select their preferred faction in the operator menu
- Fixed an issue that caused white light to become visible when a weapon was moved or fired near certain locations
How To Download
For this week’s update, owners of the full version of Modern Warfare have two separate downloads to complete the update. Once the update is online, players will download the patch normally.
As soon as an owner of the full version of Modern Warfare tries to access multiplayer, special operations, or the campaign, they are prompted to download the DLC from the data package.
While you download the DLC data package, you have access to Warzone. So start with a Battle Royale or Junk game.
Once the download is complete, players will need to restart the game to access all Modern Warfare modes. Free Warzone users do not have a secondary download to download the DLC data pack with this update.
Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Update Patch Notes Warzone Fixes:
- Now they tell you how far you are from your teammates during a game.
- They have fixed the animation of the gas mask, interrupting players, and preventing them from using their parachute.
- Various operational patches
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from reviving their teammates after being interrupted during the first wake-up animation
- Fixed an issue where players could be killed by vehicles without being near the player
- Fixed an issue that could cause the wrong area to appear on the screen after the player’s game application stopped and reopened
- Fixed an issue where VO lines were used for personal radar when using a reconnaissance drone. This VO was also heard by all players on the map. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that made players invincible when they fell while changing seats in a Tac Rover
- While watching a player in the Gulag, the option to redeploy his teammate is displayed on the screen, even if he cannot redeploy. This has been fixed.
- If a player watches the winning team in a BR game, the report after the action shows the winning team’s score on the Dashboard tab. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a teammate to be killed with a shield tower