Delete your POF account if you’ve gotten that date you need or want to move on to something else; all the information you need is here.
The Internet plays a fundamental role in corporate and business, as well as in education. However, its use is not limited to that; it is even used to expand personal relationships, as is done through various dating sites. With the help of the Internet, people become members of dating sites and search them for their compatible partner.
One of those dating sites is POF, which we will cover in detail in this article. POF (Plenty of Fish) is a Canadian online dating service founded in 2013 and based in Vancouver, British Columbia and Canada. This online dating service is prevalent mainly in Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia, Brazil, the UK and the USA.
This Plenty of Fish Account article explains areas such as reasons for deleting a large number of fish accounts. This is a particular procedure for deleting POF accounts from cell phones and computers. So, without too much delay, let’s get started!
Reasons for users to delete their current POF accounts is the user’s reluctance to find love on the online dating site and try their luck through the traditional old fashioned way of meeting people online. Or maybe the user met their loved one through the website and it is time to close their account on the dating website. In the next section, we provide an easy way to delete POF accounts on both mobile devices and desktops. Continue reading!
In the meantime, most of the people want to search for a new dating site, or they are dissatisfied with many fish or have found their perfect match. These are the various reasons why so many people want to delete a POF account.
You may be wondering how to remove large numbers of fish without experiencing a lot of stress. The steps are elementary and straightforward. We are here to help you eliminate fish numbers.
Even if you want to cancel/deactivate the POF account, you should temporarily deactivate the POF (Plenty of Fish) account. This can be of great help to you.
We recommend that you temporarily deactivate your POF account as not all of your data will be deleted entirely. Your POF account will only be blocked for a waiting period if you want to reactivate your POF account.
Steps to Delete a Plenty of Fish Account (POF)
How do I remove POF? Before thinking about deleting your POF account, you should know the difference between deleting the account and disabling the POF account. Deleting the account will permanently delete all data, and you will never restart your account again. You have to start it with a new account from the registration process. Follow the steps to delete the account permanently: –
- Go to the Plenty of Fish homepage in your browser.
- Enter the username and password associated with the account. Then tap Check Email.
- Tap the Help option in the top right corner of the page just before the Sign/log Out option.
- Under the different options under How do I delete my account, click Delete account?
- Now you will be directed to delete the account.
- You can go straight to this page only by clicking this direct link to deactivate the POF account.
- You have now been asked to enter various information, for example, why you left the POF account, how much data you had and whether or not you recommend POF to others.
- Also, this page will receive a notification with a pop-up message that if you delete the POF account, you will not be able to use the data associated with your profile permanently.
- After entering all of the information, click the End / Withdraw / Delete Account tab.
How to Deactivate POF account
Temporarily disabling POF or closing the POF account can help. The advantage of temporarily deactivating your POF account is that not all data in your account will be deleted. If you want to go back to POF after a while, you can restart the account: –
- Go to pof.com in your browser.
- Log into your POF account with the username and password of the account you want to deactivate.
- Then tap on the Edit Profile option in the top right corner of the page right after My Profile.
- Select the option To hide your profile from others, click here.
- Once you have to hide your account, no one can see your profile or picture in the search result so that no one can contact you through this pof platform. You can return to this platform at any time. All you have to do is register for the POF account with your existing username and password.
How to Delete a POF Profile
Most dating sites make it a little difficult to delete your profile. The main reason for POF account deletion is that you took a chance and stumbled upon the account on the website and you know the account is unusable. Or sometimes the user is not so lucky and wants to try the traditional old school method of meeting people in general.
This is the only time the Pof profile will be closed or deleted is advisable. Here are some easy steps to delete any plenty of fish profile:
- Go to www.pof.com in your browser and log in.
- To delete your account, you will need to enter information such as your username, password and the reason for your departure.
- Click on the Delete Account option and your account will be permanently deleted.
How to Delete Plenty of Fish Account from Computer.
- Connect to www.pof.com using your browser.
- To delete your account, you will now need to enter the details of your username, password and the reason for leaving.
- Now click on the option “End Account, Cancel, Delete Account” and your account will be permanently deleted.
All of the above steps are simple and easy to understand way of how to delete or deactivate a POF account. If you’re still having a problem, there are a few different ways you can try to fix it. POF gives you many options to resolve any account deletion question.
However, if you still need more help, feel free to ask POF Support a question. You can use the contact information on the POF official website. They are available around the clock and will help you solve the problem correctly and safely.