Navigating through the CheckMyFile platform uncovers useful information about one’s credit scores that lenders often consult before granting loans or extensions. Aside from checking one’s credit scores, another purpose CheckMyFile serves is to detect any fraudulent activity regarding the borrower’s credit report.
Despite the convenience they provide, changing circumstances might bring about the desire to figure out the “how to cancel CheckMyFile subscription” service.
But before doing that, understanding the intricacies associated with ending your association with CheckMyFile could prove helpful, which includes the fact that cancelling your subscription will stop your credit card from working with the platform.
Since you are aware of that and you are bent on cancelling your subscription, we shall delve deep into the processes involved while showing you different paths you can follow to cancel it.
How to Cancel CheckMyFile Subscription
Unlike other platforms that come with different options you can follow if you want to cancel your subscription with them, the CheckmyFile platform is a bit different.
- You cannot cancel your subscription from the Play Store or the App Store.
- You have to do so either by calling them, sending them an email, or doing it via their website.
Below, I will break down how cancelling it with each of these channels works.
Recommended: How to Monitor Your Credit Score
How to Cancel CheckMyFile Subscription on PC [Website]
Cancelling your CheckMyFile subscription is a simple process that can be done in a few steps, but it is important to make sure you have all the necessary information before you begin.
Below, we will walk you through the steps you need to take to cancel your CheckMyFile subscription on your PC.
- Navigate to the CheckMyFile website from your web browser.
- Select the “Sign In” button at the top and enter your login details to access your CheckMyFile account.
- Once logged in, click the Settings (Cog icon) at the top of the menu bar.
- Then, select “How can we assist you? option under the Need Help With Your Account? tab.
- Additionally, choose I would like to stop my subscription under the “What does your query relate to? tab.
- Subsequently, press the Access Cancellation Page button.
- From the cancellation page, pick the reason for cancelling your CheckMyFile subscription or free trial.
- Afterwards, select the “I’d prefer to just cancel” option.
- Finally, immediately after cancelling, a confirmation page will display, informing you that your service has been cancelled.
How to Cancel a CheckMyFile Subscription on a Smartphone [website]
While the service is useful for managing your credit information, you may find that you no longer need it or that you want to switch to another service.
If you are a CheckMyFile subscriber and want to cancel your subscription with your smartphone, this guide will show you how to do that.
- Use your iPhone or Android to visit CheckMyFile’s website.
- Log in to your CheckMyFile account.
- Click the Menu (Hamburger icon) in the top-right corner.
- Select Your Account Details.
- Select I would like to manage my subscription from the How can we assist you page? drop-down box.
- Choose I would like to stop my subscription to the What does your query relate to? menu.
- Click on the Access Cancellation Page.
- Scroll down and provide a reason for the cancellation in the feedback section.
- Click Cancel Subscription to end your CheckMyFile subscription or free trial, disabling access to the credit report.
How to Cancel a CheckMyFile Subscription with email
In case you’re not at ease communicating with a representative over the phone, an alternative way to cancel your CheckMyFile subscription is by using their official email.
Simply draft an email containing relevant information while expressing your desire to end your CheckMyFile subscription.
The email should be sent to email@example.com.
After receiving your email, CheckMyFile’s customer support team will review it and take appropriate action.
You will receive an email confirmation code once your subscription has been cancelled.
How to Cancel CheckMyFile Subscription by Calling Customer Care
The most convenient way to cancel your CheckMyFile subscription is by contacting their customer service team directly through their official phone number.
To initiate the process, dial CheckMyFile’s freephone number at 0800 086 9360 during their regular business hours, which are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays.
A customer service representative will answer your call and assist you in cancelling your subscription.
You may be required to provide certain subscription details to complete the cancellation process.
Once your cancellation request has been processed, you will receive a cancellation reference code, which serves as confirmation that your subscription has been terminated. It is important to ensure that you receive this code.
Recommended: How to get Free money on CashApp
Checkmyfile Contact Number
You might have come across several customer support numbers on Check My File. However, the correct number you should call if you want to cancel your subscription is the number below.
- 0800 086 9360
Checkmyfile Customer Service
You can always reach out to CheckMyFile customer service through any of the methods I will be listed below.
- You can contact their customer service team via phone by calling their freephone number at 0800 086 9360 during their regular business hours, which are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays.
- Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your query or concern.
- Checkmyfile also provides a live chat feature on their website, where you can communicate with a customer service representative in real-time.
- Additionally, Checkmyfile offers an extensive FAQ section on its website, which may provide answers to commonly asked questions.
Checkmyfile Cancellation Email
If you want to send a message to make any form of a request to ChecekmyFile, all you need to do is specify the subject and specify your ID to prove that you own an account.
After you have done that, you can state the issues or request a response from CheckMyFile at the email address below.
In conclusion, cancelling your CheckMyFile subscription can be accomplished in a few simple steps.
You can either call their customer service team, email them, or use their live chat feature to initiate the cancellation process.
It’s important to have your subscription details handy and to verify that you have received a cancellation reference code as confirmation that your subscription has been terminated.
By following this guide on “how to cancel CheckMyFilesubscription,” you can easily cancel your CheckMyFile subscription without facing any extra hassles.