Postmates offers a do-it-yourself to delete your account in the food company website and mobile app. So, I am going to walk you through steps to learn how to delete Postmates account without contacting the Postmates support team.
There is no need to keep multiple food account at the same time. Just two food app (account) or thereabout is enough to quench your appetite.
However, if you have priority for other Postmates food apps then you might want to delete your Postmates account to keep a handy of food app and account.
How to Delete Postmates Account Online
You can carry out this approach to delete your Postmates account online on your PC or Android or iPhone (Safari) browser to request to close your Postmates account.
- Go to Postmates account deletion page.
- Log in to your account when you are prompted to do so.
- Click “Account” under what can we help you with.
- Click “Delete Account” under tell us about your issue.
- Fill the form to request to delete your Postmates account.
- Check “I’m not a robot” and tap on “Report Issue.”
Watch out for Postmates email from one of their customer care service persuading you not to close your account. Affirm your decision to delete your account and do a following until your account is deleted.
How to Change Postsmate Email Address
If you think Postmates customer care representatives are taking too long to delete your Postmates account you can just change your Postmates email address to stop receiving notification from Postmates.
- Go to Postmates support or request page. See link above.
- Click on “Account.”
- Tap “Change email address.”
- Fill the Postmates form to change your account email address, check I’m not a robot and click on “Report Issue.”
A member of Postmates staff will contact on how to proceed with how to change your email address. If you no longer want to keep the Postmates account and Postmates failed to delete your account use a fake email address to stop Postmates from sending notifications to your primary email address [IF] you cannot unsubscribe from the service.
Don’t Miss: How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
How to Cancel Postmates Unlimited Membership
Here is a quick step to cancel your Postmates unlimited membership. However, if you subscribed to Postmates unlimited free trial cancel your membership before your free trial expires so that you will not be charged.
However, if you have been charged after your Postmates free trial expires you must cancel your membership before the next billing cycle.
Note: Postmates won’t refund your fee but you will be able to complete the cycle until the next billing cycle.
- Log in to your Postmates account.
- Click on your Postmates profile picture to the top right.
- Tap on “Account Settings.”
- Click on “Cancel Automatic Renewal” under “Postmates Unlimited.”
- Tap on “I’m sure” to cancel your unlimited membership with Postmates.
How to Cancel your Postmates Unlimited Membership on Android
Here is a quick walk around on how to cancel Postmates Unlimited membership on Android.
- Launch the Postmates app on your Android and sign in to your account.
- Click on your account profile picture.
- Click “Unlimited Membership” from the drop-menu.
- Tap on “Manage Plan” from the menu.
- Click on “Cancel Membership.”
- Click on “Cancel Unlimited” to cancel your paid or free trial membership.