Extendedcare.com is the official portal for Allscripts Health Company for employees, management, and staff of the company to log into the website to attend to their daily activities, access training website, web referrals, and update profile information of health workers. Extended care Allscripts Health company makes use of “Extendedcare login” to monitor employees’ activities.
There is no limitation to the number of times you can log in to your Extendedcare account online or on your mobile phone with or without the mobile app. To log in to your account on Extendedcare you will need to provide your Extendedcare.com login username and password.
That is the only way to access your Extendedcare online account. Otherwise, you’d have to request to reset your extended care password to gain access to manage your account.
With that being said about the extendedcare website and login information, we will proceed with how to log into Extendedcare.com and password reset guidelines.
Extendedcare Login Allscripts Health Company
Now that you all login credentials to log in to your Allscripts health company account hosted on Extendedcare.com. Follow my lead below on how you can access your account.
- Go to www.extendedcare.com.
- Click “Login” in the “Allscripts CareInMotion”.
- Type your Extendedcare login username and password.
- Provide your login authentication provider.
- The referral ID is optional but you can also provide it.
- Click on “Login”.
- You will be redirected from the login page to your Allscripts extendedcare portal.
You can do this on your smartphone as well as on computer browsers to manage and update your profile on www.extendedcare.com.
Alternative login URL to extendedcare.com
When you want to log in to your Allscripts account on the Extendedcare.com portal you would be asked to click on the login and wait for a new tab to come up. However, you can access the portal directly from https://www.extendedcare.com/professional/home/logon.aspx without going through the process above.
Reset Extendedcare Login Password
When you try to use your www.extendedcare.com login password to access your account and it’s the wrong password or cannot log in due to an incorrect password, you should consider resetting the password. You can also use the “Forgot password” as an escape route.
- Go to https://www.extendedcare.com/professional/home/logon.aspx.
- Click on “forgot your password”.
- Enter your username to allow the Allscripts management to process your password reset.
- Click “Proceed with password reset”.
- Sign in to your email address that’s attached to your Extendedcare.com account and follow the instruction to reset your password and gain access to manage your account and profile on the Allscripts health company portal at extended care.