If you are an Amazon music fan you will love this article. You will learn how to play Amazon music on any Android device in this article. However, you will not only learn how to play Amazon music on your phone you will also learn some basics.
Amazon Music is fast becoming a popular streaming service that offers access to millions of songs, playlists, and radio stations. You can access the Amazon music platform through the Amazon Music app on various devices, including smartphones, tablets, smart speakers, and desktop computers.
The remaining sections of this article will explain how you can play Amazon music on any device.
How to Play Amazon Music on an Android Device
The Android device is a very popular smartphone, and you can play Amazon music on your Android device by following the instructions below.
- Download the Amazon music app from the Google play store on your device.
- Then open the app and sign in to your Amazon account.
- You will then have access to the playlists, albums, and songs available on the platform.
- You can then browse and click the download option to add the songs to your playlist.
- You can then go to your library and start playing the downloaded songs as you deem fit.
You can repeat the process as often as you want to play Amazon music on your Android device.
You can also check out How to Cancel Unlimited Amazon Music Subscription.
How to Play Amazon Music on iPhone
Amazon Music is available on the iPhone, and you only have to download the Amazon Music app from the app store to access it.
Once you have downloaded the Amazon music app on your iPhone, you can play Amazon music by following the basic instructions below.
- Sign in to your Amazon account on your iPhone.
- Then you could see the available playlists, songs, and albums on the platform.
- Then search for the songs you want and tap the download option to add them to your playlist.
- You can then go to your library to play the downloaded songs.
Once you have followed the basic instructions above, you will be able to play Amazon music on your iPhone successfully.
How to Play Amazon Music on Your iPad
Once you have downloaded the Amazon music app to your iPad from the app store, you can play Amazon music on your iPad by following the instructions below.
- Log in to your Amazon account on the Amazon music app
- Then browse the available playlist and stream music from the Amazon Music library. You can also click on the download button to download any music of your choice for offline listening.
- You can then go to your library and play any of the downloaded songs as you deem fit.
You can always control the playback and adjust the volume settings at the bottom screen of the Amazon music app.
How to Play Amazon Music on Alexa
Alexa is Amazon’s virtual assistant device, and you can use it to play Amazon music by following the simple instructions below.
- Open the Amazon music app and click the settings icon in the screen’s upper-right corner.
- Then click on the connect to a device option.
- Then select the Alexa device you want to play the music on.
- Then you can ask Alexa to play your preferred playlist or click on the playlist yourself.
How to Play Amazon Music on PC
You can use two methods to play Amazon music on your PC, and we will explain them in this section of the article.
Play Amazon Music on PC using the Amazon Music Player.
If you have downloaded the Amazon music player app on your PC, you can play Amazon music with it by following the instructions below.
- Open the Amazon Music app and log in to your Amazon account.
- Then stream any music of your choice from the available playlists, albums, and songs.
- You can also click on the download option on any song to download them for offline use.
Play Amazon Music using the Amazon Music Web Player
If you do not have a lot of space on your PC and do not mind not having access to offline downloads, you can use the web app to play any music of your choice from Amazon Music.
The only difference is that you cannot play the songs for offline listening.
Can I Play Amazon Music on Other Devices
Yes, you can play from your Amazon music using different compatible devices ranging from Android phones to iPhones, computers, and iPads.
However, depending on your plan, there is a limit to the number of apps that you can simultaneously stream from.
If you use the individual plan, you can only stream from one device at a particular time, while the unlimited family plan allows you to stream using 6 different devices simultaneously.
Can You Download Songs from Amazon Music
The Amazon Unlimited plan allows users to download songs from Amazon Music. Once you find a song you would like to have available offline, you can click on the download button, and it will be downloaded for offline listening.
Why Can’t I Play Amazon Music on Two Devices?
Suppose you use the Amazon music unlimited individual plan. You cannot play music on two devices simultaneously because the plan does not support that.
Suppose you want to play music simultaneously from more than one device. In that case, you can upgrade to the Amazon Unlimited family plan, which gives you access to use Amazon music on six devices simultaneously.
Can I Play Amazon Music on My Phone
Yes, you can use your phone to play from the Amazon music app as long as you have downloaded the Amazon music app from the Google play store or Apple app store.
Once you have downloaded the app, follow the instructions below to play music from the Amazon music app.
- Sign in to your Amazon account from the app.
- Then listen to any song of your choice from the available playlist.
- You can also click on the download button to download the song for offline download.
With this article, you’d know how to play Amazon Music on your Android phone and on the web.